Mila Kunis Attends Marine Corps Ball In North Carolina

So start a fucking thead about it, moronic one. This one is about some dumb actress who was lucky enough to attend the Marines Birthday Ball with one of our heroic Marines.

Stop hijacking threads for your partisan bullshit.

What makes Kunis "dumb"? She is a first generation America. Her family, from the Ukraine, left the Soviet Union, due to Soviet Antisemitism. She didn't speak a word of English when she came to this country at the age of 9 and had to play catch-up. She also worked in her family's convenience store. She possessed a lot of talent as an actress and worked her way into a profession where she now makes a ton of money doing what she wants.

What's dumb about that? It sounds like the quintessential American dream to me.

Green eye does not befit you.

her mom was a physics teacher and her father a mechanical engineer too. Gotta believe some of that was passed down.

To me, it was so characteristic of America that folks like that would be a store manager and cab company exec to find their way in this great country.

Liberals all of a sudden admiring the military.
How utterly sickening is that.

Groan..........

Are you going to join the crowd of "damned if I am giong to say anything nice about liberal hollywood?

Lame.

Timberlake and Kunis were asked to the ball, they accepted. If nothing else, it was good manners. However, it sounds like they were honored.

That being said, I don't know (or particularly care) about their political affiliation.

I don't know who she is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure you don't. However, let's just say that you don't actually know who she is:

That makes your blanket statement about her intelligence all the more perplexing (and "dumb").

Nor do I care very much. She's just lucky that some Marine decided to invite her.

And he's lucky she accepted. Once you get beyond the weird troop worship thing and return to planet Earth, you realize that it it's slightly unusual for an A-list celebrity to accept a date from an average Joe. Kunis could have simply blown off this young Marine and sent him a goofy autographed picture. Instead, she accepted his invite and spent a night of her time honoring the young Marines at this ball.

You guys are so whacked out in your hatred of all things Hollywood, that you can't even acknowledge when Hollywood actors and actresses do something classy.

I have no issues with her per se, but generally the Latte Liberals of Hollywood are a bunch of spoiled brats.

In general most people who make blaket statements about people they don't know are a bunch of morons.

Speaking in generalities is fun!

What makes Kunis "dumb"? She is a first generation America. Her family, from the Ukraine, left the Soviet Union, due to Soviet Antisemitism. She didn't speak a word of English when she came to this country at the age of 9 and had to play catch-up. She also worked in her family's convenience store. She possessed a lot of talent as an actress and worked her way into a profession where she now makes a ton of money doing what she wants.

her mom was a physics teacher and her father a mechanical engineer too. Gotta believe some of that was passed down.

To me, it was so characteristic of America that folks like that would be a store manager and cab company exec to find their way in this great country.

And what's wrong with that? Kunis has obviously benefitted from her family sacrifices. They left the Ukraine to escape Soviet antisemitism. She worked in her family's business until after "That 70's Show" to "stay grounded".

And what's wrong with that? Kunis has obviously benefitted from her family sacrifices. They left the Ukraine to escape Soviet antisemitism. She worked in her family's business until after "That 70's Show" to "stay grounded".

I don't think PC was saying anything was wrong with it.

It appeared to me that she was commending them on doing what it takes to get to this country and to provide for their family.

:dunno:

I don't know who she is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure you don't. However, let's just say that you don't actually know who she is:

That makes your blanket statement about her intelligence all the more perplexing (and "dumb").

Nor do I care very much. She's just lucky that some Marine decided to invite her.

And he's lucky she accepted. Once you get beyond the weird troop worship thing and return to planet Earth, you realize that it it's slightly unusual for an A-list celebrity to accept a date from an average Joe. Kunis could have simply blown off this young Marine and sent him a goofy autographed picture. Instead, she accepted his invite and spent a night of her time honoring the young Marines at this ball.

You guys are so whacked out in your hatred of all things Hollywood, that you can't even acknowledge when Hollywood actors and actresses do something classy.

I have no issues with her per se, but generally the Latte Liberals of Hollywood are a bunch of spoiled brats.

In general most people who make blaket statements about people they don't know are a bunch of morons.

Speaking in generalities is fun!

I rarely 'know' who actors and actresses are. I'm really not into the whole celebrity culture. I don't watch much tv, I don't read celebrity 'news', so no, I don't know who she is. Nor do I care to know. She's an actress.... she could be a singer for all I know, or care.

Generally, I dislike the whole 'celebrity' thing. It bores me.

She accepted... she got the publicity. I'm sure that will benefit her career. Being seen to be 'supportive' of the troops is the new 'prius' for celebrities. She should be honored that he invited her. Marines are far more worthy of respect than an actress.

Last edited:

"And what's wrong with that?"

Is English a second language for you???

Do you have a first language???

The post obviously...obvious to those not deeply involved with hallucinogens...was a paean to said sacrifiecs...and to America!!!!

What is wrong with you???

It appeared to me that she was commending them on doing what it takes to get to this country and to provide for their family.

Oops...sorry I didn't see your post before I wrote post #27.

Gotcha.

The post obviously...obvious to those not deeply involved with hallucinogens...was a paean to said sacrifiecs...and to America!!!!

When you are used to seeing a poster regularly post shit and drivel, the occasional lucid moment is a pleasant surprise.

I suppose I had a paradigm in reading your posts.

I rarely 'know' who actors and actresses are. I'm really not into the whole celebrity culture. I don't watch much tv, I don't read celebrity 'news', so no, I don't know who she is. Nor do I care to know. She's an actress.... she could be a singer for all I know, or care.

Generally, I dislike the whole 'celebrity' thing. It bores me.

She accepted... she got the publicity. I'm sure that will benefit her career. Being seen to be 'supportive' of the troops is the new 'prius' for celebrities. She should be honored that he invited her. Marines are far more worthy of respect than an actress.

Like I said, far be it from you to give credit where due.

No matter.

Must kill you that no one is asking you to a military ball via Youtube, huh?

When you are used to seeing a poster regularly post shit and drivel, the occasional lucid moment is a pleasant surprise.

I suppose I had a paradigm in reading your posts.

Wouldn't it have been more adult to simply say...'oops...misread, or misunderstood that'?

I don’t dislike you personally…it’s just that I’m a member of the 'Partnership For An Idiot Free America', so you’re on my list.

What? No Mila pics? Blasphemous.

mila-kunis-hot11.jpg

She once said she thought she looked like an anime character. The fact she even knew what anime was, was amazing.

That's when she had me. And her character in "That 70s show" was spot on. Who didn't know someone like that.

So start a fucking thead about it, moronic one. This one is about some dumb actress who was lucky enough to attend the Marines Birthday Ball with one of our heroic Marines.

Stop hijacking threads for your partisan bullshit.

I've seen her in interviews..she's bright as a tack.

Forum List

Back