Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball

I saw her in an interview some time ago. She said she "totally looks like an Anime character". That sort of "goofiness" and self deprecation really makes her an endearing person. She's also worked in some really awful films and paid her dues. Now she's flying high..and still accepts this date.

Gosh..very cool.

She is really beautiful I think her eyes are amazing, I always thought she was a good actress but her accepting this Marines request shows me she is down to earth. A schedule for a celebrity is usually jam packed many months in advance so I wouldn't have been surprised if she couldn't make it but I am glad she is, I bet that Marine is excited.:clap2:

Some time ago..I met some of the actors from the film "The Committments". We were talking and they were telling me how they were turning down deals because it was "beneath" them. I found that hilarious.

Mila Kunis has done voice work (Family Guy), a really awful film called American Psycho 2 with William Shatner and just about anything anyone threw her way.

That's hard work. And you have to appreciate that.

Props to her.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-Psycho-2/dp/B000XS7WXW]Amazon.com: American Psycho 2: Mila Kunis, William Shatner, Geraint Wyn Davies, Robin Dunne: Amazon Instant Video[/ame]

I saw her in an interview some time ago. She said she "totally looks like an Anime character". That sort of "goofiness" and self deprecation really makes her an endearing person. She's also worked in some really awful films and paid her dues. Now she's flying high..and still accepts this date.

Gosh..very cool.

She is really beautiful I think her eyes are amazing, I always thought she was a good actress but her accepting this Marines request shows me she is down to earth. A schedule for a celebrity is usually jam packed many months in advance so I wouldn't have been surprised if she couldn't make it but I am glad she is, I bet that Marine is excited.:clap2:

Some time ago..I met some of the actors from the film "The Committments". We were talking and they were telling me how they were turning down deals because it was "beneath" them. I found that hilarious.

Mila Kunis has done voice work (Family Guy), a really awful film called American Psycho 2 with William Shatner and just about anything anyone threw her way.

That's hard work. And you have to appreciate that.

Props to her.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-Psycho-2/dp/B000XS7WXW]Amazon.com: American Psycho 2: Mila Kunis, William Shatner, Geraint Wyn Davies, Robin Dunne: Amazon Instant Video[/ame]

You are correct I remember American Physco 2 it was terrible! She really did work alot to get where she is now, not an easy road thats for sure.

Gosh..very cool.

Yeah, I read that she still worked in her family's business (convenience store) all through her time on "That 70's show".

marines are no better than anyother branch or member of our armed forces.

Disagree.

Had the chance a few times to see boot camp graduation ceremonies of Marines, Army, and Navy personnel. The crops being tuned out by the other two can't compare to what the Marines produce. In part it is do to the relaxing of various boot camp physical training requirements in order to accommodate females by the Army and Navy. As a result they exhibit a pudgy factor at graduation you don't see with the Marines.

That's becaue the Marine Corps is a fraction of the size of the other forces and doesn't have much of a logistical branch (as it is supplied by the Navy). Not everyone goes into the military to be a steely eyed killer, so it's not surprising that other, larger branches would have more lax standards.

Though, when it comes to the combat arms, I think it all evens out in the wash. Most of the real training in the Army comes after basic.

marines are no better than anyother branch or member of our armed forces.

Disagree.

Had the chance a few times to see boot camp graduation ceremonies of Marines, Army, and Navy personnel. The crops being tuned out by the other two can't compare to what the Marines produce. In part it is do to the relaxing of various boot camp physical training requirements in order to accommodate females by the Army and Navy. As a result they exhibit a pudgy factor at graduation you don't see with the Marines.

That's becaue the Marine Corps is a fraction of the size of the other forces and doesn't have much of a logistical branch (as it is supplied by the Navy). Not everyone goes into the military to be a steely eyed killer, so it's not surprising that other, larger branches would have more lax standards.

Though, when it comes to the combat arms, I think it all evens out in the wash. Most of the real training in the Army comes after basic.

Interesting opinion.

But the facts are the Army and Navy, because women train along side the men, lowered a lot of training standards in order to accommodate the women, thus lowering the bars for male recruits from where they'd been for years. The Marines however segregate male and female training and set various standards for the women while leaving the men's untouched.

Disagree.

Interesting opinion.

But the facts are the Army and Navy, because women train along side the men, lowered a lot of training standards in order to accommodate the women, thus lowering the bars for male recruits from where they'd been for years. The Marines however segregate male and female training and set various standards for the women while leaving the men's untouched.

The Israeli Military let women in their Military but kept the fitness standards the same, which is why their women are sexy and bad ass.:razz:

Disagree.

Interesting opinion.

As he said, he agrees, but combat arms are largely the same. And they do not train next to women. The Marines only segregate male and female training at boot camp. Boot camp is just that, enough training so a Marine or soldier doesn't hurt themselves. After boot, their training is not segregated minus of course combat arms. Minus airborne school, none of the TRADOC schools including basic or even non-TRADOC schools I attended had women in the courses. The Marines still run a couple hundred-thousand deep. They aren't that small or exclusive.

Last edited:
Update: Say it ain't so Ms. Kunis. :(

Mila Kunis Not Actually Going on YouTube Marine Date? This morning on the Access Hollywood Live program, co-host Billy Bush, the human embodiment of a Teddy Ruxpin doll, said that Mila Kunis will not be going on her Marine Corps Ball date. Oh no!

Over the weekend Kunis agreed to be Sgt. Scott Moore's date to the Marine Corps Ball after he asked her out on YouTube, and everyone was excited and warm of heart. But now sinister old Billy Bush says that Kunis is filming two movies around that time in November, so she can't jet off to Maryland to fulfill her treasured promise

Mila Kunis Not Actually Going on YouTube Marine Date?

Update: Say it ain't so Ms. Kunis. :(

Mila Kunis Not Actually Going on YouTube Marine Date? This morning on the Access Hollywood Live program, co-host Billy Bush, the human embodiment of a Teddy Ruxpin doll, said that Mila Kunis will not be going on her Marine Corps Ball date. Oh no!

Over the weekend Kunis agreed to be Sgt. Scott Moore's date to the Marine Corps Ball after he asked her out on YouTube, and everyone was excited and warm of heart. But now sinister old Billy Bush says that Kunis is filming two movies around that time in November, so she can't jet off to Maryland to fulfill her treasured promise

Mila Kunis Not Actually Going on YouTube Marine Date?

Weak

That sucks, celebrities calendars are usually very busy though, especially Hollywood movie stars.

Yeah, but it's months away.

She can't clear her schedule for one night a few months from now?

Better to not even accept in the first place.

That sucks, celebrities calendars are usually very busy though, especially Hollywood movie stars.

Well if your filming a movie its hard to get away, even for 1 night. Movies take months to film and every day is crucial and costs $$$$$$. I do agree that if she knew there might be a doubt about the time frame, better to just say no, but regular women pull this shit all the time anyways, so its the norm. If George Clooney pulled this with a female Marine everyone would call him a no good lying cock sucker.

Well if your filming a movie its hard to get away, even for 1 night. Movies take months to film and every day is crucial and costs $$$$$$. I do agree that if she knew there might be a doubt about the time frame, better to just say no, but regular women pull this shit all the time anyways, so its the norm. If George Clooney pulled this with a female Marine everyone would call him a no good lying cock sucker.

It wouldn't be hard to just schedule that day for scenes without her in it.

It wouldn't be hard to just schedule that day for scenes without her in it.

I'm not sure how that works but if she really wanted to still go to this thing, she could make it happen. This event is only a few hours anyways, its not like he asked her to go away for a week to Tahiti with him.

I want this one... I'll send her an email now.

Well its getting out of control now, I better get on Youtube and ask Scarlett Johannsen out before its too late.

Corporal Kelsey De Santis Asks Justin Timberlake To Marine Corps Ball

s-TIMBERLAKE-MARINES-large300.jpg

At this rate, the Marine Corps Balls are going to look a lot like a post-Oscar soiree.

Days after Mila Kunis was asked via YouTube to the November 18th, Greenville, North Carolina-set military gala by Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, she agreed to attend in an interview with Fox News -- once she was pushed a little bit by her "Friends with Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake.

Thanks to his excitement for his friend, Timberlake now has a potential date of his own.

Corporal Kelsey De Santis, the only female at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence (MACE) at Marine Corps Base Quantico, posted her own video to YouTube asking Timberlake to accompany her to another ball, November 12th in Washington, DC.

And if he can't go? All she has to say is, "cry me a river."

She's so adamant, in fact, that she even has a Facebook page devoted to the cause -- and will appear on The Situation Room on CNN on Wednesday night to make her plea again.

Corporal Kelsey De Santis Asks Justin Timberlake To Marine Corps Ball (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back