Marijuana

Should Marijuana be legalized for medical purposes?

• Total voters
Secondly, there are studies that show hemp fights cancer. Not many, but a few.

But nothing else is shown to fight Cancer..................so why are we stalling on the research? Big Government.

Users should be shot on sight. They are as worthless as any other walking dead.

It's okay everyone she and other evil bastards like her will die off soon enough :thup:
yea she dont have too many more years to go.....she can fall down break a hip ....after they pump her up with all those nasty pain killers she will be an addict and then its just a matter of time for someone her age....someone at the wake will remark how she should have smoked some pot....would not have gotten addicted.....might still be here.....
Go get each others phone numbers and talk about me else where.

It's okay everyone she and other evil bastards like her will die off soon enough :thup:
yea she dont have too many more years to go.....she can fall down break a hip ....after they pump her up with all those nasty pain killers she will be an addict and then its just a matter of time for someone her age....someone at the wake will remark how she should have smoked some pot....would not have gotten addicted.....might still be here.....
Go get each others phone numbers and talk about me else where.

I believe they are talking about "Katzndogz", not you.

But nothing else is shown to fight Cancer..................so why are we stalling on the research? Big Government.

That is a bit of a politically motivated video. If it were my kid, I would do one of two things. Move to a different state, or if it has been legalized in their state? They should grow it themselves. It isn't that hard.

So we have the first John Deere Tractor in America said to be ran on Hemp seed oil. We have low dependence on oil. We have the fact that it's one of the first things that fight Cancer ever. We have that it fights seizures and hundreds of other medical issues.

Corporations hate the easily grown plant. Not Americans. Wake up. (Note, I am not a stoner and never was)

I have a family member with cancer and am willing to try anything. I have a family member with seizures and am willing to try anything. If I share the proven statistics of "pot/weed" on social media the low educated Americans think I'm a stoner. Understand the problem yet people?

She's not "evil". She is just extremely ignorant of marijuana.

I'm sorry to come off in a biased way.. why do you think marijuana should be kept illegal?

They are talking about Katzndogz, not you.

I think you'll find that Harry does not think marijuana should be kept illegal, if I am remembering correctly.

That is a bit of a politically motivated video. If it were my kid, I would do one of two things. Move to a different state, or if it has been legalized in their state? They should grow it themselves. It isn't that hard.

"Politically Motivated"?

So where is the freedom if your kid has 17 seizures a day and they are forced to uproot their entire family and move to Colorado? You do understand FREEDOM, correct?

I'm sorry to come off in a biased way.. why do you think marijuana should be kept illegal?

My Bigot father in law watched his wife have 1 glass of wine and dance at a wedding party. He told me, "That's the devil in her. She drinks wine and goes crazy"

Some of America has evolved past "Footlose". Some have not.

They don't want to use it as medicine because they can't study the pesticide levels of something everyone is able to grow. They don't want to serve it as medicine unless they say it's safe. That's the Governments argument. Problem is, it's a trash argument. Hemp doesn't need the same attention Corn does. Why are they worried about this plant when they aren't worried about the pesticides they keep pushing the envelope for in corn? Our water supplies should not be clean, not bargained for.

Keep hearing a bunch of hysterical nonsense like emergency rooms preparing for marijuana overdoses. You can't OD on pot. What are they going to do? Hand the "OD" patient a bag of Doritos? I'm amazed it has taken this long for some sanity to take hold with regards to marijuana use.
Colo. kids getting into parents pot-laced goodies

Ingestion of cannabis a cause of coma ... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI

Will a coma do?

We're waiting for sanity to take hold. But sanity has to get through the pot haze.
Yep. For young children, marijuana can be harmful, but is there not an age you have to be? Just how a 5 year old could accidentally take a sip of beer, another mistakes the marijuana candies to be regular candy. Parents should have control of that, right?

The police in Colorado are warning people to be on the watch for marijuana poisoned candy. They are expecting crowded emergency rooms.
Yeah, there is research that for young children, marijuana can be harmful in any form...

Did that idiot really say that? He must not be a parent............

I fear lot's of things in candy. If someone laced my kids peppermint candy with weed and they slowed down and got sleepy! OMG!

These scared to death bunker buster Americans are out of control.

Last edited:
So we have the first John Deere Tractor in America said to be ran on Hemp seed oil. We have low dependence on oil. We have the fact that it's one of the first things that fight Cancer ever. We have that it fights seizures and hundreds of other medical issues.

Corporations hate the easily grown plant. Not Americans. Wake up. (Note, I am not a stoner and never was)

I have a family member with cancer and am willing to try anything. I have a family member with seizures and am willing to try anything. If I share the proven statistics of "pot/weed" on social media the low educated Americans think I'm a stoner. Understand the problem yet people?
Hey wow, this is up to a million views!

If you like this one, I also recommend, (Though it doesn't have anything to do with marijuana, Cancer: The Forbidden Cures and The Beautiful Truth

It never hurts to go to Amazon and try Essiac either. (Read the reviews on it, they might startle you.)

Hey wow, this is up to a million views!

If you like this one, I also recommend, (Though it doesn't have anything to do with marijuana, Cancer: The Forbidden Cures and The Beautiful Truth

It never hurts to go to Amazon and try Essiac either. (Read the reviews on it, they might startle you.)

I am going to watch your video. I just hope it's not like the time I watched the InfoWars video on Cancer. They were selling a specific Vitamin that "prevents" cancer that you can't buy in stores!

Yeah I was talkin' about the poster who was sayin Marijuana smokers should be shot, lol.

I haven't smoked Marijuana in a while but I personally think its awesome. I wouldn't mind it becoming legal for recreational purposes, but I also wouldn't mind it being kept illegal, only because that's part of what used to be so fun about it. Finding the most Jedi ways and spots to get blazed, without getting busted by the police, lol.

Then once we were old enough to get our own places, it was still a great way to socialize with friends. Nothin' like listening to music while getting blazed and getting down on some videogames, lol. Hell, I used to workout blazed too. Paint and draw while stoned as Hell. Go hiking while smoking a blunt. Climb a mountain and smoke when we reach the top, and just get lost in thought staring at the sky and lookin down over the city.

OG Kush, OG Skywalker, Sour Diesel, White Widow, etc... I love Mary Jane. But right now I choose not smoke so that I may excel in certain things I'm really dedicated to.

Yeah I was talkin' about the poster who was sayin Marijuana smokers should be shot, lol.

I haven't smoked Marijuana in a while but I personally think its awesome. I wouldn't mind it becoming legal for recreational purposes, but I also wouldn't mind it being kept illegal, only because that's part of what used to be so fun about it. Finding the most Jedi ways and spots to get blazed, without getting busted by the police, lol.

Then once we were old enough to get our own places, it was still a great way to socialize with friends. Nothin' like listening to music while getting blazed and getting down on some videogames, lol. Hell, I used to workout blazed too. Paint and draw while stoned as Hell. Go hiking while smoking a blunt. Climb a mountain and smoke when we reach the top, and just get lost in thought staring at the sky and lookin down over the city.

OG Kush, OG Skywalker, Sour Diesel, White Widow, etc... I love Mary Jane. But right now I choose not smoke so that I may excel in certain things I'm really dedicated to.

I was raised a Right Wing Conservative Christian.

I broke up with a girl after 1.5 years because I found proof she smoked weed.

Back then I didn't know what I was fighting, I just assumed it was bad stuff. (Isn't that the norm? If you don't understand it, hate it?)

Since then I've evolved intellectually and I don't hate things I don't understand. I still don't get high, but I don't judge people that do. I still don't have butt sex, but I don't judge people that do. I'm still not Muslim, but I don't judge people that are.

As it turns out, God said, "Do not judge or be judged"

Further evidence that cannabis reduces tumor growth in new study
Further evidence that cannabis reduces tumor growth in new study - Medical News Today
The main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis - tetrahydrocannabinol - could be used to reduce tumor growth in cancer patients, according to an international research team.
Previous studies have suggested that cannabinoids, of which tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is one, have anti-cancer properties. In 2009, researchers at Complutense University in Spain found that THC induced the death of brain cancer cells in a process known as "autophagy."

illustration-of-cancer-cells.jpg

When human tumors in mice were targeted with doses of THC, the researchers found that two cell receptors were particularly associated with an anti-tumor response.
The researchers found that administering THC to mice with human tumors initiated autophagy and caused the growth of the tumors to decrease. Two human patients with highly aggressive brain tumors who received intracranial administration of THC also showed similar signs of autophagy, upon analysis.

Nope, it's true. I have had folks tell me they don't believe it. They think it just fights the effects of chemo, that it doesn't actually fight cancer. But that is just the whole point here. The medical establishment is about TREATING cancer. Anything that will ever have a chance to CURE cancer is forbidden. That is why this plant will forever remain federally banned. It runs against the whole medical establishments paradigm of a death care industry.

Hell, the government just had a whole coup d'état in taking over the industry, the last thing they are going to do is cure one of two major diseases that give their donors bucket loads of cash. CASH MEANS POWER. That cash comes at the deaths of Americans. Career politicians NEED those deaths, they need Americans PAYING THOSE MEDICAL BILLS. Treating illness makes more money than curing disease. Career politicians need cancer and they need death.

So as long as they can keep the secret that marijuana cures cancer, and stop research on we can get it to most effectively delivered and treat cancer? Then politicians will keep their money and their power. Americans dying means the health care system will stay rich, and by proxy, the political parasites will stay powerful.

Further evidence that cannabis reduces tumor growth in new study
Further evidence that cannabis reduces tumor growth in new study - Medical News Today
The main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis - tetrahydrocannabinol - could be used to reduce tumor growth in cancer patients, according to an international research team.
Previous studies have suggested that cannabinoids, of which tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is one, have anti-cancer properties. In 2009, researchers at Complutense University in Spain found that THC induced the death of brain cancer cells in a process known as "autophagy."

illustration-of-cancer-cells.jpg

When human tumors in mice were targeted with doses of THC, the researchers found that two cell receptors were particularly associated with an anti-tumor response.
The researchers found that administering THC to mice with human tumors initiated autophagy and caused the growth of the tumors to decrease. Two human patients with highly aggressive brain tumors who received intracranial administration of THC also showed similar signs of autophagy, upon analysis.

Nope, it's true. I have had folks tell me they don't believe it. They think it just fights the effects of chemo, that it doesn't actually fight cancer. But that is just the whole point here. The medical establishment is about TREATING cancer. Anything that will ever have a chance to CURE cancer is forbidden. That is why this plant will forever remain federally banned. It runs against the whole medical establishments paradigm of a death care industry.

Hell, the government just had a whole coup d'état in taking over the industry, the last thing they are going to do is cure one of two major diseases that give their donors bucket loads of cash. CASH MEANS POWER. That cash comes at the deaths of Americans. Career politicians NEED those deaths, they need Americans PAYING THOSE MEDICAL BILLS. Treating illness makes more money than curing disease. Career politicians need cancer and they need death.

So as long as they can keep the secret that marijuana cures cancer, and stop research on we can get it to most effectively delivered and treat cancer? Then politicians will keep their money and their power. Americans dying means the health care system will stay rich, and by proxy, the political parasites will stay powerful.

Yep. Problem is American Government isn't allowing the research. And the people that openly talk against "Big Gov" are the ones that stand against this medicine.

"Politically Motivated"?

So where is the freedom if your kid has 17 seizures a day and they are forced to uproot their entire family and move to Colorado? You do understand FREEDOM, correct?

On no no no. You seem to get me wrong. While I am on your side of the debate here, you need to understand a few things. They are USING a small child for politics. I find that dispicable.

They make it seem like they are helpless, like it is in the GOVERNORS hands whether THEIR child gets the medicine he needs. According to law, if the law is like the medical marijuana law in most states, THEY could make it themselves.

That is, IF they cared and didn't want to impose their beliefs and their views on the rest of the state. THEY HAVE THE FREEDOM NOW to do so. If the state has a medical marijuana law, then they have that freedom.

You have to understand the ROOT of the medical marijuana laws. The elites that run the nation, KNOW things that average slobs don't. Namely, the marijuana has some very beneficial properties for the human body, especially now in our modern world so filled with cancer risks; like chemical exposures, the EMP from all our electronics, the huge amounts of radiation from WiFi sent out from every conceivable router here and there, not to mention the cell phone towers, plus they spray constantly annually for mosquitoes and there is the fertilizer run off from the fields. The food we eat is poisoned. . . etc. Well hell, I'll just go with my avatar. . .

When the elites get cancer or have health problems, they want to be able to have access or be able to grow the stuff. If these parents can't grow the stuff, or find a black market connection, then do they really care about their child? Or is this a political stunt? After all, they can get the paper work necessary to legally possess. So what they are demanding here, is that the ECONOMY BE CHANGED TO SUIT THEM. That is political.

That still doesn't mean these folks can't grow it themselves. It isn't that hard. If you can grow tomatoes, you can grow this. If they want to have something to treat their kid, go out and do it. What is stopping them? Are we not still Americans? Since when are we going to let the elites create a two-tiered society?

Forum List

Back