Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

So after 2 days we have three servants of America and the President stating that they heard some guys talk about what some other guys said and a dear lady who feels her perfectly permitted dismissal did not cater to her emotions sufficiently
And for this, the Nation has to go thru a load of partisan crap.
She had valid stuff to say. She outlined how the same men who were strong arming Zelensky were also targeting her in a pack of lies that finally led to her being recalled. It wasn't a pretty story. Why is Trump on the side of the corrupt oligarchs here?

Why are you on the side of the corrupt democrats?

*** Record Financial Market.
True you are 100% accurate. But I’m afraid I have a bad news for you.

Impeachment is a very serious matter.

Means the market doesn’t care Trump’s fate. If he is gone the economy and booming market will remain the same.

Aw bullshit, char.

If Trump were to be impeached and removed, or if he abdicated and a phony like Pocahontas took control, the taxes that she has promised to impose are tremendous and would crush the markets. Traders know this, and they factor the chances into the price. The fact that the market is hitting new heights tells me that they don't think there is much of a chance at all that the coup will succeed.

A lot of old people are on fixed incomes and are struggling by with fixed income of 40k or 50k and rely on their investments in the market. An end to the Trump Presidency means they will be heading to the Poor Houses, forced even to sell their homes and move into group quarters. I spoke to my mom, who is 89. If the markets sink, she can't go out and earn more money. People like Pocahontas think she she should just "die quickly". The one thing that makes her the most nervous is being forced into an apartment in a crowded hell hole

Understand. I monitor the market very ( + manufacturing orders) closely and so are my friends that invested heavily in stock. I know several people like your mom. Lord no I don’t want the market to sink.

As you already knew current market status (booming economy) doesn’t last forever with or without Trump. But Trade Wars is adding a fuel to that.

From what we saw yesterday’s market it didn’t matter what is Trump status. We were expecting a small negative impact but it didn’t matter.

I also monitor the Trade Wars regularly. Every time there’s a meeting or discussion about trade wars the market reacted positively.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
Because he is the President and has the right to appoint his own ambassadors. She was a career swamp rat.

She testified that she knew of no evidence of President Trump committing any crime. Then Dems asked her how she felt. Because that’s why we should impeach a President, because some replaced diplomatic had her feelings hurt.

Most or all of the Republicans that grilled her praises and admire her lifetime career diplomat.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

Because he is the President and has the right to appoint his own ambassadors. She was a career swamp rat.

She testified that she knew of no evidence of President Trump committing any crime. Then Dems asked her how she felt. Because that’s why we should impeach a President, because some replaced diplomatic had her feelings hurt.

In the case of Yovanovitch, the broad was unwilling or unable to carry out the official foreign policy of America toward Ukraine as proclaimed by the President. Further, she hated and had a bad relationship with the new Ukraine President. I suppose that the President could have reassigned her to a consulate in the backwater areas of Shitholeistan where she didn't have such a bad reputation with the Despot of Shitholeistan. But he didn't have to. She was a political employee and could be terminated, so she was.

You don’t have any proof of that Pol except coming from Trump.

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

You don’t have any evidence or if that either.

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

Corruption was the general policy of the State Dept for a number of years. No interest whatsoever in looking at the employment of a Vice President's Cokehead son for a gas firm, for millions of dollars a year. This was standard operating procedure under Obama and the Kerry/Clinton State Department.

There was no clear evidence that the Biden did anything wrong. Except what came up from the conspiracy theory created by John Solomon.
Then you have Guilliani doing the investigation of this conspiracy crap working with corrupted Ukrainian people like Shokin.

Why is Guilliani a Trump personal lawyer doing the investigation?

Hunter Biden was paid $80k a month I think....
So where and how’d you came up with millions $ a year?

Then you have Guilliani doing the investigation of this conspiracy crap working with corrupted Ukrainian people like Shokin.

President Trump is interested in finding out and documenting Ukrainian collusion into the 2016 election. He wants to prevent the same thing from happening in the future.

The previous Ukrainian President supported Hillary Clinton and is said to have tried to rig the 2016 US election for her.

Mr. Giuliani is well trusted by President Trump to carry out his policies. Yesterday's testimony from Ambassador Yovanovitch where she turned against her previous boss, even though she had no proof of Trump wrongdoing- shows the President Trump was smart for bypassing the official Deep State officials.

Because he wanted to. It's a presidents perotative who stays and who go's. All presidents do it. Obama fired 8 or so. If you really wanted to dig, you won't because you are a sheep who can be tugged around by your emotions, you would see that a new presidant doesn't just fire diplomats, but generals in the military, people in the state department and so on. If you pay attention you notice allot of folks resigning when a new presidant comes in. This chick may have been good at being a diplomat for Obama, not good for trump. He decides not you.

You are talking about the technicalities but not the reality. Hannity teach you well.

1. In reality Obama fired almost all of the ambassadors during the transitions. Repeat during the transition. That is the normal. Clean cut.

2. In reality Trump did the same almost except he his having a hard time replacing because no one is applying.

Trump fired Kennedy ambassador to Japan clean cut January 2017.

Apparently Yavonovitch is very good one that she retained her position after almost 3 years with Trump.

3. In reality as we face today. Firing this ambassador is very dirty, amateur and very stupid. Can’t even get it right.

If he really wants to fire her. Why get her involved with his dirty trick in a big meeting bad mouthing her. Plus you have Guilliani involved running around as a diplomat then going around tv broadcasting.

Why not just fire her without any of that BS?
Why not fire her before Zelensky got elected? Like January 2019.

Apparently she is good that pompeo main assistant resigned after she was fired.

Having her testify:
It's all part of introducing Giuliani, the 2 arrested/ charged goons running a shadow govt... that's the real reason she was called to testify... it is leading up to and gathering of facts in ''the story'' the impeachment inquiry will tell, once completed...

at least that is how most prosecutors do with their grand juries before indictments....

Say comrade, didn't she testify that she knew about the kickback scheme with Burisma and was coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

Corruption is the heart of the democrat party. Trump threatens to cut that heart out, which is why they hate him.

She never said any of that. You people just planted that.

If you have information. Share it with us.

yeah...you are likely right...

it only gave her time to try to correct the false record about her service to our country... not much for the impeachment case, because others can tie in the Giuliani shadow govt...

though it does confirm part of the whistleblower complaint.

Look, nothing go's unnoticed. If Giuliani was doing dark work for Trump then why isn't he there? If he was trying to get her fired he would leave a trail of people and paper and an crap ton of text. There are claims against this woman that in all fairness should be investigated.
Really? An investigation into this woman? Don't get on the Stalin train, Crixus. You're better than that.

No I mean look into the claims. I don't mean do what Trumps jizz towels like Hannity does, but do ask some questions. Be fair about it.
I just don't understand why a recalled ambassador needs to be investigated.
What claims ? The ones the Ukranians have already retracted? The President's tweet from yesterday that every place she went turned to shit? Well, he's recalled her so what is the sense in that?
That's the only thing I don't get. Why she needs an investigation. Some people would love to see that, and only because she testified against the President.

Every place she went to DID turn to shit if you are on one side, a reasonable person knows every place she went to WAS already shit before she got there. We just gotta wait and see.

That’s what Trump told you but is that the truthfulness or just Trump lying.
If she is really bad the way this jerk portrayed it.....

Why is she in that position after almost 3 years with Trump?

Can you explain that?

President Trump is interested in finding out and documenting Ukrainian collusion into the 2016 election. He wants to prevent the same thing from happening in the future.

The previous Ukrainian President supported Hillary Clinton and is said to have tried to rig the 2016 US election for her.

Mr. Giuliani is well trusted by President Trump to carry out his policies. Yesterday's testimony from Ambassador Yovanovitch where she turned against her previous boss, even though she had no proof of Trump wrongdoing- shows the President Trump was smart for bypassing the official Deep State officials.

Wrong.

Trump doesn’t have any evidence of that except from conspiracy theory crap.

Why not use the proper channels that will do the investigation? A henchmen Guilliani doing the investigation?
This is like.... Why not use Jeffrey Dahmer do the investigation?

Why bribe Zelensky?
Why Biden a political rival?

Her straight arrow aproach and disinterest in conducting Trump's "drug deals" got her terminated.

As she testified, she would strongly object using milltary aid to pressure Ukraine to conduct investigations for Turmp's political purposes.

Wrong.

Why not use the proper channels that will do the investigation? A henchmen Guilliani doing the investigation?

Why bribe Zelensky?

Pffft, you are so naive.

Who needs FBI, DOJ, DoS and CIA when you've got trusty Lev and Igor working for you?

000_1LB0NZ.jpg

I watched the whole proceeding yesterday. The republicans looked like scheming rats, whereas the ex ambassador and schiff were a class act. In the meantime this piece of shit in the white house was badmouthing her via twitter or whatever that thing is that he broadcasts his ignorance and stupidity with to the whole world.

Wrong.

Why bribe Zelensky?

Zelensky wasn't bribed or extorted in any way. In fact,Trump and Zelensky get along superbly, as per the Ukrainian.

"Proper channels" weren't available, as "proper channels" aren't on board with the President's Ukrainian policies.

Mr. Giuliani isn't a "henchman" at all, he's a well known and well respected attorney and statesman. Mr. Dahmer is deceased. The fact that Giuliani doesn't have an official position in the government is irrelevant. FDR sent his crony, Harry Hopkins, to speak to Stalin and other leaders during his reign. Nothing at all wrong with that.

If she is a bad ambassador. The way you portrayed it and the way Trump bad mouthing her.

Why is she in that position after almost 3 years with Trump administration?

Can anyone explain that?

I watched the whole proceeding yesterday. The republicans looked like scheming rats, whereas the ex ambassador and schiff were a class act. In the meantime this piece of shit in the white house was badmouthing her via twitter or whatever that thing is that he communicates his ignorance and stupidity with.

Did you notice that the Yovanovitch broad admitted that President Trump committed no crimes whatsoever?

If she is a bad ambassador. The way you portrayed it and the way Trump bad mouthing her.

Why is she in that position after almost 3 years with Trump administration?

Can anyone explain that?

The Taylor guy who is 2nd in command is a real loser too.

Tough to get good help sometimes.

I'd like see President Trump nominate Dr. Jerome Corsi to the post in Kiev. Corsi is very familiar with liberal scheming

Corruption was the general policy of the State Dept for a number of years. No interest whatsoever in looking at the employment of a Vice President's Cokehead son for a gas firm, for millions of dollars a year. This was standard operating procedure under Obama and the Kerry/Clinton State Department.

There was no clear evidence that the Biden did anything wrong. Except what came up from the conspiracy theory created by John Solomon.

Hunter Biden was paid $80k a month I think....
So where and how’d you came up with millions $ a year?

You ever been hired by a company that you have zero experience in the industry for 80K a month?

I watched the whole proceeding yesterday. The republicans looked like scheming rats, whereas the ex ambassador and schiff were a class act. In the meantime this piece of shit in the white house was badmouthing her via twitter or whatever that thing is that he communicates his ignorance and stupidity with.

Did you notice that the Yovanovitch broad admitted that President Trump committed no crimes whatsoever?

Did you notice that you are a moron?The nonsense you post is just off the charts idiotic.

Yovanovitch is in no position to assert any such thing and would never say anything like that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back