Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

I watched the whole proceeding yesterday. The republicans looked like scheming rats, whereas the ex ambassador and schiff were a class act. In the meantime this piece of shit in the white house was badmouthing her via twitter or whatever that thing is that he communicates his ignorance and stupidity with.

Did you notice that the Yovanovitch broad admitted that President Trump committed no crimes whatsoever?
HUH?

No she didn't, what the heck?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?

Comrade, didn't she testify that she knew all about the kickback scheme run through Burisma and was Coached by Obama on how to cover it up?

She's corrupt, which is a feature of democrats and has no place with Republicans.

Corruption was the general policy of the State Dept for a number of years. No interest whatsoever in looking at the employment of a Vice President's Cokehead son for a gas firm, for millions of dollars a year. This was standard operating procedure under Obama and the Kerry/Clinton State Department.

There was no clear evidence that the Biden did anything wrong. Except what came up from the conspiracy theory created by John Solomon.
Then you have Guilliani doing the investigation of this conspiracy crap working with corrupted Ukrainian people like Shokin.

Why is Guilliani a Trump personal lawyer doing the investigation?

Hunter Biden was paid $80k a month I think....
So where and how’d you came up with millions $ a year?

You ever been hired by a company that you have zero experience in the industry for 80K a month?
80k for two people a month...to be board members. Hunter's business partner was on Burisma's board of directors first, and then asked Hunter to be on the board of Directors later.

And yes, Burisma wanted to use their and other known people on their board to make it look good, like they were cleaning up their act....imo.... as MANY corporations do.... not breaking a law with doing that.... just swampy.

Then you have Guilliani doing the investigation of this conspiracy crap working with corrupted Ukrainian people like Shokin.

Why is Guilliani a Trump personal lawyer doing the investigation?

President Trump is interested in finding out and documenting Ukrainian collusion into the 2016 election. He wants to prevent the same thing from happening in the future.

The previous Ukrainian President supported Hillary Clinton and is said to have tried to rig the 2016 US election for her.

Mr. Giuliani is well trusted by President Trump to carry out his policies. Yesterday's testimony from Ambassador Yovanovitch where she turned against her previous boss, even though she had no proof of Trump wrongdoing- shows the President Trump was smart for bypassing the official Deep State officials.

Wrong.

Trump doesn’t have any evidence of that except from conspiracy theory crap.

Why not use the proper channels that will do the investigation? A henchmen Guilliani doing the investigation?
This is like.... Why not use Jeffrey Dahmer do the investigation?

Why bribe Zelensky?
Why Biden a political rival?

Zelensky wasn't bribed or extorted in any way. In fact,Trump and Zelensky get along superbly, as per the Ukrainian.

"Proper channels" weren't available, as "proper channels" aren't on board with the President's Ukrainian policies.

Mr. Giuliani isn't a "henchman" at all, he's a well known and well respected attorney and statesman. Mr. Dahmer is deceased. The fact that Giuliani doesn't have an official position in the government is irrelevant. FDR sent his crony, Harry Hopkins, to speak to Stalin and other leaders during his reign. Nothing at all wrong with that.
Hopkins was deputized as a State dept special envoy....

No such thing with Giuliani... he was outside of the system working personally as the President's personal campaign lawyer.

Last edited:
Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community
Fact: Ukraine’s prior regime went out of their way to support HRC and publicly decry Trump.

Fact: Masha stood idly by and did nothing about that.

Fact: Masha knew about Burisma and it didn’t bother her it seems that Biden got his kid a job there.

Fact: President has the right to replace Ambassadors.

Fact: Obama replaced many when he gained office and that was his right.

I watched the whole proceeding yesterday. The republicans looked like scheming rats, whereas the ex ambassador and schiff were a class act. In the meantime this piece of shit in the white house was badmouthing her via twitter or whatever that thing is that he communicates his ignorance and stupidity with.

Did you notice that the Yovanovitch broad admitted that President Trump committed no crimes whatsoever?
HUH?

No she didn't, what the heck?
DId you not know that Trumpers just flat out LIE?

its more about her corruption and deep state activities through the state depts civil society2.0 program,,,not to mention her part in the 2016 collusion between the DNC and former ukraine officials,,,

Her corruption?

You know the way you could really try to prove any of those things?

Get Pompeo up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Get Rudolf Giuliani up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Oh hell- if Sean Hannity has any actual first hand knowledge of any corruption by Ambassador Yovanovitch- get him up there on the stand.

If Republicans have any actual evidence to support your claims- why aren't they calling as witnesses those people?

But instead- like your Orange Messiah- you just smear and libel a person who has supported the United States for decades.

Because that is what you Trump Tweenkies do.

I think in time that all would happen,,its just dems were hell bent on cover up so went with impeachment instead to muddy the waters,,

Nothing is preventing the Republicans from calling Giuliani or Pompeo as witnesses.

What are they afraid that they will say?

the dems said they would stop any GOP witness's

Now that's some weak watery Lame Sauce.

If the GOP want Giuliani or Pompeo to testifiy, I GUARANTEE, the Dems will drop everything and get those two on the stand. Pronto.

According to her she did nothing wrong.”

According to the new president of ukraine she was was loyal to the old president and hostile to the new president

That alone makes her damaged goods

But trump does not have to explain why he fired her
No, Trump doesn't have to explain anything. And the people don't have to explain why he is going to lose the election next year in historic numbers.

All 3 markets closed record highs today
Rasmussen has the daily tracker up this week
You'll die a bitter old women before you ever see a Democrat President again.
Looks like markets are loving this impeachment.

Fact: Ukraine’s prior regime went out of their way to support HRC and publicly decry Trump.
No they did not! A handful were really concerned when Trump hired Manafort, who was on the side of Russia and Russian Ukrainians and against Ukrainians.

Then when it was announced that the RNC Platform for the convention was mysteriously changed from supporting the Ukrainians to not supporting the Ukrainians over Russia, the handful became FRIGHTENED, and began leaking what they had on Manafort's corruption with the Russian sympathizers.

It was NOT a systematic concerted effort directed by their President to support Hillary... they were not in love with or working with Hillary as President Putin directed all of his intelligence agencies to interfere in our election, for Trump.

Link?

Fact: Masha knew about Burisma and it didn’t bother her it seems that Biden got his kid a job there.
Biden did not get his kid a job there... sheesh. Hunter's partner was already a Board member of Burisma before Biden became a board member, when his Business partner asked him to be.... And yes, Burisma was obviously trying to clean up their act or put on a good front for it, and worm their way in to the US again... Sadly, ALL of that swamp like behavior by corporations hiring people with good names on their boards among many other swampy things, is NOT illegal.

The President does have the right to fire her and replace her in a professional manner, but he doesn't have the right as her employer, to harass her in puplic and have his son harass her, and have his personal campaign lawer Giuliani harass her, and his personal newsman Hannity to harass her,, and John Solomon harass her and his two thugs...Igor and Lev harass her and disparage her and demean her and lie about her... all for him.

yes, it was his right.... How many of them did Obama attack in the public and have his goons harass them in public before and after he fired them?

This is Fox News. "If you were not moved by the testimony of Marie Yovanovitch, you don't have a pulse." — Chris Wallace
I was moved....to the bathroom to drop a stink pickle.
Did you see Trump in there rage tweeting?
Medal.jpg

According to her she did nothing wrong.”

According to the new president of ukraine she was was loyal to the old president and hostile to the new president

That alone makes her damaged goods

But trump does not have to explain why he fired her
No, Trump doesn't have to explain anything. And the people don't have to explain why he is going to lose the election next year in historic numbers.

I'll take whomever--as long as it's not Trump.

Is it the peace or prosperity that you dont like?
There are a lot of things that go on in government that you and I don't know about, don't need to know about and have no business knowing. What we do need, though, is to be able to trust the man behind the closed door to make decent decisions based on what's right.
Can't trust Trump to do that. That's what I don't like.
Every president is disliked by half the people

There are a lot of things that go on in government that you and I don't know about, don't need to know about and have no business knowing. What we do need, though, is to be able to trust the man behind the closed door to make decent decisions based on what's right.
I'm talking about trust, not personal like or dislike. You missed the whole point.

its more about her corruption and deep state activities through the state depts civil society2.0 program,,,not to mention her part in the 2016 collusion between the DNC and former ukraine officials,,,

Her corruption?

Get Pompeo up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Get Rudolf Giuliani up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Oh hell- if Sean Hannity has any actual first hand knowledge of any corruption by Ambassador Yovanovitch- get him up there on the stand.

If Republicans have any actual evidence to support your claims- why aren't they calling as witnesses those people?

But instead- like your Orange Messiah- you just smear and libel a person who has supported the United States for decades.

So quid pro quo is dead; look DESPERATELY for something else.....NOISE!! It's just cover for the impending reports from Durham and co....sweet!!

Greg

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community

Fact: NOTHING you just said excuses slimy drug deal Trump was conducting in Ukraine.

The only thing Ukraine did in 2016 was release ledger of Manafort getting paid millions by the Russian-backed regime. Because guess what - an undeclared foreign agent running a presidential campaign is something American authorities and public should know.

Last edited:

I'm talking about trust, not personal like or dislike. You missed the whole point.
So its only dumb luck that dislike trump AND distrust him?

So quid pro quo is dead; look DESPERATELY for something else.....NOISE!! It's just cover for the impending reports from Durham and co....sweet!!

Nope. Not dead. But Pelosi is not allowing the Trumpers to "frame the debate"

QPQ is not a crime in itself.

It is PART of the bribery/extortion that Trump engaged in.

And Yovanovich was removed because she was not going to follow Rudy the Ghoul's lead in the extortion scheme he was trying to pull off for Trump

Fact: NOTHING you just said excuses slimy drug deal Trump was conducting in Ukraine.

The only thing Ukraine did in 2016 was release ledger of Manafort getting paid millions by the Russian-backed regime. Because guess what - an undeclared foreign agent running a presidential campaign is something American authorities and public should know.
Is that the "Black Book" people have been referring to? Who was the Democrat informant digging up dirt on Trump in 2016? Was it part of this?

Her corruption?

Greg
FYI- Quid Pro Quo is not necessary for impeachment purposes, and in Criminal Statues, there is no law that even mentions those 3 Latin words...

There are laws on bribery, extortion, working with a foreign country on a candidate's campaign, gov't corruption, etc... that could pertain to Trump...

But no crime is necessary for impeachment, no one goes to jail, they are simply fired. Just a loss in public trust, is enough....from what I've read?

Forum List

Back