Marcus Luttrell's Dog Murdered

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhMB2YoT6g]YouTube - Marcus Luttrell's Dog Murdered by Punks in Texas[/ame]

I put this in the wrong place. I meant for it to be in current events. Sorry.

Last edited:
i read this story earlier..they are lucky he didnt kill them...what jury would have found him guilty...the poor man is suffereing from what happen in afghanistan and now this....

i read this story earlier..they are lucky he didnt kill them...what jury would have found him guilty...the poor man is suffereing from what happen in afghanistan and now this....

Marcus Luttrell defines hero, my husband and I met him at a book signing and I was soooo impressed.

i remember when murtha was considered a friend to the armed forces....but you will note...the book takes place under the bush admin and they are the ones who ordered the men to stand down when the men felt like they had a good chance of chasing bin laden

I said the same thing-no jury would ever convict him-on another MB where this was being discussed...it was pointed out that, indeed, he potentially might be convicted based on the fact that chasing them down and then shooting them "in cold blood" would be a clear violation of the law.
Maybe, maybe not, but of course either way he'd be dragged thru the slime as a defendant in criminal court so good for him that he didn't lose it-those douchebags aren't worth it.
Damn shame the law can only give them 2 years, if that's accurate...seems to me there oughta be a way to stack other charges in there in addition to animal cruelty and run the sentences consecutively, or something.
That was a really mean and vicious thing to do-to anyone's pet.
Have they caught the other guy they were looking for yet, anyone know?

i remember when murtha was considered a friend to the armed forces....but you will note...the book takes place under the bush admin and they are the ones who ordered the men to stand down when the men felt like they had a good chance of chasing bin laden

The way I remember it Marcus Luttrell was the final say on whether or not to kill the shepards. He made the decision to let them live because of fear that Murtha would have them prosecuted for murder. Then of course just like he figured they would the shepards ran and told the Taliban of their presence. How many seals died because they were afraid to be prosecuted for murder? I forget was it ten.? sucks to be Murtha.

Last edited:
Article

Survivor of war loses dog to random violence
Beloved pet's killing reopens old wounds for former Navy SEAL

"Shrouded in darkness, Luttrell, who’d just been released from the hospital after another round of surgery, crawled under a fence, skirted a ditch and sneaked up on four strangers in a sedan who apparently killed the dog on a whim. Luttrell said they were oblivious as he raised a 9 mm pistol from about 25 yards away and had one of them dead to rights.

But as the car pulled away, he didn’t fire.

Instead, he scrambled back to his pickup and launched what became a wild 40-mile chase that reached speeds of over 100 mph and crossed three counties."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndsEuxCjnA&feature=PlayList&p=98BB493D230C6D73&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=38]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Interviews Marcus Luttrell[/ame]

Look at his left eye, you can see he suffered some damage.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QanOI9crF1s&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

The way I remember it Marcus Luttrell was the final say on whether or not to kill the shepards. He made the decision to let them live because of fear that Murtha would have them prosecuted for murder. Then of course just like he figured they would the shepards ran and told the Taliban of their presence. How many seals died because they were afraid to be prosecuted for murder? I forget was it ten.? sucks to be Murtha.

Why would Lutrell or any of them "make the decision to let them live because of fear that Murtha would have them prosecuted for murder"?

Murtha first came to attention regarding Iraq when he spoke out about withdrawing our troops from Iraq in November 2005.
The Haditha incident also took place in November 2005...that's the action in which Murtha believed some of our troops behaved inappropriately, and publicly said so.

"Operation Red Wing" took place in June 2005-in Afghanistan-before any of that Murtha/Iraq/Haditha business took place...the SEALs chose NOT to kill men they thought to be innocent goat herders...and Congressman Murtha had NOTHING to do with their decision.

I guess this must be "dishonest fuck speak" for, "I have no problem lying and exploiting the deaths of heroes for partisan purposes".:eusa_liar:

Why would Lutrell or any of them "make the decision to let them live because of fear that Murtha would have them prosecuted for murder"?

Murtha first came to attention regarding Iraq when he spoke out about withdrawing our troops from Iraq in November 2005.
The Haditha incident also took place in November 2005...that's the action in which Murtha believed some of our troops behaved inappropriately, and publicly said so.

"Operation Red Wing" took place in June 2005-in Afghanistan-before any of that Murtha/Iraq/Haditha business took place...the SEALs chose NOT to kill men they thought to be innocent goat herders...and Congressman Murtha had NOTHING to do with their decision.

I guess this must be "dishonest fuck speak" for, "I have no problem lying and exploiting the deaths of heroes for partisan purposes".:eusa_liar:

Read the Damn Book!

Read the Damn Book!

While I've read plenty about Lutrell and Operation Red Wing, from a variety of sources, admittedly I haven't specifically read Marcus Lutrell's "damn book".
So you are saying that Lutrell, in his book, specifically blames John Murtha for what happened to him and his fellow SEALs in Afghanistan?

Read the Damn Book!

While I've read plenty about Lutrell and Operation Red Wing, from a variety of sources, admittedly I haven't specifically read Marcus Lutrell's "damn book".
So you are saying that Lutrell, in his book, specifically blames John Murtha for what happened to him and his fellow SEALs in Afghanistan?

Listen carefully jackazz... Post number nine starts with the words The way I remember it bla bla bla.. He specifically said in the book he choose not to kill the shepards because he was afraid they would be tried for murder. Now the way I remember it Murtha was the one at the time saying our soldiers raped and murdered people and was calling for them to be tried.. and subsequentially the way I remember things the seven people Murtha accused of being murderers were all exonerated I'm still waiting for the jackazz to apologize.. but he won't. he got the DF syndrome too.

Read the Damn Book!

Listen carefully jackazz... Post number nine starts with the words The way I remember it bla bla bla.. He specifically said in the book he choose not to kill the shepards because he was afraid they would be tried for murder. Now the way I remember it Murtha was the one at the time saying our soldiers raped and murdered people and was calling for them to be tried.. and subsequentially the way I remember things the seven people Murtha accused of being murderers were all exonerated I'm still waiting for the jackazz to apologize.. but he won't. he got the DF syndrome too.

"The way you remember it"...well, maybe YOU better go back and read the book again sweetie, 'cos the Murtha flap was MONTHS after what happened to Marcus Lutrell and his fellow SEALs.
You should be more careful about slandering people and distorting facts...or making shit up.
According to what I've read, Lutrell says that Murphy put it to a vote (whether or not to kil the goat herders). Murphy's dad disputes this, says that his son would never have had his men vote on it, that he would have made the decision himself because he was in charge and that's the kind of guy he was.
Whatever the case, Congressman John Murtha had NOTHING to do with it.
Quit inventing, or "misremembering"...that's how some of these tall tales get started...somebody "misremembers" something in the course of a conversation that's somewhat related and slips a little something extra in there to try to tear down someone who they personally don't like...
Jeez, next thing you know, you'll be trying to tell us how John Murtha went and shot Marcus Lutrell's dog.

"The way you remember it"...well, maybe YOU better go back and read the book again sweetie, 'cos the Murtha flap was MONTHS after what happened to Marcus Lutrell and his fellow SEALs.
You should be more careful about slandering people and distorting facts...or making shit up.
According to
what I've read, Lutrell says that Murphy put it to a vote (whether or not to kil the goat herders). Murphy's dad disputes this, says that his son would never have had his men vote on it, that he would have made the decision himself because he was in charge and that's the kind of guy he was.
Whatever the case, Congressman John Murtha had NOTHING to do with it.
Quit inventing, or "misremembering"...that's how some of these tall tales get started...somebody "misremembers" something in the course of a conversation that's somewhat related and slips a little something extra in there to try to tear down someone who they personally don't like...
Jeez, next thing you know, you'll be trying to tell us how John Murtha went and shot Marcus Lutrell's dog.

Lutrell says, and then his dad disputes it?? roflmao dipshit. what left wing rag did ya read that off of? do you deny johm nurtha accused soldiers of rape and murder???? Really?

Forum List

Back