Marcus Luttrell's Dog Murdered

Best case scenario: These two idiots spend their two years in jail, where they share cells with 6'7" 250 pound dog lovers. When they get out, they try it again, only this time their car goes off the road and they're removed from the gene pool permanently. No one has to be tried for murder, as they managed to kill themselves.

I'd hate to see a guy like Luttrell have to face murder charges for having disposed of two pieces of human garbage.

Listen carefully jackazz... Post number nine starts with the words The way I remember it bla bla bla.. He specifically said in the book he choose not to kill the shepards because he was afraid they would be tried for murder. Now the way I remember it Murtha was the one at the time saying our soldiers raped and murdered people and was calling for them to be tried.. and subsequentially the way I remember things the seven people Murtha accused of being murderers were all exonerated I'm still waiting for the jackazz to apologize.. but he won't. he got the DF syndrome too.

"The way you remember it"...well, maybe YOU better go back and read the book again sweetie, 'cos the Murtha flap was MONTHS after what happened to Marcus Lutrell and his fellow SEALs.
You should be more careful about slandering people and distorting facts...or making shit up.
According to
what I've read, Lutrell says that Murphy put it to a vote (whether or not to kil the goat herders). Murphy's dad disputes this, says that his son would never have had his men vote on it, that he would have made the decision himself because he was in charge and that's the kind of guy he was.
Whatever the case, Congressman John Murtha had NOTHING to do with it.
Quit inventing, or "misremembering"...that's how some of these tall tales get started...somebody "misremembers" something in the course of a conversation that's somewhat related and slips a little something extra in there to try to tear down someone who they personally don't like...
Jeez, next thing you know, you'll be trying to tell us how John Murtha went and shot Marcus Lutrell's dog.

Lutrell says, and then his dad disputes it?? roflmao dipshit. what left wing rag did ya read that off of? do you deny johm nurtha accused soldiers of rape and murder???? Really?

No "left wing rag" information...try reading more than just ONE book...and think about what you're posting so that you don't have to try to feign a memory lapse to attempt to weasel out of being busted for LYING.

Or are you you still trying to maintain that Marcus Lutrell is alleging that John Murtha is/was responsible for the decision they made to let the goat herders go?

You're SO busted...and you should be ashamed of using the heroic and tragic deaths of Lutrell's SEAL team to try to smear a congressman you happen to dislike.

Dud1 Who do you think established our current war fighting policy in regards to what constitutes a lawful military action? We go so far beyond what constitutes a legal military action than what is specified by Geneva that it is rediculous. The left has been second guessing war fighters since Viet Nam and you think by 2005 the troops are too damn dumb to have gotten the message? Are you eally that retarded?

"The way you remember it"...well, maybe YOU better go back and read the book again sweetie, 'cos the Murtha flap was MONTHS after what happened to Marcus Lutrell and his fellow SEALs.
You should be more careful about slandering people and distorting facts...or making shit up.
According to
what I've read, Lutrell says that Murphy put it to a vote (whether or not to kil the goat herders). Murphy's dad disputes this, says that his son would never have had his men vote on it, that he would have made the decision himself because he was in charge and that's the kind of guy he was.
Quit inventing, or "misremembering"...that's how some of these tall tales get started...somebody "misremembers" something in the course of a conversation that's somewhat related and slips a little something extra in there to try to tear down someone who they personally don't like...
Jeez, next thing you know, you'll be trying to tell us how John Murtha went and shot Marcus Lutrell's dog.

Lutrell says, and then his dad disputes it?? roflmao dipshit. what left wing rag did ya read that off of? do you deny johm nurtha accused soldiers of rape and murder???? Really?

No "left wing rag" information...try reading more than just ONE book...and think about what you're posting so that you don't have to try to feign a memory lapse to attempt to weasel out of being busted for LYING.

Or are you you still trying to maintain that Marcus Lutrell is alleging that John Murtha is/was responsible for the decision they made to let the goat herders go? I clarified it as much as I intend to so go suck a strong lemon
You're SO busted...and you should be ashamed of using the heroic and tragic deaths of Lutrell's SEAL team to try to smear a congressman you happen to dislike.
Not ashaamd in the least Murtha deserves every ounce of disrespect he gets and then some

The above is what makes you and most DUmmies Dishonest FUCKS And and Evader FUCK too for not answering the question put to us. DUmmie.

Dud1 Who do you think established our current war fighting policy in regards to what constitutes a lawful military action? We go so far beyond what constitutes a legal military action than what is specified by Geneva that it is rediculous. The left has been second guessing war fighters since Viet Nam and you think by 2005 the troops are too damn dumb to have gotten the message? Are you eally that retarded?

I'n certainly not so retarded that I don't recognize the fact that you're attempting to sweep under the rug the fact that the poster WillowTree lied to us all about Murtha being somehow responsible for what happened to Marcus Lutrell's SEAL team-while in fact Murtha was not.

As for the rest of your post, what is it you're suggesting, Gary? That we tell our service personnel it's cool to abritrarily and wantonly kill innocent civilians whenever they see fit? That we just look the other way if and when they do?

One of the goat herders was 14. Had the SEALs decided to kill the two adults, they would have had to kill the youth as well...are you saying that's how we should wage war? By killing civilians whenever we choose? That we should behave in a manner that we would absolutely condemn if others did it?

The SEALs had other choices. They could have taken the three goat herders prisoner. They could have acted on the possibility that their mission had been compromised, and requested to withdraw. Personally, I think that's what they should have done.

They rolled the dice. To their credit, they made a moral and humane choice...unfortunately, their decency didn't work out in this instance.

BUT-Murtha had nothing to do with their decision. Willow has asserted that he was somehow responsible. Now YOU are trying to intimate the same...and to use the deaths of these men for political propaganda is inappropriate and disrespectful.

I'n certainly not so retarded that I don't recognize the fact that you're attempting to sweep under the rug the fact that the poster WillowTree lied to us all about Murtha being somehow responsible for what happened to Marcus Lutrell's SEAL team-while in fact Murtha was not.

As for the rest of your post, what is it you're suggesting, Gary? That we tell our service personnel it's cool to abritrarily and wantonly kill innocent civilians whenever they see fit? That we just look the other way if and when they do?

One of the goat herders was 14. Had the SEALs decided to kill the two adults, they would have had to kill the youth as well...are you saying that's how we should wage war? By killing civilians whenever we choose? That we should behave in a manner that we would absolutely condemn if others did it?

The SEALs had other choices. They could have taken the three goat herders prisoner. They could have acted on the possibility that their mission had been compromised, and requested to withdraw. Personally, I think that's what they should have done.

They rolled the dice. To their credit, they made a moral and humane choice...unfortunately, their decency didn't work out in this instance.

BUT-Murtha had nothing to do with their decision. Willow has asserted that he was somehow responsible. Now YOU are trying to intimate the same...and to use the deaths of these men for political propaganda is inappropriate and disrespectful.

Read the damn book asshole.

Mutha is a turd...but I think Dud is correct...Luttrell vever mentioed Murtha by name...he probably didn't even know who Murtha was. Luttrell went to Afghanistan to kill Islamos. He rails against ROE that make his job difficult.

If I ever figure out the technology I'll post a picture of my grand daughter in his arms....she was not happy....but she did it for Grandpa...

Mutha is a turd...but I think Dud is correct...Luttrell vever mentioed Murtha by name...he probably didn't even know who Murtha was. Luttrell went to Afghanistan to kill Islamos. He rails against ROE that make his job difficult.

If I ever figure out the technology I'll post a picture of my grand daughter in his arms....she was not happy....but she did it for Grandpa...

He very well be correct. As I may or may not have mentioned I stated it was the way I remember it.. along with Murtha's outrageous accusations that our soldeirs murdered and raped innocents. I think it's funny that a limp lilly livered libral who was not there has the gall to sit in his comfortable arm chair and moralize about what they should or should not have done! I'm roflmao.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irC4K7Q4JCo]YouTube - Marcus Luttrell Interview[/ame]

I wish they can be killed in the same way they killed Lutrell's dog. What they will get in prison time will not be justice.

He very well be correct. As I may or may not have mentioned I stated it was the way I remember it.. along with Murtha's outrageous accusations that our soldeirs murdered and raped innocents. I think it's funny that a limp lilly livered libral who was not there has the gall to sit in his comfortable arm chair and moralize about what they should or should not have done! I'm roflmao.

Gezz is far from a "limp lilly [sic] liberal."

wasn't talking about Gezz.. keep up whydoncha?

While I've read plenty about Lutrell and Operation Red Wing, from a variety of sources, admittedly I haven't specifically read Marcus Lutrell's "damn book".
So you are saying that Lutrell, in his book, specifically blames John Murtha for what happened to him and his fellow SEALs in Afghanistan?

Listen carefully jackazz... Post number nine starts with the words The way I remember it bla bla bla.. He specifically said in the book he choose not to kill the shepards because he was afraid they would be tried for murder. Now the way I remember it Murtha was the one at the time saying our soldiers raped and murdered people and was calling for them to be tried.. and subsequentially the way I remember things the seven people Murtha accused of being murderers were all exonerated I'm still waiting for the jackazz to apologize.. but he won't. he got the DF syndrome too.

According to what I've read, Lutrell says that Murphy put it to a vote (whether or not to kil the goat herders). Murphy's dad disputes this, says that his son would never have had his men vote on it, that he would have made the decision himself because he was in charge and that's the kind of guy he was.

Let me straighten you out a little bit, junior.

One, anyone wearing a uniform carrying a loaded weapon in a combat situation is paranoid he's going to be accused of some stupid shit nowadays. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and DD-214 to prove it.

Why? Because of PEOPLE LIKE John Murtha who DID wrongly and publicly accuse 7 Marines of cold-blooded murder. He surely didn't invent it, but he is THE posterchild for it NOW because of his high profile position and access to the MSM.

Moving right along ... if someone states "the way I remember it ..." or words to that effect, they are basically telling you straight up front they are unsure of the actual facts.

Turning around and attacking them because their facts are incorrect is nothing more than you trying to grandstand on a technicality, while deflecting from the actual point of the comment itself.

John Murtha's a lying piece of shit. Established fact.

Fear of prosecution because of lying idiots LIKE John Murtha is one of a grunt's worst nightmares. That also is fact.

Anything else you feel you need to educate us on, or are you going to take your high-n-mighty ass back to your corner and lick your wounds?

Obviously, you're the one who hasn't been keeping up.

You attacked DvDud for not being there ("who was not there") yet offering an opinion ("moralize about what they should or should not have done"). That applies to Gezz as well. (I can't personally attest to his armchair being more or less comfortable than DvDud's.)

Why don't you admit that you attacked DvDud because you disagree with his opinion, instead of pretending that your objection is to his not having been there?

According to

Or are you you still trying to maintain that Marcus Lutrell is alleging that John Murtha is/was responsible for the decision they made to let the goat herders go?

Use your own logic, Einstein. She made the statement about her memory PRIOR TO you questioning it. Since that evidence exists in this thread, one can only conclude that you have completely fabricated that she is feigning memory lapse to weasel out of anything.

That of course makes YOU the liar, and SO busted. SO busted by your own methods, as a matter of fact.

No Einstein, I think he's saying that instead of killing the shepherds they should have let them go to report their location to the Taliban so they could all die instead.:cuckoo:

Murtha's mindset of making baseless accusations IS relevant to their decision. It's that mindset that Luttrell claims was the reason for his answer.

"Unfortunately, their decency didn't work out in this instance." Dude, get a clue.

I would've tied them up. No way do those shepherds go free in that situation.

I can't understand the thinking there were but two choices: death or freedom. I don't see the reason to murder them, but I definitely wouldn't let them go anywhere.

You attacked DvDud for not being there ("who was not there") yet offering an opinion ("moralize about what they should or should not have done"). That applies to Gezz as well. (I can't personally attest to his armchair being more or less comfortable than DvDud's.)

Why don't you admit that you attacked DvDud because you disagree with his opinion, instead of pretending that your objection is to his not having been there?

I attacked him because he lied to support his personal attack. Questions?

Yes. Where are the lies in DvDud's argument?

I guess truth, like beauty, lies only in the eyes of beholders?
(very bad pun intended!)

NO, I did NOT lie.

Post #6 from WillowTree:
“I read it bones,, it pissed me off so bad.. ever wonder how that mofo named Murtha sleeps at night?”

She clearly intimated that what happened to Lutrell and his SEAL team was somehow tied up with Murtha.
I called her on it, and THEN she starts implying possible “memory malfunction”…but the implied possibility of memory loss was implied toward Lutrell having the final say only, NOT about Murtha.

She went on to say:
“The way I remember it Marcus Luttrell was the final say on whether or not to kill the shepards. He made the decision to let them live because of fear that Murtha would have them prosecuted for murder. Then of course just like he figured they would the shepards ran and told the Taliban of their presence. How many seals died because they were afraid to be prosecuted for murder? I forget was it ten.? sucks to be Murtha

Now, this was in response to my already telling her she was incorrect about Murtha…at that point, instead of sticking her foot deeper into her mouth, WillowTree COULD have refreshed her “memory” and looked it up, instead of attempting to defend her lie, and continuing to lie.
But she chose to continue to misrepresent the incident to smear Murtha, and so I called her on it.
Then in subsequent posts she chose to get blatantly insulting toward me about the whole thing, name-calling and all that shit, so I put her in her place. Simple.
Note: not ONCE did I call her names...I remained a gentleman, despite being called "jackass, moron"...etc.
But really-faulty memory, “technicality”, my ass.

No wounds to lick here, Gunny.

Now, I'll ask you the same thing I asked Gary...since, same as Gary, YOU essentially opened that door…

What is it YOU would suggest, Gunny? That we tell our service personnel it's fine and dandy to kill innocent civilians whenever they see fit? That we just look the other way if and when they do? That we just give them a “blank check” and then allow atrocities to go unchallenged & unpunished if/when they occur?
Is it your position that we should have NO "Rules of Engagement"? “Kill ‘em all, let God…"etc…?

As I pointed out previously, one of the goat herders was 14.
FOURTEEN…just a kid.
If the SEALs had decided to kill the two adults, they would have had to kill the fourteen year-old as well...so, are you saying that you would condone that type of conduct? Should we allow our troops to behave in a manner that we would absolutely condemn if others did it?
Is it OK if AMERICANS do it? Kill kids? Kill civilians?

Forum List

Back