Marco Rubio's EXCELLENT summary judgment of what is wrong with America 2023!

This was awesome.

I'm going to watch it again, even though I watched it LIVE on Hannity last night

All Fox shows last night were excellent... would be here all day if I commented on all of them..

You can start at point 2.20

:)

9.20... LOL (even though not funny but LOL at Rubio's straight-to-the-salient-point way of speaking)

America needs to know just how BAD things are... how, as Rubio says, we are a laughing stock to the world thanks to this weird Admin

:banghead:

Marco Rubio is one of a long line of submissive cucks.

In its current state, China has way too many fundamental problems to be considered great.

Their military can’t hold a candle to ours, not to mention they lack global force projection and lack the broad alliances we have.

Their economy rests on exploitation of massive labor forces. Size isn’t everything. They lack the fundamental innovation and cooperation that makes our economy great.
About 3 in 10 Chinese don't have access to clean water...

A 2006 article by the Chinese Embassy in the UK stated that approximately 300 million nationwide have no access to clean water. Almost 90% of underground water in cities are affected by pollution and as well as 70% of China's rivers and lakes.[27]

Not sure what this has to do with Little Marco but I thought I'd chunk that fact into the mix about who is a better nation, us or China.

Another great commentator who is RIGHT on

about what is going on in our once decent country

is Mark Levin

He knows the score...

Forum List

Back