Marco Rubio's EXCELLENT summary judgment of what is wrong with America 2023!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This was awesome.

I'm going to watch it again, even though I watched it LIVE on Hannity last night

All Fox shows last night were excellent... would be here all day if I commented on all of them..

You can start at point 2.20

:)

9.20... LOL (even though not funny but LOL at Rubio's straight-to-the-salient-point way of speaking)

America needs to know just how BAD things are... how, as Rubio says, we are a laughing stock to the world thanks to this weird Admin

:banghead:

Last edited:
can you give me a quick summary? i'm busy watching NCAA basketball games on youtube

Spoiler alert........UConn wins.

I did see part of what Rubio said.
I just wish we didn't live in such a polarized nation, and all people
could listen with an open mind.
i know UConn won. they beat San Diego. i don't care who wins. i just want to see cute white guys hoopin'...if a team doesn't have a cute white guy, i don't watch

i soured on Rubio a while ago, he started to bore me, this thread makes me want to watch him again

i know UConn won. they beat San Diego. i don't care who wins. i just want to see cute white guys hoopin'...if a team doesn't have a cute white guy, i don't watch

i soured on Rubio a while ago, he started to bore me, this thread makes me want to watch him again
I thought you were male

it figures you are not

women NORMALLY do not think as objectively as men, hate to say... Call me a misogynist if you will

Women are better at other things than men, so not saying any gender is superior

but I won't elaborate... rather off topic

I thought you were male

it figures you are not

women NORMALLY do not think as objectively as men, hate to say... Call me a misogynist if you will

He is a dude....but, I remember him saying that he plays the gay card for effect.

I thought you were male

it figures you are not

i am a male, dumbo

Oh the irony is thick. :eusa_whistle:
esp since no one mentioned emotions

but you know how those libs are: it's all about how they "feel"

a totally retarded way to live but hey... can't have a world without moral retards, right?

sigh... too bad we can't...

Oh the irony is thick.
Says the purveyor of various propaganda channels designed entirely to get reactions based on emotion.

I know you _feel_ that you're rational. That's the funny part.

Now, tell us what emotional responses you were instructed to use as rebuttals. I hope it involves screaming misogyny, like nomadic's. That's always sure to convince people how rational you are.

America needs to know just how BAD things are... how, as Rubio says, we are a laughing stock to the world
Nope, USA still the Greatest Country in the entire World.

The only people laughing are you RWI's that want to destroy America.
It's a true shame that we have this small minority of trump cult members that will attempt to destroy the USA, all for trump.

Says the purveyor of various propaganda channels designed entirely to get reactions based on emotion.

I know you _feel_ that you're rational. That's the funny part.

Now, tell us what emotional responses you were instructed to use as rebuttals. I hope it involves screaming misogyny, like nomadic's. That's always sure to convince people how rational you are.
And you are somehow different??? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

you sound like a clueless, uneducated / miseducated

wuss/female

dumbo

11767134.gif

Forum List

Back