Marco Rubio - just another GObP idiot

That's right, declare war on Hispanics.. see how that works out for you. Why do liberals hate minorities?

We don't. We WIN with minorities, in case you didn't notice.

Second and especially third generation Cuban Americans are voting more and more Democratic. Better believe the Dems will seriously work on accelerating this shift.

Regards from Rosie

Somehow I don't believe the Latinos will be willing to live in the poverty that the democrats have perpetually heaped upon the African Americans. I think within a decade you'll see a shift toward conservatism.

What's poverty? More importantly what's poverty to the latino who slithered across the border yesterday. The come here for the poverty! Our poverty is more wealth then they have seen in their lifetimes. Try and get food stamps in mexico, or guatemala.

Rubio is committing a very common fallacy known as Argumentum Ad Populum. The idea that because a bunch of people believe something makes it a truth, even if there is no evidence to support that belief.

Using Rubio's illogic, if enough people believed the Moon was made of cheese, we should have the opportunity to teach that in our schools.

The dodge that it has nothing to do with the economy is also pathetic. No one said it has to do with the economy. It has to do with education, and as a leader he damned well better inform us of his ideas on education.

And since he believes we should teach the Moon is made of cheese if enough people believe it, that is something we need to know.

Also, raising a bunch of dumbshits who believe the Moon is made of cheese or the Earth is only 6,000 years old will have a DIRECT IMPACT on our economic future.

The man is stupid through and through.

Isaac Asimov said it best:

"[W]hen people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical, they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."

Last edited:
Dear Central Florida Resident:

Info you missed. Yes....it is Fl Dems but it is all locally sourced:

Rubio and Rivera: Birds of a Feather | Florida Democratic Party

All you really have to do is pay attention.

Regards from Rosie

PS: Thanks for being supportive Luddy!

The Florida Democratic Party huh.

Bet they aren't biased much. LOL

Regards Claudette

Note sources used such as the Miami Herald and the Tampa Tribune. Mother Trib in particular is a RW rag. I did say it was fully sourced.

Regards from Rosie

"I'm not a scientist".

Christ, it does not get any dumber than that.

No wonder we're getting our asses beat.

Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

Starting so early are you?

Now put out your creds.

You say you have an education. Flash it. You read books do you? By all means enlighten us with your reading list.

Tell me about yourself. I want to know. Nothing is at stake here now. Give it. Tell me your accomplishments.

I'd love to know.

As I said. The Florida Democratic Party. Just about as unbiased as the Florida Republican party.

Regards Claudette

Coddling birthers and Young Earth Creationists in your responses in order to keep their votes, at the expense of alienating anyone with more than three brain cells, is a losing proposition.

When the FUCK will these idiots ever figure that out?

:confused::confused::confused:

There is no definitive answer on how old the earth is, just various conjectures.

Geologic Time: Age of the Earth

So far scientists have not found a way to determine the exact age of the Earth directly from Earth rocks because Earth's oldest rocks have been recycled and destroyed by the process of plate tectonics. If there are any of Earth's primordial rocks left in their original state, they have not yet been found. Nevertheless, scientists have been able to determine the probable age of the Solar System and to calculate an age for the Earth by assuming that the Earth and the rest of the solid bodies in the Solar System formed at the same time and are, therefore, of the same age.

What liberals wanted was for Rubio to take a secular stand and say "We don't know how old the earth is, but we do know Christians are wrong."

That's what they wanted.

It's time to take out the trash. We need to ditch the losers who are too cowardly to commit to what they know to be true and who instead give weak-kneed equivocal answers like Rubio's.

He needs to go. And all his ilk.

The dumb fucks had their fun. Now the fun is over. It is time to return to the days when a Conservative was the smartest person in the room.

"I'm not a scientist".

Holy FUCK!!!!

Coddling birthers and Young Earth Creationists in your responses in order to keep their votes, at the expense of alienating anyone with more than three brain cells, is a losing proposition.

You piss me clean off on a day to day. I live with a scientist. He makes me crazy over GMO's but that's a whole different ball game.

But when you morons talk your bullshit you never cease to amaze me because I live with a guy University of Toronto who showed me how life works.

I'm just a rock and roll chick. He's the guy. Hey. Do you want him to come in? He's called Traveller.

He'll kick your ass. Oh and by the way, by all means put up your credentials in the science field so he'll know what he is facing.

So please put up your credentials before he comes in.

I can't wait.

There is no definitive answer on how old the earth is, just various conjectures.

Geologic Time: Age of the Earth

So far scientists have not found a way to determine the exact age of the Earth directly from Earth rocks because Earth's oldest rocks have been recycled and destroyed by the process of plate tectonics. If there are any of Earth's primordial rocks left in their original state, they have not yet been found. Nevertheless, scientists have been able to determine the probable age of the Solar System and to calculate an age for the Earth by assuming that the Earth and the rest of the solid bodies in the Solar System formed at the same time and are, therefore, of the same age.

What liberals wanted was for Rubio to take a secular stand and say "We don't know how old the earth is, but we do know Christians are wrong."

That's what they wanted.

Wrong. A simple, "Somewhere in the neighborhood of 4.5 billion years old" would suffice.

You didn't read the entire link, either. It says the Earth is between 4.53 and 4.58 million years old. It does not in any way validate the opinion the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

What kind of idiot thinks that just because science can't pinpoint it to the exact number of years on a scale of billion of years this somehow means a 6,000 year belief is valid?

It's time to take out the trash. We need to ditch the losers who are too cowardly to commit to what they know to be true and who instead give weak-kneed equivocal answers like Rubio's.

The dumb fucks had their fun. Now the fun is over. It is time to return to the days when a Conservative was the smartest person in the room.

"I'm not a scientist".

Holy FUCK!!!!

What's your creds and what are you arguing.

I am not bullshitting you when I go my husband is a University of Toronto graduate. I don't don't lie. I don't need to.

Hence would you like a real debate with my husband? Game on?

Let me tell you how "scientific" the 6,000 year old belief is.

Some guy, an archbishop of Ireland named James Ussher, picked up the bible and counted the chronological ages of the people in the bible. He then added them together, then added the time since Christ, and voilà!

This was back in the period when the Church also believed the sun revolved around the Earth.

"I'm not a scientist".

Holy FUCK!!!!

What's your creds and what are you arguing.

I am not bullshitting you when I go my husband is a University of Toronto graduate. I don't don't lie. I don't need to.

Hence would you like a real debate with my husband? Game on?

Is he an idiot who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old?

If so, I would very much like to debate him about it.

Last edited:

You piss me clean off on a day to day. I live with a scientist. He makes me crazy over GMO's but that's a whole different ball game.

But when you morons talk your bullshit you never cease to amaze me because I live with a guy University of Toronto who showed me how life works.

I'm just a rock and roll chick. He's the guy. Hey. Do you want him to come in? He's called Traveller.

He'll kick your ass. Oh and by the way, by all means put up your credentials in the science field so he'll know what he is facing.

So please put up your credentials before he comes in.

I can't wait.

Does he know you are stupid enough to think you have to be a scientist not to believe the Earth is 6,000 years old?

What a dope. The guy is a Catholic. Catholics aren't young earthers. Why is he pandering to the nutters?

If you haven't read the Bible, how can you debate it?

This shows you the fools you are. You fight against illusions. You fight against figments of imagination.

Don't you see? Can't you witness?

If you have not read the book how can you argue against it?

Forum List

Back