Marco Rubio - just another GObP idiot

Double cha-Ching. HuffPo?? Really?? Good God.

Yes, HuffPo is a legitimate news source. While it may be tilted to the left, that doesn't make it irrelevant. The shit you righties feed us as news is the much bigger joke as those sources are opinionated blogs rather than actual news sources. The lack of critical thinking from so many on the right is frightening.
Only if you believe that the propaganda generated by AOL/Time-Warner/NBC counts as "news" anymore.

Marco Rubio could only win Republican primaries - and would lose the 2016 General election (President) by more than Romney who lost by more than McCain ...

They've lost the last 5 out of 6. All the lame ass excuses the desperate rw's cling to don't change the fact that, each time, the people spoke, loud and clear.

Marco's lack of smarts is famous- you only have to pay attention. It's easy. Pull another Palin -go ahead.

Rubio faces credit card, Rivera, mortgage questions - POLITICO.com

Regards from Rosie

Which makes him the perfect R candidate.

Rubio isn't very smart or educated but he does have political smarts and he's ambitious. This is just him playing both sides of the fence cuz being wishy washy and lying worked so well for Willard the Rat.

So go ahead and nominate him....but don't whine that you weren't warned.

Unreasonable thy name is Conservative.

Regards from Rosie

Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

Since he's not a scientist, man,

why isn't he refraining from opining on economic issues?

...given that economics is considered a social science.

Fear of the far right is in the DNA of almost every Republican. How's that for science? lolol

Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

You should demand your money back and I'd suggest something other than Spiderman because you present yourself as an imbecile.

Democrats need to start right away to destroy Marco Rubio, he's getting too popular.

So now we're going to be prohibited from disagreeing with Marco Rubio?

If it's inappropriate to disagree with Rubio, why is it appropriate for you to disagree with the President?

That's right, declare war on Hispanics.. see how that works out for you. Why do liberals hate minorities?

Democrats need to start right away to destroy Marco Rubio, he's getting too popular.

If it's inappropriate to disagree with Rubio, why is it appropriate for you to disagree with the President?

That's right, declare war on Hispanics.. see how that works out for you. Why do liberals hate minorities?

We don't. We WIN with minorities, in case you didn't notice.

Second and especially third generation Cuban Americans are voting more and more Democratic. Better believe the Dems will seriously work on accelerating this shift.

Regards from Rosie

Second and especially third generation Cuban Americans are voting more and more Democratic. Better believe the Dems will seriously work on accelerating this shift.

Regards from Rosie

Somehow I don't believe the Latinos will be willing to live in the poverty that the democrats have perpetually heaped upon the African Americans. I think within a decade you'll see a shift toward conservatism.

That's what Karl Rove says, huh???

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

November 16, 2012

Bending-Over For Karl

"Finally, it seems, donors and many GOP activists are waking up to the fact that there’s a world out there different from what they’ve heard about on Fox News and what they’ve been told by those in charge of the party’s machinery. The billion-dollar question is whether they will really do anything to change it. The danger of indulging delusions is that they always welcome you back."

Regards from Rosie

Somehow I don't believe the Latinos will be willing to live in the poverty that the democrats have perpetually heaped upon the African Americans. I think within a decade you'll see a shift toward conservatism.

Hispanics are not a monolithic voting bloc like African Americans. The vast majority are Mexican and have been alienated by the recent GOP primaries. Puerto Ricans have always voted as if they were New Yorkers (vast numbers are).

So unless the GOP steps up making inroads like they did in NM with Susana Martinez, the RW is in danger of losing generations of Hispanics. Duplicate her success to apply nationwide and you might have something there.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
Marco Rubio is just another NeoCon.
He has rewritten his family history for better play in the press, and has questionable skills at paying his bills.

Just try and refute that Rubio is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. That Rubio isn't the brightest Crayon in the box. That Rubio's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Oh. Right. Birds of a feather....

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie
Oh, really?

Judging from the excerpt, it appears to me that Rubio is refusing to wade into a libtard booby trap subject, that has no bearing whatsoever upon his job as Senator.

Seems a rather intelligent move to me.

Please.

He's WIMPIN'-OUT.....fishin' for Teabagger/fundamentalist-whacko support.​

Attempting to hide Rubio's fuckup by jeering at one of the many outlets carrying this story is beyond stupid.

Here is the original source: Marco Rubio Interview - GQ December 2012: Politics: GQ

GQ: How old do you think the Earth is?
Marco Rubio: I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States. I think the age of the universe has zero to do with how our economy is going to grow. I'm not a scientist. I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all. I think parents should be able to teach their kids what their faith says, what science says. Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries.

The man said it.

Now was he right or wrong, cowards? Address the point.

Forum List

Back