Marco Rubio - just another GObP idiot

From your link above:

Scientists estimate that the Earth is more than 4.5 billion years old, but Rubio said that all viewpoints on the subject should be taught to children, including those rooted in religious faith.

"I think parents should be able to teach their kids what their faith says, what science says. Whether the Earth was created in seven days, or seven actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries," he said.

That's right, declare war on Hispanics.. see how that works out for you. Why do liberals hate minorities?

We don't. We WIN with minorities, in case you didn't notice.

Second and especially third generation Cuban Americans are voting more and more Democratic. Better believe the Dems will seriously work on accelerating this shift.

Regards from Rosie

Better tell that to Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Allen West, etc....

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

So now we're going to be prohibited from disagreeing with Marco Rubio?

If it's inappropriate to disagree with Rubio, why is it appropriate for you to disagree with the President?

That's right, declare war on Hispanics.. see how that works out for you. Why do liberals hate minorities?

You called us racist for disagreeing with Herman Cain. How'd that work out for you?

No, no I didn't.

Just try and refute that Rubio is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. That Rubio isn't the brightest Crayon in the box. That Rubio's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Oh. Right. Birds of a feather....

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie
Oh, really?

Judging from the excerpt, it appears to me that Rubio is refusing to wade into a libtard booby trap subject, that has no bearing whatsoever upon his job as Senator.

Seems a rather intelligent move to me.

Sure, it was intelligent for him to duck the question. But it is not intelligent to represent a party that punishes you for taking scientific views.
It's a question that has nothing to do with his job as Senator, that Marxist media shitburgers ask to trip people up and change the subject, so they can reiterate their meme for brain dead douchebags like you that republicans are anti-science....And it failed.

We don't. We WIN with minorities, in case you didn't notice.

Second and especially third generation Cuban Americans are voting more and more Democratic. Better believe the Dems will seriously work on accelerating this shift.

Regards from Rosie

Somehow I don't believe the Latinos will be willing to live in the poverty that the democrats have perpetually heaped upon the African Americans. I think within a decade you'll see a shift toward conservatism.

The Right's perpetual quest, that someday black America will turn conservative.

You might want to restart that journey by ceasing to tell blacks that they only vote Democratic because they're lazy and just want free stuff.

You called us racist for disagreeing with Herman Cain. How'd that work out for you?

No, no I didn't.

Ah, so you want to deny that? Okay. Then what you're saying is that all the conservatives who did call us racist for disagreeing with Herman Cain are full of shit imbeciles.

Good for you. You're making progress. Now, why are you are you playing the Hispanic card against people who disagree with Rubio?

It's time to take out the trash. We need to ditch the losers who are too cowardly to commit to what they know to be true and who instead give weak-kneed equivocal answers like Rubio's.

He needs to go. And all his ilk.

The dumb fucks had their fun. Now the fun is over. It is time to return to the days when a Conservative was the smartest person in the room.

"I'm not a scientist".

Holy FUCK!!!!

He's not a scientist, he's a politician...And he gave a shrewd political answer.

I find it rather a refreshing break from liberoidal politicians, who pretend to know everything about everything.

Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

Poor libs, already nervous about losing the next election to Rubio.

They need someone to attack, lock 'n load and fire away at every minority in the GOP.

Where on Earth did I call you a racist? Are you drunk already? I specifically called out a few Like Salt & RDD.

However, more to the point... the left typically savages ANY conservative minority.

So now you admit it above.

btw, does the Left not savage white conservatiives? What white conservatives get a pass from the left, because they're white?

Were we nice to Gingrich and Santorum, and Bachmann, and Perry, because they were white?

When did you get so stupid? Birth?

Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

Poor libs, already nervous about losing the next election to Rubio.

They need someone to attack, lock 'n load and fire away at every minority in the GOP.

Why are you trying to hide behind the race card?

Oh, really?

Judging from the excerpt, it appears to me that Rubio is refusing to wade into a libtard booby trap subject, that has no bearing whatsoever upon his job as Senator.

Seems a rather intelligent move to me.

Sure, it was intelligent for him to duck the question. But it is not intelligent to represent a party that punishes you for taking scientific views.
It's a question that has nothing to do with his job as Senator, that Marxist media shitburgers ask to trip people up and change the subject, so they can reiterate their meme for brain dead douchebags like you that republicans are anti-science....And it failed.
Right, GQ, the male fluffer magazine, is a marxist rag. :lmao: And poor little Rubio got tripped up by them by choking on a question.

You piss me clean off on a day to day. I live with a scientist. He makes me crazy over GMO's but that's a whole different ball game.

But when you morons talk your bullshit you never cease to amaze me because I live with a guy University of Toronto who showed me how life works.

I'm just a rock and roll chick. He's the guy. Hey. Do you want him to come in? He's called Traveller.

He'll kick your ass. Oh and by the way, by all means put up your credentials in the science field so he'll know what he is facing.

So please put up your credentials before he comes in.

I can't wait.

Does he know you are stupid enough to think you have to be a scientist not to believe the Earth is 6,000 years old?

Where is that in the Bible? You see it isn't.

I believe in the Word.

The Word never says that.

Are you really claiming that you cannot trace the generational history in the Bible from Adam on down and come up with a reasonable estimate, based on the Bible, that Adam came into existence 6000 years ago?

If you haven't read the Bible, how can you debate it?

This shows you the fools you are. You fight against illusions. You fight against figments of imagination.

Don't you see? Can't you witness?

If you have not read the book how can you argue against it?

I read the Bible every day. Nice try.

It does not say the Earth is 6,000 years old.

My argument is not with the Bible. It is with the dumbshits who think the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Well exactly. Can you believe these of men? Of course you can't. But the Bible never says this. Only stupid men.

And if you actually add up the years, I did one time....there is a whole different turn out.But one can debate it.

Do we have stupid preachers? Damn straight. We have morons, well meaning morons, but morons none the less.

The Word is the Truth. You start to take it from there and it will rock your soul.

Science and Christianity are not at odds. I guess you weren't here when I really rocked it one night. :eusa_angel:

the 6000 year thing is easy for the atheist liberal to wrap their heads around so they attack all because there are those who hold to a young Earth. The reason they attack is because they don't want to admit that their belief in how life started HAS to be WRONG. Evolution can't explain how life started. Science as of yet can't explain how life started. So that leaves an external start to life on Earth. That logical conclusion can not be accepted so the astronomical random chance is substituted, and they say believers are fools.

So typical of the liberal left. It isn't even election season and they picked their minority target. Damn racist bigots.

Right, GQ, the male fluffer magazine, is a marxist rag. :lmao: And poor little Rubio got tripped up by them by choking on a question.
Actually, he didn't get tripped up, and that's exactly what has the lolberal science puritans screeching "WITCH!", because he didn't answer the deliberate booby trap question.

As I said. The Florida Democratic Party. Just about as unbiased as the Florida Republican party.

Regards Claudette

Ok. Now I understand the Rubio attraction. Gotcha.

Regards from Rosie

Yo Rosie. Where do you live in Central Florida??

I rather like Rubio and quite honestly I could care how old he thinks the earth is.

Regards Claudette

Highlands County. A ruby red county for the last 20 years. Makes me truer bluer.

Yeah. I got that.

Regards from Rosie

Actually, he didn't get tripped up, and that's exactly what has the lolberal science puritans screeching "WITCH!", because he didn't answer the deliberate booby trap question.

Why is that ALWAYS the excuse the R uses?

Ask a R politician or R apologist, like Oddball, and its a "gotcha" question, a "booby trap".

And, now, GQ is a "marxist rag"?

Lame.

And very cowardly.

But not at all surprising.

Its a fact that Ds demand a lot more from their candidates than the rw's do. There is no other explanation for that national embarrassment known as the Clown Car Candidates.

Hint: As long as you accept stupidity like this from your candidates, you will be stuck with idiots like Rubio, $arah, Mittens. And, just like the last 5 out of 6,

YOU

WILL

LOSE.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back