Marco Rubio - just another GObP idiot

What a dope. The guy is a Catholic. Catholics aren't young earthers. Why is he pandering to the nutters?

If you haven't read the Bible, how can you debate it?

This shows you the fools you are. You fight against illusions. You fight against figments of imagination.

Don't you see? Can't you witness?

If you have not read the book how can you argue against it?

I read the Bible every day. Nice try.

It does not say the Earth is 6,000 years old.

My argument is not with the Bible. It is with the dumbshits who think the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Last edited:
What a dope. The guy is a Catholic. Catholics aren't young earthers. Why is he pandering to the nutters?

This shows you the fools you are. You fight against illusions. You fight against figments of imagination.

heh, you're the one fighting against illusions. Just because I think you're a world class addict doesn't mean I haven't read the bible.

Not to mention that your post didn't address my point.

Coddling birthers and Young Earth Creationists in your responses in order to keep their votes, at the expense of alienating anyone with more than three brain cells, is a losing proposition.

When the FUCK will these idiots ever figure that out?

:confused::confused::confused:

You piss me clean off on a day to day. I live with a scientist. He makes me crazy over GMO's but that's a whole different ball game.

But when you morons talk your bullshit you never cease to amaze me because I live with a guy University of Toronto who showed me how life works.

I'm just a rock and roll chick. He's the guy. Hey. Do you want him to come in? He's called Traveller.

He'll kick your ass. Oh and by the way, by all means put up your credentials in the science field so he'll know what he is facing.

So please put up your credentials before he comes in.

I can't wait.

Does he know you are stupid enough to think you have to be a scientist not to believe the Earth is 6,000 years old?

Where is that in the Bible? You see it isn't.

I believe in the Word.

The Word never says that.

"I'm not a scientist".

Christ, it does not get any dumber than that.

No wonder we're getting our asses beat.
.....And, now you've (also) got Bobby Jindal running a really-close "second".

"How do you convince unmarried women that you are looking out for them?

JINDAL: Well, Chris, a couple of things. One, I think we can still be true to our principles -- I'm pro-life. I follow the teachings of my church and my faith.

But at the same time, I think we can respect those that disagree with us. We don't need to demonize those who disagree with us. We need to respect the fact that others have come to different conclusions based on their own sincerely held beliefs and have a civil debate.

We don't need to demonize -- and we also don't need to be saying stupid things [referring to Romney's remarks]. Look, we had candidates in Indiana and Missouri that said offensive things that only hurt themselves and lost those Senate seats, but also have hurt the Republican Party across the board. So, I think we can be true to our principles. We don't need to pander or change our principles, but at the same time, we can be respectful."

The fact Republicans STILL don't get that their problem with women voters goes FAR beyond just a disagreement on Abortion, means they haven't learned a thing from this latest election-trouncing. And believing the way to win back women voters is to prove the GOP can tolerate them rather than actually ADDRESS their concerns, further guarantees (thankfully) their continuing future irrelevance for at least one more election (and likely many more)."

bill-clinton-diet.jpg

"You're makin' this too easy, for us, Bobby."

Last edited:
You piss me clean off on a day to day. I live with a scientist. He makes me crazy over GMO's but that's a whole different ball game.

But when you morons talk your bullshit you never cease to amaze me because I live with a guy University of Toronto who showed me how life works.

I'm just a rock and roll chick. He's the guy. Hey. Do you want him to come in? He's called Traveller.

He'll kick your ass. Oh and by the way, by all means put up your credentials in the science field so he'll know what he is facing.

So please put up your credentials before he comes in.

I can't wait.

Does he know you are stupid enough to think you have to be a scientist not to believe the Earth is 6,000 years old?

I believe in the Word.

And so Rubio is an idiot, and you don't have to be a scientist to know the Earth is a lot more than 6,000 years old.

So why are you defending such a chickenshit coward politician?

heh, you're the one fighting against illusions. Just because I think you're a world class addict doesn't mean I haven't read the bible.

Not to mention that your post didn't address my point.

I have been on so many journeys. I remember sitting there in Grade 10 going "Holy toledo
this is how we got the Anglican Church?"

And going "whoopsies" oh my. All he wanted to do was not behead another?

As I said. The Florida Democratic Party. Just about as unbiased as the Florida Republican party.

Regards Claudette

Ok. Now I understand the Rubio attraction. Gotcha.

Regards from Rosie

Yo Rosie. Where do you live in Central Florida??

I rather like Rubio and quite honestly I could care how old he thinks the earth is.

Regards Claudette

So here we go again, if someone doesn't agree with your position you call him a creationist nut case. Give it a break, the essence of what built this country was tolerance and respect for those that did not agree with your position, yes you can agree not to agree but who is the nut case here? Apparently those on the left have no respect for another's point of view, at least Rubio had the courage and guts to admit he didn't have an answer, which is never the case with those sitting on the left bench, don't believe me? then ask one of those nut cases and they will give you an ear full!

The one thing about the Democrats that is so funny is that they are indeed as stupid as they look and sound.

As I said. The Florida Democratic Party. Just about as unbiased as the Florida Republican party.

Regards Claudette

Regards from Rosie

I rather like Rubio and quite honestly I could care how old he thinks the earth is.

Regards Claudette

Rubio's waffling on something as important as whether our future generations will be uneducated superstitious idiots is something you don't care about?

I believe in the Word.

And so Rubio is an idiot, and you don't have to be a scientist to know the Earth is a lot more than 6,000 years old.

So why are you defending such a chickenshit coward politician?

When we talk in Biblical terms we are not talking in secular terms. Don't you know the difference?

And we discuss these issues and try to make sense of it all.

You should see my husband and me fighting off those that don't understand the moment of life.

The power is in the blood. That's a whole different ball game. But don't pretend we aren't out here.

Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

So while we're headed over this fiscal cliff in less than 1-1/2 months you want politicians to discuss how old the world is?--:badgrin::badgrin:

fiscal-cliff-cartoon-sheep.jpg

Last edited:
So here we go again, if someone doesn't agree with your position you call him a creationist nut case. Give it a break, the essence of what built this country was tolerance and respect for those that did not agree with your position, yes you can agree not to agree but who is the nut case here? Apparently those on the left have no respect for another's point of view, at least Rubio had the courage and guts to admit he didn't have an answer, which is never the case with those sitting on the left bench, don't believe me? then ask one of those nut cases and they will give you an ear full!

The one thing about the Democrats that is so funny is that they are indeed as stupid as they look and sound.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ&feature=related]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]​

Regards Claudette

Regards from Rosie

Regards Claudette

When I heard his story about his dad at the back of the room, I thought my heart would break with joy. I was so proud of that moment. I love that story. I know it's real.

My Baba and Gido (grandma and grandpa for others) Came here from the Ukraine.

My Grandad (Navy Vet from Ireland but signed up to serve against the Nazis) and my Grandmom war bride.

All immigrants. We are all children of immigrants. I take great offense when those idiot left wing morons calling us nativists.

It is wrong.

Regards from Rosie

Regards Claudette

Rubio's waffling on something as important as whether our future generations will be uneducated superstitious idiots is something you don't care about?

Nope. . I went to church as a youngster. As I got older I realized organized religion just wasn't for me. I never was a lemming going over the cliff because someone else did.

Most folks as they get older make up their own minds.

Regards Claudette

Nope. . I went to church as a youngster. As I got older I realized organized religion just wasn't for me. I never was a lemming going over the cliff because someone else did.

Most folks as they get older make up their own minds.

Your politicians will decide things for you, too. Things that affect the economic future of this country.

Your not caring certainly explains a great deal.

Just try and refute that Rubio is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. That Rubio isn't the brightest Crayon in the box. That Rubio's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Oh. Right. Birds of a feather....

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie
Oh, really?

Judging from the excerpt, it appears to me that Rubio is refusing to wade into a libtard booby trap subject, that has no bearing whatsoever upon his job as Senator.

Seems a rather intelligent move to me.

Sure, it was intelligent for him to duck the question. But it is not intelligent to represent a party that punishes you for taking scientific views.

So now we're going to be prohibited from disagreeing with Marco Rubio?

If it's inappropriate to disagree with Rubio, why is it appropriate for you to disagree with the President?

That's right, declare war on Hispanics.. see how that works out for you. Why do liberals hate minorities?

We don't. We WIN with minorities, in case you didn't notice.

Second and especially third generation Cuban Americans are voting more and more Democratic. Better believe the Dems will seriously work on accelerating this shift.

Regards from Rosie

Better tell that to Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Allen West, etc.... you fucktards sure savaged the fuck outta them for not dancing a jig at your table and daring to hold an opposing opinion. See, you guys like your minorities as long as dey good little minorities that do as deys told. But by God... let one stray from the librul plantation....

Just try and refute that Rubio is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. That Rubio isn't the brightest Crayon in the box. That Rubio's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Oh. Right. Birds of a feather....

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie
Oh, really?

Judging from the excerpt, it appears to me that Rubio is refusing to wade into a libtard booby trap subject, that has no bearing whatsoever upon his job as Senator.

Seems a rather intelligent move to me.

Sure, it was intelligent for him to duck the question. But it is not intelligent to represent a party that punishes you for taking scientific views.

Do you lie awake at night dreaming this stupid shit up? Nobody has been punished for taking scientific views.

Fucking lying ass retard.

I read the Bible every day. Nice try.

It does not say the Earth is 6,000 years old.

My argument is not with the Bible. It is with the dumbshits who think the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Well exactly. Can you believe these of men? Of course you can't. But the Bible never says this. Only stupid men.

And if you actually add up the years, I did one time....there is a whole different turn out.But one can debate it.

Do we have stupid preachers? Damn straight. We have morons, well meaning morons, but morons none the less.

The Word is the Truth. You start to take it from there and it will rock your soul.

Science and Christianity are not at odds. I guess you weren't here when I really rocked it one night. :eusa_angel:

Democrats need to start right away to destroy Marco Rubio, he's getting too popular.

So now we're going to be prohibited from disagreeing with Marco Rubio?

If it's inappropriate to disagree with Rubio, why is it appropriate for you to disagree with the President?

That's right, declare war on Hispanics.. see how that works out for you. Why do liberals hate minorities?

You called us racist for disagreeing with Herman Cain. How'd that work out for you?

Forum List

Back