Marco Rubio - just another GObP idiot

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

Just try and refute that Rubio is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. That Rubio isn't the brightest Crayon in the box. That Rubio's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Oh. Right. Birds of a feather....

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie

Just try and refute that Rubio is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. That Rubio isn't the brightest Crayon in the box. That Rubio's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie

You're not fit to clean his toilet.

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie

I don't think Rubio is as much of a moron as you are.

Fuck off from The Rat.

If you can say it anyone can refute it. I live in Central Florida also.

Regards Claudette.

Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

True that it has nothing to do with the GDP or economic growth but the last thing we need is another who can't make a decision or stand up to nutter creationists.

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

I'm not a scientist either but I knew that.

Oh yeah, that's right - I have an education and I read books (on such things as critical thinking) - both of which is against GObP/pubpot brainwashing.

Another racist anti Hispanic rant from the left.

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie
Oh, really?

Judging from the excerpt, it appears to me that Rubio is refusing to wade into a libtard booby trap subject, that has no bearing whatsoever upon his job as Senator.

Seems a rather intelligent move to me.

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie
Oh, really?

Judging from the excerpt, it appears to me that Rubio is refusing to wade into a libtard booby trap subject, that has no bearing whatsoever upon his job as Senator.

Well sure it does.

You rw's have only two requirements of your candidates: warm and walking walking upright.

Keep dancing.

Marco Rubio could only win Republican primaries - and would lose the 2016 General election (President) by more than Romney who lost by more than McCain ...

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie

Not one of them can refute it.

That's why the grade school level insults.

Love it.

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie
Oh, really?

Well sure it does.

You rw's have only two requirements of your candidates: warm and walking walking upright.

Keep dancing.
Who gives a fuck, besides knuckle-dragging haters like you?

Nobody, that's who.

Double cha-Ching. HuffPo?? Really?? Good God.

Yes, HuffPo is a legitimate news source. While it may be tilted to the left, that doesn't make it irrelevant. The shit you righties feed us as news is the much bigger joke as those sources are opinionated blogs rather than actual news sources. The lack of critical thinking from so many on the right is frightening.

And the others?

So, they all made it up? Rubio didn't really say something THIS dumb?

Damn but you rw's are just too easy. LOL

Nevermind.

Regards from Rosie

Not one of them can refute it.

That's why the grade school level insults.

Love it.

How do you refute someone's imbecilic opinion, Puddly?

And do try to see if you can answer this without your money making links.

Forum List

Back