Marco Rubio doing a "Palin" and cant name one source for climate denial

Republicans: Libruls believe in the cult of Global Warming based on Faith!!

Me: Rubio cant explain why he believes Global warming is fake.

Repubs: Because he doesnt have too!!

he could have cited the founder of greenpeace leftard

Republicans: Its cold in Alaska....and Libruls say there's GLOBAL warming har har har it's cold somewhere

Its hot today...I told you global warming was fake!!

edit: I'm glad I blocked Bedowin lol

i've found that left-wing losers sometimes say they have you blocked but actually dont

The coldest winter in decades......yet liberal idiots still claiming "global warming."

Insane.

This is what happens when you listen to the voices in your head, kids, instead of getting factual input.

Winter 2013-2014 Among Coldest on Record in Midwest; Driest, Warmest in Southwest

NOAA's National Climatic Data Center said that the period from December 2013 through February 2014 was the 34th coldest such period for the contiguous 48 states as a whole since modern records began in 1895.

On the other end of the spectrum, it was the record warmest winter in California, and the fourth warmest winter in Arizona, according to NOAA/NCDC. Alaska came in with their eighth warmest winter.

On the precipitation side, December through February was the ninth driest on record for the Lower 48 states dating to 1895.

Last edited:
closed caption ignores graphs that show the earth has had warming and cooling periods for hundreds of thousands of year when man had essentially zero and zero impact on earth

closed caption ignores graphs that show the earth has had warming and cooling periods for hundreds of thousands of year when man had essentially zero and zero impact on earth

I can show a graph that shows a river flooding and receding for thousands of years. And then, using RubeLogik™, I can claim that is evidence the dam I built on it has had no effect.

Marco Rubio on climate change - YouTube

:lol::lol::lol:

“what information, reports, studies or otherwise are you relying on to inform and reach your conclusion that human activity is not to blame for climate change?”

Rubio responds by throwing straw in the air

I love it when these idiots try to backtrack after making fools of themselves.

You should hear him trying to explain his gay affair with David Rivera.

Marco Rubio's Rivera problem | MSNBC

RPi1yDU.jpg

I can show a graph that shows a river flooding and receding for thousands of years. And then, using RubeLogik™, I can claim that is evidence the dam I built on it has had no effect.

I love your cute little charts

Here's a 250,000 year data set that shows CO2 does not DRIVE temperature. In fact it lags temperature

vostok-ice-core-250000%20med.jpg

Comparing satellite photos from 1950 also helps.

false analogy. the evidence of climate change when man had no impact on the earth certainly suggests that climate change is natural and man has little, if any effect on it.

Rubio, poor thing, is measuring every statement. That's the problem with lying, one has to remember every word one says.

Of the fringe right politicos jostling for the GOP nomination, Rand Paul has been the most skillful and Marco Rubio the most inept. The difference seems to be in the far more experienced technical advisors Rand inherited from his Daddy. Rubio and his team lack experience in the very tricky business of keeping the base excited while attracting voters in the center. He rather rashly grabbed his ankles for Big Coal and now finds his boots nailed to the ideological floor.

Sadly for climate alarmists, the ultimate denier is the planet earth.....

The planet doesn't care about global warming....it will be around regardless

We may not be so lucky

Forum List

Back