Marco Rubio doing a "Palin" and cant name one source for climate denial

Rubio, like a politician who is chock full of bullshit, avoided answering the question.

“I do not believe that human activity is causing these dramatic changes to our climate the way these scientists are portraying it,” Rubio said on ABC's "This Week."

Marco Rubio says human activity isn't causing climate change*-*Los Angeles Times

When asked to cite his sources by the journalist in the OP clip, Rubio fell on his face.

Maybe Trey Gowdy should ask Rubio who his sources are, eh?

You need sources that tell you what you should think? You can't come to your own conclusions?

Interesting

You just make shit up in your head? Interesting.

Sane people come to conclusions based on factual input. If someone who has power over our lives is making decisions based on the voices in his head, I would like to know.

Idiot.

Last edited:
it's hilarous watching the loser left lose it over the investigation into Benghazi!!

either it's not important or it is leftardz!!
the constant whining and attempts to ridicule it say it all
if it doesnt matter it need not get so much attention from you

idiots and hypocrites

Rubio, like a politician who is chock full of bullshit, avoided answering the question.

Marco Rubio says human activity isn't causing climate change*-*Los Angeles Times

When asked to cite his sources by the journalist in the OP clip, Rubio fell on his face.

You need sources that tell you what you should think? You can't come to your own conclusions?

Interesting

Sane people come to conclusions based on factual input, dumbass.

"But but but but all the other Cult members think CO2 is a God" is not factual input

Interesting

global warming scientists were caught makingup shit to come to the AGW "conclusion"

then they were caught trying to smear the people that caught them

nice job left-wing idiot; next time you're ranting about coming to conclusions based on factual input consider what you're saying and who you're talking about and you wont look so stupid

Interesting

Sane people come to conclusions based on factual input. If someone who has power over our lives is making decisions based on the voices in his head, I would like to know.

Idiot.

such as?

Interesting

global warming scientists were caught makingup shit to come to the AGW "conclusion"

then they were caught trying to smear the people that caught them

nice job left-wing idiot; next time you're ranting about coming to conclusions based on factual input consider what you're saying and who you're talking about and you wont look so stupid

.....dumbass

Interesting

Idiot.

such as?

Such as a Senator who cannot explain how he reached the conclusion that humans are not responsible for climate change.

Idiot.

such as?

Such as a Senator who cannot explain how he reached the conclusion that humans are not responsible for climate change.

or global warming scientists caught whining to each other that they cant conclude man-made global warming without "throwing in a lot of junk'?/?????

“I do not believe that human activity is causing these dramatic changes to our climate the way these scientists are portraying it,” Rubio said on ABC's "This Week."

When asked to cite what "information, reports, studies or otherwise" he used to reach this conclusion by the journalist in the OP clip, Rubio fell on his face.

Maybe hotshot Trey Gowdy should ask Rubio who his sources are, eh?

The Cons here are doing their best Trey impression right now. No answers just a bunch of loaded questions.

Who? When? What does Al Gore drive? I believe scientists just not cultist!

Me: Whats the diff?

Shaddup.

He dodged the question completely, although to be fair it's a bit of a 'gotcha.' It'd be tough to come up with the name of a study off the top of your head, unlike the name of a periodical your routinely read.

I also thought he raised some good points. The United States isn't the planet, only a portion, and alone we likely cannot completely stop global warming regardless of the cause. That said, we also don't have to throw up our hands and give up, either. We can lead the rest of the world if we choose to, although I will also say that we must measure the cost of our efforts against the impact they would have carefully.

To lead the world would require a leader. We currently do not have one of those.

are you trying to say that you'd like the president to act unilaterally on climate issues?

No I'm saying we don't have a leader to lead whatever cause people may want him to lead.

You must be a lefty since I had to explain my answer.

When asked to cite what "information, reports, studies or otherwise" he used to reach this conclusion by the journalist in the OP clip, Rubio fell on his face.

Maybe hotshot Trey Gowdy should ask Rubio who his sources are, eh?

The Cons here are doing their best Trey impression right now. No answers just a bunch of loaded questions.

Who? When? What does Al Gore drive? I believe scientists just not cultist!

Me: Whats the diff?

Shaddup.

you're simply a clown; with an agenda

for you global warming is a religion; and you are a lemming follower

Repubs: Does Al Gore have a Carbon Footprint?

Yes!

Repubs: BOOM! I told you Global Warming was fake

the same laughable left-wing losers trying to lecture others on the difference between weather and climate are the very same morons calling EVERY instance of EXTREME WEATHER proof of man-made climate change

what idiots you lemmings are

Look at all the smoke being thrown up to protect Rubio's failure. :lol:

Republicans: Libruls believe in the cult of Global Warming based on Faith!!

Me: Rubio cant explain why he believes Global warming is fake.

Repubs: Because he doesnt have too!!

Forum List

Back