Marco Rubio doing a "Palin" and cant name one source for climate denial

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame=http://youtu.be/1M-HuEX0rOY]Marco Rubio on climate change - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol:

“what information, reports, studies or otherwise are you relying on to inform and reach your conclusion that human activity is not to blame for climate change?”

Rubio responds by throwing straw in the air

The difference between Rubio throwing straw in the air and Algore throwing bullshit in the air is that the bullshit tends to get in one's hair. And stay there.

Which might explain why so many former greenies are keeping a little distance between themselves and their former guru these days.

Marco Rubio on climate change - YouTube

“what information, reports, studies or otherwise are you relying on to inform and reach your conclusion that human activity is not to blame for climate change?”

Who the fuck cares?

Obama could declare martial law in the effort to combat Global Climate Warming Change Disruption and you Fluffers wouldn't miss a beat

Marco Rubio denies there is a climate?

I've heard him speak several times and I've never heard that.

Good one closed! Keep making threads these are fun.

Here's what he should have said,

The AGWCult hasn't come close to meeting a burden of proof. Moreover, science is not done by Consensus, you're thinking of "Project Runway". Please present one repeatable scientific experiment that models temperature change given a 100PPM increase in CO2

Who the fuck cares?

You obviously

Did I start this thread?

Can you show us one time in any record where CO2 drove climate because all the data that exists clearly shows it lagging temperature

Who the fuck cares?

You obviously

dude you're getting ass raped in your own thread, congrats you are now in Lakhota and rdean territory.......

Why should he.
There is no credible evidence that the Earth's climate can be changed by human activity.
Interesting....
To raise the temperature of the South Pole ice cap by ONE degree, the requirement would be 240,000 Simultaneous 50 megaton nuclear warhead detonations.
You lefties FEAR a candidate like Rubio because he is a conservative that is also a member of a minority group.
I anticipate democrat operatives will be creating stories to discredit Rubio. They will try to have the country believing Rubio and not the Rosenburg's kidnapped the Lindberg baby.
BTW, all Rubio had to say was "NOAA and NASA".
NOAA in conjunction with NASA did a three year study on climate.
The study concluded that while the Earth's average temperature had increased by 1.8*C over the last 100 years, the cause of said increase was inconclusive.
BTW, it's been a little hot here for about a week.
The temperature reached a high of 89 on Tuesday. The record for the date is 94 set back in...........................1894...Must have been all those cow farts.
Once again, it is FACT that this climate thing is nothing more than means to achieve a political agenda.

Last edited:
He dodged the question completely, although to be fair it's a bit of a 'gotcha.' It'd be tough to come up with the name of a study off the top of your head, unlike the name of a periodical your routinely read.

I also thought he raised some good points. The United States isn't the planet, only a portion, and alone we likely cannot completely stop global warming regardless of the cause. That said, we also don't have to throw up our hands and give up, either. We can lead the rest of the world if we choose to, although I will also say that we must measure the cost of our efforts against the impact they would have carefully.

Forum List

Back