March on Washington: Video

Tea Party Express Takes Washington By Storm - Political News - FOXNews.com

In this article Robert Gibbs, Whitehouse spokesperson, states that the white house did not know about this rally and he didn't know who these people were. Well, for all of you libs doesn't that make you feel all nice, cuddly and secure when you turn your lights off at night. These guys don't know what's happening in their own back yard, now how they gonna protect you for those terrorists?????:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You have some PROBLEM with BLACK entrepreneurial CAPITALISTS making a living?

Do you think flag sellers should all be white?

You think BLACK people should not be allowed to sell to whites?

You think white people should ONLY buy from other white people?
It always comes back to race with you libs.

Don't judge the protesters by the color of their skin...

they are just spouting their orders,,errrr talking points..
Fox News and Wall Street Journal :eek: are in on the Media Bias too now.

:rofl:

You guys must be smoking some phunny sheeeet.

you must be robertos dung bettle nice tomeetcha,, media matters is the party to whom I was referring. :lol:
Oh, you mean the website I linked to earlier that was proven right by the Fox News and WSJ reports.

I see.

Damn. MM scooped 'em again! lol.

Fox News and Wall Street Journal :eek: are in on the Media Bias too now.

:rofl:

You guys must be smoking some phunny sheeeet.

you must be robertos dung bettle nice tomeetcha,, media matters is the party to whom I was referring. :lol:
Oh, you mean the website I linked to earlier that was proven right by the Fox News and WSJ reports.

I see.

Damn. MM scooped 'em again! lol.

don't know what you are talking about DB.

In this article Robert Gibbs, Whitehouse spokesperson, states that the white house did not know about this rally and he didn't know who these people were. Well, for all of you libs doesn't that make you feel all nice, cuddly and secure when you turn your lights off at night. These guys don't know what's happening in their own back yard, now how they gonna protect you for those terrorists?????:lol:
He said he didn't know who the group is.

“I don’t know who the group is,” he said with a shrug.

Little different that not knowing they are going to be there.

It's pretty fucking scarey that the WH doesn't even have adequate intelligence on what group is on on its own front lawn. Wow, that gives me a whole lot of confidence in how they will handle foreign affairs and theaters of battles.

Gibbs again, is an idiot who hasn't the ability even to think strategically about the words he speaks. He gave a gift, as he often does, to the opposition. That's some political genius, there, folks.

March on D.C. draws 2 million!

D.C. police estimates the crowd at 1.2 million. ABC News, however, reported this afternoon that the crowd was estimated at 2 million.

No matter which way you cut it, the size and scope of today's citizen march on Washington is an historic, groundbreaking event. Ordinary citizens who have been called 'the great silent majority' normally do not protest...at least not in public. That day is long gone.

The outrage expressed by normal, everyday citizens from across the nation at the town hall meetings in August is a case in point. Never before in recent history or memory have citizens been so clearly, visibly--and audibly--enraged by the actions of their government.

These are the people who go to work everyday, pay the bulk of the taxes of the country, raise families, and do their best to provide a safe environment for themselves in their local communities. They don't have time for 'political activism' as the hippies who protested the Viet Nam war.

Yet these dedicated men and women, at great personal expense, took the time to travel to Washington to make their voices heard in a tsunami of collective rage, mainly because they have become convinced that their elected leaders are not listening to them any longer.

And you bet they want 'change.' They want to replace most if not all of the Representatives and Senators in Congress for being hopelessly out of touch with the citizenry. They want a President who loves liberty, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and who reflects that love in the policies that are proposed. They don't want leftwing, radical extremists who espouse everything from forced abortions, healthcare rationing for the elderly, limiting free speech on radio, and other social and political engineering from bureaucrats who sit comfortably in their Washington offices while demanding that ordinary citizens in the heartland adhere to edicts that the politicians have no intention of following.

Further, these patriotic 'peasants with pitchforks and torches' clearly do not want the trillion-dollar proposals that add mind-boggling burdens to the national debt and budget deficit for generations to come. And they don't want their taxes raised to pay for the Washington elitists' insistence on unheard-of government spending that is sending the nation into debtor's quicksand to the tune of 400 billion dollars per month since Obama took office.

The question is, will Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Steny Hoyer, Charles Rangle, and Barack Obama get the message and alter the present course? Don't count on it.

But one thing is for sure. The sleeping giant of the 'great silent majority' has been awakened, and they aren't going anywhere.

March on D.C. draws 2 million!

ABC reported on this?????? Well now that's something to talk about, do you think that they knew their viewship knew about these tea parties and if they did not mention them that they would lose more veiwership, because that's exactly what I think. The revolution is on, 2 million people, would have been a whole lot more had most of us been able to get there. YES!!!!!! You rock tea-partiers.

It's pretty fucking scarey that the WH doesn't even have adequate intelligence on what group is on on its own front lawn. Wow, that gives me a whole lot of confidence in how they will handle foreign affairs and theaters of battles.

Gibbs again, is an idiot who hasn't the ability even to think strategically about the words he speaks. He gave a gift, as he often does, to the opposition. That's some political genius, there, folks.

WHY YOU SAY THAT? he sat in church 20 years and didn't see or hear a thang.. par for the course I'd say.

What's even more than the fact they don't know...they don't CARE. They care nothing for the people, they want to eliminate democracy, period. They care only for their own agenda and getting it pushed through, by fair or foul means. Preferrably foul.

ABC reported on this?????? Well now that's something to talk about, do you think that they knew their viewship knew about these tea parties and if they did not mention them that they would lose more veiwership, because that's exactly what I think. The revolution is on, 2 million people, would have been a whole lot more had most of us been able to get there. YES!!!!!! You rock tea-partiers.

It's not 2 million. Did you even bother to read the other posts?

Even Fox News is reporting tens of thousands.

The D.C. Fire Department reported 60-70,000.

So looks like that "Revolution" of yours is off.

If some of you people seriously think Gibbs doesn't know who's out there then some of you people are more stupid and naive than I thought.

WHY YOU SAY THAT? he sat in church 20 years and didn't see or hear a thang.. par for the course I'd say.
Damn you are hitting home runs today. :clap2:

What's even more than the fact they don't know...they don't CARE. They care nothing for the people, they want to eliminate democracy, period. They care only for their own agenda and getting it pushed through, by fair or foul means. Preferrably foul.
Good point. But the care part of it is a given.

This lack of intelligence is quite a concern. Gibbs just told us that we should give the WH a vote of no confidence in expecting them to be aware of world events - they don't even know who is on their front lawn. Gibbs would never lie, of course. So, I take him at his word.

Here you go paper veiw in black and white just for you and your friends.

"The White House on Friday claimed it was unaware of the planned rally."

"I don't know who the group is," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters with a shrug.

The White House on Friday claimed it was unaware of the planned rally, now I don't know about you but I know more about what's going on in my backyard than these people do. We have a neighborhood watch program, maybe they should institute that around the White House.:lol::lol:

It could be called ' The White House Neighborhood Watch." and they could staff it with the fired Acorn workers.

Last edited:

we're going with 2 million roberto,, fox got your memo and yer marching orders get the hell over it..

Wow, I never saw so many white people and Michelle Malkin in one place. It's funny. She calls herself a conservative Republican, but the Republicans are just glad they have a mascot from another country. Seriously, ask a conservative which country Michelle Malkin comes from and they will name 19 other countries before naming the US, if it occurs to them to name the US.

Why don't they just call it the "million white" march? I'm not being racist, I just calling it as I see it. A sea of white.

Go White People!!!!

we're going with 2 million roberto,, fox got your memo and yer marching orders get the hell over it..

Hey Roberto, your own network had it at 1.2 million, that's quite a bit over the 60-70 thousands and when you consider that they had a tea party in Texas today with over 20,000 people and more around the U.S, yes the revolution is on. You rock tea-partiers, most of us which is in the millions who want our country back, kick out the special interests and lobbyists, get rid of the corruption and do what's right were with you in spirit and would have been there if we could have. You guys are hero's. :clap2::clap2:

Here you go paper veiw in black and white just for you and your friends.

"I don't know who the group is," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters with a shrug.

The White House on Friday claimed it was unaware of the planned rally, now I don't know about you but I know more about what's going on in my backyard than these people do. We have a neighborhood watch program, maybe they should institute that around the White House.:lol::lol:

It could be called ' The White House Neighborhood Watch." and they could staff it with the fired Acorn workers.
Do you understand how to read a news story??

The first line you quoted is tilted commentary by Fox News.

The second was an exact quote.

"I don't know who the group is" (this said the day before the rally)

Now go back and read my previous post, and try rereading the story again with the knowledge of what is commentary and what is the actual quote.

I wish you luck.

Godspeed!

Forum List

Back