March on Washington: Video

Yeah she doesn't work for thinkprogress, which is completely unbiased. :lol::lol:

I'll remember that next time you quote Fox News or a source that has any sort of bias. I don't believe I ever said thinkprogess was without bias, did I? Please, point to the post where I said that.

If not, you're taking my words out of my mouth and lying.

Yeah she doesn't work for thinkprogress, which is completely unbiased. :lol::lol:

I'll remember that next time you quote Fox News or a source that has any sort of bias. I don't believe I ever said thinkprogess was without bias, did I? Please, point to the post where I said that.

yet you use them as sources to "prove" your point.

No, I use them as sources to make a point. Whether that point is proven to anyone is up to them. I don't expect people on the right to believe such points being made. However, the point is being made, and it is up to them to prove such a point wrong if they care to.

No, I use them as sources to make a point. Whether that point is proven to anyone is up to them. I don't expect people on the right to believe such points being made. However, the point is being made, and it is up to them to prove such a point wrong if they care to.

so those from the savage nation are just as credible.

Relax Elvis it's the libtards job to try to downplay it.. like they did the last time. 1/2 of America is irrelevant to them.. but they want us to work with them! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ha Ha.

From Mediamatters:

'Mediamatters'

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Michell Malkin

Ha Ha hA.

Anything more than each side pointing and saying your side isn't credible?

Since I'm not either of the 'sides' you believe in, I have to ask why you believe an organization created by Hillary Clinton to stalk and attack her political enimes should ever be considered credible on anything.

Go ahead and explain, I'll wait.

Looks like fun...and quite a crowd!
Funny, this looks like a crowd that wants it all but is not willing to share the cost.

If they did not either walk to washington on their own two feet, eating pesticide free food that they grew themselves from non-hybridized seeds of plants whose unadulterated lines are generations and genrations old, then their even getting to Washington was done with both the financial and intellectual as well as practical help of all those who have contributed, including all the medical benefits that vaccinated, kept them healthy, educated, and so on.

Selfish whiners...... these teacup tempest makers, nothing more....

Looks like fun...and quite a crowd!
Funny, this looks like a crowd that wants it all but is not willing to share the cost.

If they did not either walk to washington on their own two feet, eating pesticide free food that they grew themselves from non-hybridized seeds of plants whose unadulterated lines are generations and genrations old, then their even getting to Washington was done with both the financial and intellectual as well as practical help of all those who have contributed, including all the medical benefits that vaccinated, kept them healthy, educated, and so on.

Selfish whiners...... these teacup tempest makers, nothing more....

I guess that's infinitely better than being a parasite and wanting all for nuttin, live about 49% of you people do.

How do you define credible? Those from Savage Nation are just as good to make a point. Whether that point is credible is depending on whether it can be proven right or wrong. And whether that source has any evidence to back it up it's point.

If I say for example:

"Ronald Reagan was the Governor of New Jersey"

That is a point, however it doesn't make it credible or right.

If I say for example:

"Ronald Reagan was the Governor of California"

That is a point, however since I can post links proving that right, it is therefore credible.

How do you define credible? Those from Savage Nation are just as good to make a point. Whether that point is credible is depending on whether it can be proven right or wrong. And whether that source has any evidence to back it up it's point.
So then do you watch Glenn Beck's show on Fox? Obama agreed with his points about Van Jones...

Last edited:
'Mediamatters'

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Michell Malkin

Ha Ha hA.

Anything more than each side pointing and saying your side isn't credible?

Since I'm not either of the 'sides' you believe in, I have to ask why you believe an organization created by Hillary Clinton to stalk and attack her political enimes should ever be considered credible on anything.

Go ahead and explain, I'll wait.
It was not "created by Hillary Clinton."

The site was a dream child of David Brock, you may remember him - he was the guy who wrote the scathing book about Anita Hill, and then was involved in writing the Troopergate story, which led to Paula Jones filing a lawsuit against Bill Clinton. Remember that?
He was a Richard Mellon Sciafe attack dog. He found his conscious later, because he saw from inside out what right wingers do to destroy people.

(A good book he wrote, I might add: Blinded by the Right)

While I admit Media Matters leans left, and their mission is to point out the lies and distortions of right wingers, I have yet to find much where they are actually incorrect in which they report.

A good deal of the stories contain actual clips, videos, and what I see is well sourced. While I don't doubt they err in their reporting from time to time (by comparison, WND, what some of the wingers would call their counterpart and discount as readily (as you did) just because they are WND - BUT WND has been proven to be wrong or misleading about 80% of the time _ and they rarely source their material, usually linking back to their own stories...)

If you can show me where they are out and out wrong, or do not back up what they report, I'd be happy to see it.

And where in the post I presented is there anything but an editorial - much like the OP had presented here? And where exactly is it wrong?

So then do you watch Glenn Beck's show on Fox? Obama agreed with his points about Van Jones...

I don't watch Glenn Beck's show on Fox for the same reason I hit my hand with a hammer, it's painful to do.

Where did Obama agree with his points about Van Jones however? I never heard of that.

I don't watch Glenn Beck's show on Fox for the same reason I hit my hand with a hammer, it's painful to do.

Where did Obama agree with his points about Van Jones however? I never heard of that.
He asked Van Jones to resign...

Tea Party Protesters March on Washington

Thousands March to U.S. Capitol to Protest Government Spending, Health Care; Many Chanted 'You Lie'

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN
Sept.12, 2009
byline_abcnews.gif

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...arch-washington/story?id=8557120&v=250&title=

Thousands of conservative protesters from across the country converged on the Capitol Saturday morning to demonstrate against President Obama's proposed health care agenda and voicing opposition to big government, what they say is over-the-top spending.

Tea Party Protesters March on Washington - ABC News

funny...ABC is reporting a little different number.

ha Ha.

From Mediamatters:

12:34pm Eastern: Police estimate 1.2 million in attendance. ABC News reporting crowd at 2 million.
Teeny, tiny fringe, huh?
Yep, Malkin claims ABC is reporting 2 million, but Malkin can't find the link to the ABC report. Funny, neither can anybody else.

What I did find at ABCnews.com was an AP report which claimed "tens of thousands" of protesters are marching today. I don't know, in the right-wing blogosphere does "tens of thousands" now translate into "2 million"?

Also, love Malkin's unsubstantiated claim that D.C. police estimated the crowd at 1.2 million. Again, no link or specific sourcing. It's weird, it's almost like Malkin is trying to deceive people. (Psst, I heard from a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend that ABC News is reporting crowd at 9 million. Think Malkin will post it?)

UPDATED: if you poke around the GOP sections of the Internet you'll discover that that nifty 1.2 million number is "unconfirmed." Shocking, I know.

1 million 2 million ... its the point!! How many more would have been there if the ycould have made it 3 -4 million!!!

Tens of thousands of conservative activists converge on Capitol grounds

By Mike Soraghan - 09/12/09 05:54 PM ET
The conservative activists who took over the west lawn of the Capitol on Saturday made it clear their anger extends far past President Barack Obama's healthcare plan, and even back into the previous administration.
Protesters and speakers used the rally to voice their anger at Obama's stimulus package, the House-passed "cap-and-trade" energy bill, and the $700 billion Wall Street bailout.

Reliable crowd estimates for the event were not available, and are a likely source of debate between liberal and conservative groups, but the crowd was in the tens of thousands. The crowd filled the west lawn of the Capitol and spread from there. Organizers said 450 buses carried protesters to the march. About 30,000 registered for the march online.

Tens of thousands of conservative activists converge on Capitol grounds - TheHill.com

Forum List

Back