...worse than tennis--down the tiny court----score--back the other way--- score
100 times or more--same-- same a hundred times
..no-I'm not excited at all

...worse than tennis--down the tiny court----score--back the other way--- score
100 times or more--same-- same a hundred times
..no-I'm not excited at all
To each their own. I won't hold it against harmonicas
in general.
.....it's fine.....soccer is worse--I think ..they can play 90 minutes, plus over time and the game can be 0-0 or 1-1

.....it's fine.....soccer is worse--I think ..they can play 90 minutes, plus over time and the game can be 0-0 or 1-1
Soccer and hockey are definitely boring, but I always loved basketball for some reason.
I played baseball for years, but the steroid cheating and outrageous salaries stained it's appeal to me some.
hockey has more scoring than soccer and fast paced --more shots also

....I was at a high school hockey game-- not even near the goal ---and a puck came near me

Soccer and hockey are definitely boring, but I always loved basketball for some reason.
I played baseball for years, but the steroid cheating and outrageous salaries stained it's appeal to me some.
Baseball was my favorite sport growing up in the 1960's. When Curt Flood did not want to go to the Philies in the Dick Allen deal, the "reserve clause" which binded a player to a team was thrown out by a federal judge opening up free agency. The result was to many strikes, a massive increase in costs to go to a game, reduced player loyalty and steroids that has destroyed the integrity of the sport. For that was a game where old men talk about records of great players and who was the best. Not anymore. It did however provide All Star Game baseball home run contests with 500 foot home runs.

Baseball was my favorite sport growing up in the 1960's. When Curt Flood did not want to go to the Philies in the Dick Allen deal, the "reserve clause" which binded a player to a team was thrown out by a federal judge opening up free agency. The result was to many strikes, a massive increase in costs to go to a game, reduced player loyalty and steroids that has destroyed the integrity of the sport. For that was a game where old men talk about records of great players and who was the best. Not anymore. It did however provide All Star Game baseball home run contests with 500 foot home runs.
I'm still a Red Sox fan but the magic is nothing like when I was a Pirates fan as a kid. Dad took me to game 3 of the '71 Pirates - Orioles World Series and I got to see some of my heroes play like Roberto Clemente and Brooks Robinson...at the old Three Rivers Stadium.

I'm still a Red Sox fan but the magic is nothing like when I was a Pirates fan as a kid. Dad took me to game 3 of the '71 Pirates - Orioles World Series and I got to see some of my heroes play like Roberto Clemente and Brooks Robinson...at the old Three Rivers Stadium.
I am a Phillies fan. At that time the Pirates were known as "the Lumber Company" I believe and had the" We are family song" going in that time frame. Phillie broadcaster Harry Kalas called them "the Buccos" a version of the Bucs. The Phils of course were not very good at that time. It was our birthright.

Forum List

Back