March for our lives founder loves the use of violence....against conservatives

Yes. I do love me some dead children.
Finally one of you mutants is honest about this
Fuck you asshole.
Hey, other people’s kids. Small price to pay for more assault rifles in the country, right?

The last movie that I watched where only "da gubermint" had guns was "Schindler's List"......didn't work out so well for those that were worried about being taken into the concentration camps..... as I recall.

Fuck you asshole.
Hey, other people’s kids. Small price to pay for more assault rifles in the country, right?

The last movie that I watched where only "da gubermint" had guns was "Schindler's List"......didn't work out so well for those that were worried about being taken into the concentration camps..... as I recall.
He'd be ecstatic to keep his life at the expense of someone else's.

He's made that clear for some time.

Fuck you asshole.

He'd be ecstatic to keep his life at the expense of someone else's.

He's made that clear for some time.

OldSchool would rat out his fellow countrymen if it meant saving his own skin or endearing himself to "the state".......

Well well well. He tried to scrub his Facebook page. Ruh roh. This punk is busted big time. What an asshole.

"Prior to appearing on CNN schoolboy Cameron Kasky scrubbed his Facebook page. However, the internet is forever."

parkland-student-2.jpg

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

This asshole doesn't give two shits about his dead fellow students. Here's pictures of him partying like a rock star with CBS.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

It starts now.

But mostly tomorrow morning. @CBS #NeverAgain

9:58 PM - Feb 17, 2018
I love this the best though. Where he gives up that they've been rehearsing with the media.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

We’re not afraid of people trying to exploit us. We’ve practiced. We know their slimy tactics. Thankfully, most news networks we’ve worked with are interested in telling the right stories. I am eternally grateful for that. Keep an eye out. Thank you https://twitter.com/chetpowell/status/965394875259785218 …

7:18 PM - Feb 18, 2018
I like that kid. Fuck the gun massacre supporting Trump sheep.

I'd like to pound the shitstains face in the mud......
My 16 year old Niece could whoop his ass in a debate.

Hey, other people’s kids. Small price to pay for more assault rifles in the coun
Well, when the Hughes Amendment gets repealed, those other kids can start worrying.
:lol:

And, for being such an ignoramus, you owe me a 30 page report on assault rifles, including their origin, mechanisms/operation, and availability to civilians.

Well well well. He tried to scrub his Facebook page. Ruh roh. This punk is busted big time. What an asshole.

"Prior to appearing on CNN schoolboy Cameron Kasky scrubbed his Facebook page. However, the internet is forever."

parkland-student-2.jpg

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

This asshole doesn't give two shits about his dead fellow students. Here's pictures of him partying like a rock star with CBS.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

It starts now.

I love this the best though. Where he gives up that they've been rehearsing with the media.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

We’re not afraid of people trying to exploit us. We’ve practiced. We know their slimy tactics. Thankfully, most news networks we’ve worked with are interested in telling the right stories. I am eternally grateful for that. Keep an eye out. Thank you https://twitter.com/chetpowell/status/965394875259785218 …

Funny. Sounds like another NaziCon fake news story.

Dana Loesch pwnd all the sick bastards at the fake news CNN charade! The sexual predator Sheriff can't even speak English!

28056333_1682708641777648_854811966948014501_n.jpg

Then you have this....the loons don't even know what they are debating..that's not an AR 15 morons

parkland-student-2.jpg

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

It starts now.

Cameron Kasky

@cameron_kasky

I like that kid. Fuck the gun massacre supporting Trump sheep.

Except.....trump doesnt support that. Just in your little head.

Forum List

Back