Mar-a-Lago 50 grand a plate, where does that money go??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
In Trumps pocket or to charity? I bet it goes right into his pocket.

When he became the Potus he raised memberships from 100 grand a year to 200 grand a year.

No one says anything about his Pay to Play, wonder why?

When he became the Potus he raised memberships from 100 grand a year to 200 grand a year.

Of course he'll pocket it - probably fling a few crumbs the RNC's way but the rest will be "expenses" which translates to a big fat check for Donnie Dotard.

Why you whining about it? Jeez...all you democrats ever do is complain about shit. Like NO democrat has ever had a expensive per plate or per couple dinner party.

Right? What horseshit!
I remember when you railed against obama and his pocket books when the state dept bought tens of thousands of copies of his book.

Trump - charity -- :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

good one.

Why you whining about it? Jeez...all you democrats ever do is complain about shit. Like NO democrat has ever had a expensive per plate or per couple dinner party.

Pay for play on steroids.

Right? What horseshit!
I remember when you railed against obama and his pocket books when the state dept bought tens of thousands of copies of his book.
State Department spends $70,000 on Obama's books – and stirs a controversy

change in Trumps pocket, are you for real. 100 grand a couple, where is it going, not to mention the Post office and his golf courses. Pay for play on steroids.

Last edited:

Right? What horseshit!

when show me.
state dept bought 70K copies of obama book - Google Search

At their private estate that one pays 200 grand a year to be a member? No I doubt it, find me one.

Right? What horseshit!

when show me.
70 grand and he made what 6000. They were used for libraries and gifts.

Right? What horseshit!

when show me.
70 grand and he made what 6000. They were used for libraries and gifts.
Not to mention all those foreign govts buying it while he was president. While its the same thing in principle, somehow, to leftists, its different. Imagine that.

Because they actually get to PLAY. Par for the course

It's going to the GOP and Trump Re-election coffers. Unlike donations to TCCF (The Clinton Crime Family)

Right? What horseshit!

Yes that was sent to different countries as a memory for the great POTUS Obama distributed to countries for educational programs. That $70k is a peanut compared to crooked Trump raping this country.

Aside from these plates Trump is also racking tax $ from secret service staying at Maralago. Plus millions of tax $ wasted every time he play golf at his Maralago.
He raised the membership to $200k after the election so members can have a photo op with the president.

Do you want me to keep going?

Right? What horseshit!

Yes that was sent to different countries as a memory for the great POTUS Obama distributed to countries for educational programs. That $70k is a peanut compared to crooked Trump raping this country.

Aside from these plates Trump is also racking tax $ from secret service staying at Maralago. Plus millions of tax $ wasted every time he play golf at his Maralago.
He raised the membership to $200k after the election so members can have a photo op with the president.

Do you want me to keep going?

Of course that was different :lol:

Forum List

Back