Will Bezos choose Texas for new AMZN facility to flip it Blue?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Given that Jeff Bezos has very strong Liberal views and has basically armed the WAPO to take down Donald Trump, would he choose Texas as the location of the new Amazon facility in order to cast his influence into the state and turn it Democrat? I don't think he would do it if he had a significantly better offer from another state or country, but if Texas is near the top I believe he will choose Texas to help turn the top GOP electoral state to DEM.

He will not choose Texas because they have a law against cross-dressing men entering the women's restrooms, locker rooms and dressing rooms.
He will say that Texas is not "inclusive"
Left Wingers don't care really about women's privacy rights.

Little known fact, Walmart has higher revenues than Amazon but a lower multiple. Bezos has inferior logistics vs. WalMart. When the Waltons move against Amazon they will have cash vs. high multiple shares in a company that has many competitors worldwide such as Alibaba. Other than Target and Costco that have different customer bases Walmart doesn't have competition. Bezos could become a millionaire the easy way given some of the stunts he has pulled on suppliers and customers.

Given that Jeff Bezos has very strong Liberal views and has basically armed the WAPO to take down Donald Trump, would he choose Texas as the location of the new Amazon facility in order to cast his influence into the state and turn it Democrat? I don't think he would do it if he had a significantly better offer from another state or country, but if Texas is near the top I believe he will choose Texas to help turn the top GOP electoral state to DEM.

Austin is a solid choice.

Forum List

Back