Mao's Hygiene

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I saw a film the other day on the independant film channel. It contained home movies of chairman mao of china plus voice overs reading quotes from him and other members of his government.

When mao was diagnosed with venereal disease and his doctor told him to start bathing (Mao never bathed),Mao refused saying "My genitals are washed in the bodies of my women." He had a steady stream of young pretty, sexually inexperienced, chinese peasant girls brought in to satisfy his needs. He was truly a sick freak.

• Banned
Doesn't anyone have anything to say about Mao's filthy nuts?

• Banned
Said1 said:
Uhh, yuk? Imagine the flies. Reminds me of Howard Hughes (sp).

"Excuse me Chairman, is that Egg Drop soup? What the hell is that?"

rtwngAvngr said:
"Excuse me Chairman, is that Egg Drop soup? What the hell is that?"

Sick, sick, sick. Are you suggesting Mao suffered from a festering yeast infection? Would explain a lot though. It must really suck when you never feel "fresh". :D

• Banned
Said1 said:
Sick, sick, sick. Are you suggesting Mao suffered from a festering yeast infection? Would explain a lot though. It must really suck when you never feel "fresh". :D

I'm just conjuring up sick images. eww. I'm disgusting myself.

"something smells like Mao in here."

rtwngAvngr said:
I saw a film the other day on the independant film channel. It contained home movies of chairman mao of china plus voice overs reading quotes from him and other members of his government.

When mao was diagnosed with venereal disease and his doctor told him to start bathing (Mao never bathed),Mao refused saying "My genitals are washed in the bodies of my women." He had a steady stream of young pretty, sexually inexperienced, chinese peasant girls brought in to satisfy his needs. He was truly a sick freak.

Seems like Mao and Bill Clinton had more than just political ideology in common!

Wouldn't things get, er, crusty after awhile?
I'd hate to be the peasant girl who had to go down on him!
Hope she had a nonexistent gag-reflex!

Forum List

Back