Suspected sex abuse of family? Please I need advice.

herpes.. both kinds can be transmitted without sexual contact and the fact they took the children to a doctor indicates to me they are not likely being molested and as any reasonable doctor would have examined for any vaginal trauma and your concerns over a father seeing his children naked at 5 or 8 astounds me really if this is something you find offensive no wonder you are having the perverse thoughts that you are...to me the only indication worthy of any concern is the herpes but as that was examined by a physician and not anything they tried to keep hidden or avoid..I would say your concerns are most likely unfounded

Shut up cow.

You have NO idea what you're talking about.

And advising some idiot on the internet to ruin the lives of innocent children shows YOU are the nutbar.

The OP has left out tons of info in her OP.

Read on, cow.

SHE'S PISSED OVER MONEY FROM AN INHERITANCE THAT HER SISTER DIDN'T SHARE.

She admits this.

You're a stupid cow.

Shut the fuck up.
:lol: You've given advice, so that makes you what, in your book?

You're not too bright, but that's an understatement.

And, you're clearly insane.

I'm NOT the one telling the pea-green with envy sister to turn in her sister and have her 6 and 8 year old nieces removed from thier home and their parents--without ONE SCINTILLA of PROOF there is any reason to do such.

YOU ARE.

Which clearly points to your delusions of grandeur and power on the internet.

You stupid fucking cow.

Merry Fucking Christmas, you stupid whore.

If you treat your own children anywhere near like you treat people here when you're drinking, then it doesn't surprise me that someone reported you for abuse. There is no reason for a person to sink to disgusting language as you do, even on a message board.

That being said, child sexual abuse has become rampant in the US, and people do have to be vigilant if they suspect that a child has been abused. Something has to be done to stop this sick behavior by perverts. Not enough has been done to protect children and it has to stop.

I'm NOT the one telling the pea-green with envy sister to turn in her sister and have her 6 and 8 year old nieces removed from thier home and their parents--without ONE SCINTILLA of PROOF there is any reason to do such.

YOU ARE.

You stupid fucking cow.

If you treat your own children anywhere near like you treat people here when you're drinking, then it doesn't surprise me that someone reported you for abuse. There is no reason for a person to sink to disgusting language as you do, even on a message board.

That being said, child sexual abuse has become rampant in the US, and people do have to be vigilant if they suspect that a child has been abused. Something has to be done to stop this sick behavior by perverts. Not enough has been done to protect children and it has to stop.

You just know JenyE's gonna call you a beaver munching whore now, right? It's a badge of honor to most of us. It's not an insult - it means you're smarter than her so she resorts to stamping her feet and screaming like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum. :lol::lol:

YOU ARE.

You stupid fucking cow.

O contrare.....this is exactly the place for disgusting language.

Better here then at home or at work.

I figure if she wants to blow off some steam then let her.

You always have the option to put her on ignore.

Besides...I love it when women swear.

Last edited:
It's been done. I reported it last night..

And, even though I shared my concerns privately with them through email communication about two months ago, the only mention the dad has made about herpes came last night, when I asked the same question on my facebook page. I asked in more vague terms of course. He of course sent an email saying that (somehow) the girls have never had herpes, and that I am making wild accusations based on the argument.

Fact is, i am thankful we had the argument. I wouldnt have had the GUTS to call, if we hadn't. The argument may have been the last straw, but that does not make the accusations any less reality based. The mother herself told me that the spots were herpes, but that they were "not from contact" according to the doctor.

With TWO girls infected, I am very relieved that this is in the hands of CPS now. I don't feel good about any of this, but I feel like things are going to go well. The CPS agent was also told about the showering situation, with the father in the bathroom with the girls, even after they were old enough to shower alone, and the fact that this being in the bathroom bit ended shortly after the first daughter developed symptoms. She did not like that one bit. I think that THAT bit of info will at least come out in the interview with the girls. I wonder if there is a blood test that can test for herpes or something.

Happy New Year..

It's been done. I reported it last night..

And, even though I shared my concerns privately with them through email communication about two months ago, the only mention the dad has made about herpes came last night, when I asked the same question on my facebook page. I asked in more vague terms of course. He of course sent an email saying that (somehow) the girls have never had herpes, and that I am making wild accusations based on the argument.

Fact is, i am thankful we had the argument. I wouldnt have had the GUTS to call, if we hadn't. The argument may have been the last straw, but that does not make the accusations any less reality based. The mother herself told me that the spots were herpes, but that they were "not from contact" according to the doctor.

With TWO girls infected, I am very relieved that this is in the hands of CPS now. I don't feel good about any of this, but I feel like things are going to go well. The CPS agent was also told about the showering situation, with the father in the bathroom with the girls, even after they were old enough to shower alone, and the fact that this being in the bathroom bit ended shortly after the first daughter developed symptoms. She did not like that one bit. I think that THAT bit of info will at least come out in the interview with the girls. I wonder if there is a blood test that can test for herpes or something.

Happy New Year..

Personally, I think you did the right thing. Hard as it may be, it is better to err on the side of caution... No one, except total whackjobs, is going to think you're just trying to get her kids off her. Ignore the idiots and know that you did the responible thing.

I hope everything works out for you and yours.

YOU ARE.

You stupid fucking cow.

O contrare.....this is exactly the place for disgusting language.

Better here then at home or at work.

I figure if she wants to blow off some steam then let her.

You always have the option to put her on ignore.

Besides...I love it when women swear.

You do? Fucking hell, I never woulda guessed that.:eek:

Forum List

Back