Manslaughter Arrest in Adam Johnson Hockey Incident

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I've seen the video....It looked as if the player in question delivered a round kick to Johnson...Absolutely terrifying.

In late October, former NHLer Adam Johnson died as a result of a skate cutting his throat during an EIHL game while playing for the Nottingham Panthers. Less than three weeks later, British police have made an arrest. Matt Petgrave, the Sheffield Steelers player whose skate cut Johnson, has been taken into custody and charged with manslaughter.

BREAKING — British Police have arrested Hockey player Matt Petgrave and charged with him with manslaughter in death of Adam Johnson — developing

— Joe Warmington (@joe_warmington) November 14, 2023

Last edited:
Another black killer

Blacks should be forbidden from playing hockey. You just cannot put a blade in their hands.

I've seen the video....It looked as if the player in question delivered a round kick to Johnson...Absolutely terrifying.

In late October, former NHLer Adam Johnson died as a result of a skate cutting his throat during an EIHL game while playing for the Nottingham Panthers. Less than three weeks later, British police have made an arrest. Matt Petgrave, the Sheffield Steelers player whose skate cut Johnson, has been taken into custody and charged with manslaughter.

BREAKING — British Police have arrested Hockey player Matt Petgrave and charged with him with manslaughter in death of Adam Johnson — developing

— Joe Warmington (@joe_warmington) November 14, 2023

I saw the video it was unreal. I really feel bad for Johnson

I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it again, but I thought initially it was a fluke accident. But perhaps investigators found something

Another black killer

Blacks should be forbidden from playing hockey. You just cannot put a blade in their hands.
STFU you miserable twat :rolleyes:

I didnt watch the video, but read about it. They made it sound like a freak accident.

I just wonder what the motive would be.

Even if there was some deep, juicy beef/hatred there.. wouldn’t it manifest as a cheap but absolutely devastating blindside check? To stand over him, call him degrading names, and posture to show one’s dominance?

It’s hard to believe this would have been planned.

But to add some unnecessary humor, he didn’t break Happy Gilmore’s record, as he’s the only guy to take his skate off and try to stab somebody with it

E85C4BA0-4453-442D-8F1A-F9CE45F2B258.jpeg

Forum List

Back