Manifesto clearly shows Dylann Roof is a Conservative right-winger

The real question is still not answered.

It's not "why he is burning the American flag?"... it's "why ISN'T he burning his shirt with the big muscled black guy in the banana hammock pumping iron?"

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Last edited:
Roof told all you all where he got his inspiration from Right wing GOP politically connected Council of Conservative Citizens ....there he found the intellectual and emotional fuel to his murderous rampage...you own him..he is your pit bull that got loose and bit people...
I CAN WRITE IN REALLY BIG BOLD FONT TOO! DOES THAT MAKE MY POINTS MORE INTELLIGENT? WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, WHEN THERE'S A DISAGREEMENT OF FACTS, A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. DON'T LET THE MUSCLY BIG BLACK GUY WITH THE BULGING BANANA HAMMOCK PUMPING IRON ON THIS LIMP WRISTED KID'S SHIRT THROW YOU. HE IS A HARDENED RACIST WHO HATES BLACKS IN ANY AND ALL CAPACITIES. IF YOU REALLY ARE ADDICTED TO THE "IT WAS RACISM!!" NARRATIVE, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HAVE YOUR WORLD SHATTERED BY WATCHING D. ROOF'S FRIENDS/WITNESSES INTERVIEW BY BRITISH REPORTERS BELOW.

Of course he's burning the US flag you retarded twit. He wants to replace it with the con flag.

It's not why he is burning the American flag, it's why ISN'T he burning his shirt with the big muscled black guy in the banana hammock pumping iron?

Because the guy in the gold's gym logo isn't black you stupid fucking retard.

It's not why he is burning the American flag, it's why ISN'T he burning his shirt with the big muscled black guy in the banana hammock pumping iron?

They coul'dve whited-in the form on the shirt but they didn't. So the guy on it sure looks black to me you stupid fucking retard.

The top 3 delusions of the conservatives about killer Roof

1) he was a "gunner" gay

2) he was on drugs

3) he is a flag burning liberal

mindblown.gif

They coul'dve whited-in the form on the shirt but they didn't. So the guy on it sure looks black to me you stupid fucking retard.
Your obsession with gay people has destroyed your brain. Seek help.

It's not "why he is burning the American flag?"... it's "why ISN'T he burning his shirt with the big muscled black guy in the banana hammock pumping iron?"

That isn't a real question. Besides, the only answer you are willing to accept is that Roof is gay and killed those people b/c some unaffiliated church stated they won't marry gays. You're losing your grip on this world. Fast it seems.

That isn't a real question. Besides, the only answer you are willing to accept is that Roof is gay and killed those people some unaffiliated church stated they won't marry gays. You're losing your grip on this world. Fast it seems.
Must be the gay agenda.

who murders the remaining 16% and what does your stat indicate? I have never been good at analyzing statistics ---calculus was easy but statistics threw me I am not even sure if the stats reveal much at all except that murder of whites by blacks is a bit bigger than one would expect based on proportion of the populations I am not sure if that fact is SIGNIFICANT

The most significant fact is that most homicides are committed by those of the same race. Per the 2010 census, whites represent about 64% of the population and blacks represent about 12%. Whites kill about 84% of whites and blacks kill about 90% of blacks. Whites kill about 8% of blacks and blacks kill about 14% of whites.

Sources:
Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Yes. In other words, blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate of whites killing blacks and you claim the whites are racist.

Another Lakhota lie exposed.

Please quote the lie, sparky. According to FBI statistics in 2013 - whites killed 189 blacks and blacks killed 409 whites. The white herd is much larger.
There are roughly 6 times as many whites as blacks fool, but blacks are killing whites at nearly twice the rate.If you can't grasp simple logic there is little hope for you.

Ernie, are you really that dumb - or are you just being facetious? It's sad that you can't grasp simple math.

True. Whites kill far more blacks as a percentage of the black population as blacks kill whites.
What percent of blacks did whites kill?

Looks like T. Sloth is up to a bunch of distracting posting. BIG BRIGHT COLORS AND LOTS OF BIG BOLD TEXT. Are you trying to distract the public from wondering why Dylann Roof was burning the Stars and Stripes instead of that shirt he was wearing with a big black guy pumping iron in a banana hammock?

Forum List

Back