Zone1 Mandelbrot Sets -- Proof of God?

not sure faith over fact would be more value to your brain than for what is real to have something for it to build on.

Eh?

- as the paradisian goal, heavenly religion of antiquity to triumph good vs evil at least has an objective to establish concrete resolutions.

Very short: We say god made the world out of nothing. So he made being out of not-being. So we say also the logos transcendens not only being but also not-being. So let it please be to try to tell me US-American stupidities in this context. Believe it or let it be, scatterbrain.

PS and btw: Evolution makes being out of being. Creation and evolution are different things.

Last edited:
Why for heavens sake do you still try to speak with me by repeating this statement?

I want you to prove to me that you have honest research to back your numbers.

There is no way for me to access your research that you stated in writing that you have, Therefore you have stated an untruth, It means you lied to me, I wish it were not true but you are a liar.

PS and btw: Evolution makes being out of being. Creation and evolution are different things.

that may be more the theory of evolution is different than creation - not evolution is different than creation ...

they are the same thing over (g-nuts) time. as the metaphysical explanation than the desert.

Yes, words have meaning, so "creation" and "evolution" are generally used and interpreted differently. However, the "laws of thermodynamics" prohibit net gain or loss of mass / energy in a closed universe, rendering "creation from nothing" ridiculous. The distinction could also be pointless given the process proceeds much as it begins.

you misunderstand bing - brain is physiology ...

the unique spiritual content is what determines for the brain that which is good and evil - the spiritual content hasn't learning centers, its source is the manifestation of the metaphysical forces that created life - that's why what evolves is important to the heavens.
You don't strike me as the spiritual type. You strike me as the Nazi type.

It may be consoling to many that their morality comes from heaven above but they're wrong, it comes from right here on earth. The society/culture we live in provides our moral compass. It tells us what is right and what is wrong. We may choose to ignore it, but when we do we know we are doing wrong. This is easy to prove if one studies history. If there was one God with one unchanging moral code, you'd think the religions that worship him would also have an unchanging code. What we find, if we look, is that the moral compass of religions changes over time. Since God wouldn't chance it must be human society that changes.
Yes, "We may choose to ignore it, but when we do we know we are doing wrong." And is proof that morality is universal and can't be anything man wants it to be. Thus it is independent of man.

I've read some of his writing and can't say I'm a fan and I don't believe he was a humanist

“If humanism were right in declaring that man is born to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to die, his task on earth evidently must be of a more spiritual nature. It cannot the unrestrained enjoyment of everyday life. It cannot be the search for the best ways to obtain material goods and then cheerfully get the most out of them. It has to be the fulfillment of a permanent, earnest duty so that one's life journey may become an experience of moral growth, so that one may leave life a better human being than one started it. It is imperative to review the table of widespread human values. Its present incorrectness is astounding. It is not possible that assessment of the President's performance be reduced to the question of how much money one makes or of unlimited availability of gasoline. Only voluntary, inspired self-restraint can raise man above the world stream of materialism.”​

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Universal in Western culture but not universal everywhere throughout history.
Solzhenitsyn didn't write the book. Shafarevich wrote the book. Shafarevich is the humanist.

What are the four dimensions? Google AI says: In physics, the four dimensions are length, width, height, and time. Einstein believed that to know where you are, you need to know what time it is.

What a bullshit. The four dimensions are x, y, z and ct - also called "Minkoswki-space". ct= lightspeed*time. The points in this spacetime are events.

Yes, words have meaning, so "creation" and "evolution" are generally used and interpreted differently. However, the "laws of thermodynamics" prohibit net gain or loss of mass / energy in a closed universe, rendering "creation from nothing" ridiculous. The distinction could also be pointless given the process proceeds much as it begins.
Creation ex nihlo does not mean that.

"...We have to be careful in discussing such scenarios of falling into the verbal trap of saying that "first" there was nothing and "then" there was something. In fact, the same sloppy way of speaking is sometimes found in theological discussions of "creation ex nihilo." When the Church teaches that God created the universe ex nihilo, she is not saying that there was once a time when there was no created thing (a contradiction in terms, as St. Augustine pointed out). Rather, she is saying that there was no time when there was a created thing that preceded the universe and out of which the universe was made. In fact, the meaning of ex nihilo is deeper. It is saying not only was the universe not temporally preceded by anything, but also that its creation presupposes nothing other than the will of God.

If that is what creation ex nihilo means, do quantum creation scenarios yield a physical mechanism of "creation ex nihilo", as some seem to believe? One can restate the question in this way: do quantum creation scenarios presuppose "nothing" in explaining the origin of the universe? They certainly talk about a "state" with no universes. But a state with no universes is not nothing; it is a definite something — a "state". And that state is just one among many states of a complex physical system. That system has states with different numbers of universes. And all of those states are related to each other by precise rules: the dynamical laws and the principles of quantum mechanics that govern the system..."

you misunderstand bing - brain is physiology ...

the unique spiritual content is what determines for the brain that which is good and evil -
You don't strike me as the spiritual type. You strike me as the Nazi type.

without the spiritual, the physiology will perish ...

no, those the nazi were the crucifiers in the 1st century - and who wrote the christian bible - - that's you bing. and were the nazi by name and worshiped hitler last century - again same as you bing.

- the paradisians, deist as yours truly and jesus date back to a&e ...

Forum List

Back