Man With No Legal Identity

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Story of a guy who left behind modern life's conveniences to live a simpler life in the hills of Kentucky.

The interviewer is pretty good, he did interesting shows on Amish, Mennonites, and guys living in big ghetto housing projects

It's a hour long but enjoyable if you got the time.

Last edited:
So I watched this and it is fascinating. I highly recommend it, once you've seen Titus for a few minutes you'll be hooked and watch the whole video. I knew early on he had to have some kind of religious conviction to abandon electricity and never own a cell phone, and he truly lives off the land, not even eating meat or eggs. Just incredible, and he is so resourceful. You can't help but come away with much resperct for living this self sufficient lifestyle, and it makes you think what life was like in the early days of the Republic, when times were hard and most people were very religious. I drew a lot of comparisons between then and his life now.

And the beauty of those Kentucky hills, wow. We also have a lot of Mennonites where I live, women wear blue jean skirts and have their hair always in a bun. Not many Amish though.

Forum List

Back