Man with Christmas display that attracts thousands...

While I can understand the annoyance a few hours each night... is it really worth complaining about?

It’s once a year and only for a few weeks. Sheesh!

Will town officials ever learn how to properly deal with snowflakes?

While I can understand the annoyance a few hours each night... is it really worth complaining about?

I second this. If the new resident doesn't like what is outside their window, they are free to re-locate at anytime, especially if they ended up being outnumbered and I am guessing that they are if the guy has been able to decorate in such a way year after year with no issue from everyone else who lives around him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I second this. If the new resident doesn't like what is outside their window, they are free to re-locate at anytime, especially if they ended up being outnumbered and I am guessing that they are if the guy has been able to decorate in such a way year after year with no issue from everyone else who lives around him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I’m thinking they should appreciate and accept the display for its benifit to others. I know I would.

Some people have stopped considering others. They only think about themselves.

A smart neighbor would set up a warm cider stand and sell it all the people stopping by to check out the awesome light display. 250k lights!? I bet he gets a Christmas card from the power company.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Some people bitch and complain because they can. They don't consider others when they're meeting their own needs.
It's sad.

Forum List

Back