Man who called police on black woman at North Carolina pool no longer has job

But if you're black you can stop white MLB players from entering the stadium.
Mistaken ID is apparently another double standard on the left and with lefty fascist forum censors -- err -- moderators.

What MLB player was stopped trying to enter a stadium?

Was he displaying proper identification?

The woman in this story was already displaying a pool pass which means she never should have been confronted simply because the white people didn’t recognize her. There needs to be more than that when someone is already displaying the proper credentials.

So, to be clear, you are a self-admitted racist.

Are you saying Blacks (and browns) can swim? :p I just state facts. You attacking me for stating facts means you have issues with the facts!

Are you ignoring the fact that there have been black swimmers who have won Olympic medals?
And there are a couple of white people who play basketball, but it isn't the norm.

The narrative that black people can’t swim is false and racist.

The man's employer, packing company Sonoco, said in a tweet Friday that it was made "aware of a terrible incident" at a private community pool.

Adam Bloom from Winston-Salem, North Carolina called the cops on
Jasmine Edwards, a black mother, & her child because he didn’t think they belonged in the community swimming pool, even though she clearly had her pool pass. Bloom works at @Sonoco_Products.pic.twitter.com/ZzW6GRv2Ua

— Simar (@sahluwal) July 6, 2018

A white man who called North Carolina police on a black woman who was using a private community pool with her child no longer has a job because of the "terrible incident," his company said Friday.

Global packaging firm Sonoco Products said in a statement that although the Fourth of July incident involving Adam Bloom occurred outside of work, the company does "not condone discrimination of any kind."

Related
News
#WhileBlack: Calling police on black people become teachable moments for law enforcement

It was not immediately clear whether Sonoco fired Bloom or if he resigned. A LinkedIn page in which he had listed his position as a value realization leader was later disabled.

This is not good. Just more racist black privilege.

It's great. Another entitled white skinned prick creates his own destiny (unemployment) by doing something stupid. Justice served.
so when a black kid gets shot, would it be just as closed minded correct to say they brought it upon themselves or do we always blame the police still?
Don't worry. Republicans ALWAYS blame the kid. Always!

Mistaken ID is apparently another double standard on the left and with lefty fascist forum censors -- err -- moderators.

The woman in this story was already displaying a pool pass which means she never should have been confronted simply because the white people didn’t recognize her. There needs to be more than that when someone is already displaying the proper credentials.
Joey Votto, a potential HOF member not recognized at the ballpark he was to play in because the security guard knows nor cares little about MLB.
A woman at a private pool not recognized by two pool board members and could have easily been using someone else’s pass.
The difference is the skin colors are flipped in the two incidents, one fitting the democrat shakedown narrative and the other not. The one who lost his job shouldn’t have and the one who didn’t should have.

Joey Votto, a potential HOF member not recognized at the ballpark he was to play in because the security guard knows nor cares little about MLB.
A woman at a private pool not recognized by two pool board members and could have easily been using someone else’s pass.
The difference is the skin colors are flipped in the two incidents, one fitting the democrat shakedown narrative and the other not. The one who lost his job shouldn’t have and the one who didn’t should have.

This is a bunch of racist bullshit.

It the security guard didn’t recognize Votto and Votto wasn’t displaying proper credentials, the security guard was doing his job.

The two board members at the pool harassed a woman who was displaying the proper credentials. I doubt you would assume a white woman stole or misused a pool pass. This black woman should have been afforded the benefit of the doubt since the only reason they harassed her is because they didn’t personally recognize her. If another resident had reported the woman as a non resident, that would have been one thing. They harassed her simply because she’s black.

It the security guard didn’t recognize Votto and Votto wasn’t displaying proper credentials, the security guard was doing his job.

The two board members at the pool harassed a woman who was displaying the proper credentials. I doubt you would assume a white woman stole or misused a pool pass. This black woman should have been afforded the benefit of the doubt since the only reason they harassed her is because they didn’t personally recognize her. If another resident had reported the woman as a non resident, that would have been one thing. They harassed her simply because she’s black.
Maybe they don't have any blacks in their HOA?

How was it racist or discrimination to call the police? Did the police kick her out? If not, who cares?
Because they were called in the first place fool.
You know he NEVER called police on any white person.
So because she's black He shouldn't of called the cops on her. Blacks are immune from the law. Stealing someone else's pass to use the pool.

Ummm.. it was her pass, she lived in the development.

Didn't bother to read the article first?

Sorry, don't agree. This is about brainwashing and double standards.

How was it racist or discrimination to call the police? Did the police kick her out? If not, who cares?
So because she's black He shouldn't of called the cops on her. Blacks are immune from the law. Stealing someone else's pass to use the pool.

Then why couldn't she get her address right before the cops arrived?

Good question. There seemed to be uncertainty with her name, too.

Read the article. It clearly states that the address she gave was, in fact, her correct address.

I have my doubts that the lady lived in the neighborhood. As is often the case it is easy to go out to the county assessor's GIS site and type in a name to find out where somebody lives. Had no luck finding ownership by her name in Forsyth County, NC. She could have been a renter but then again the man had difficulty with the address she gave and thus he proceeded to ask for an ID.

Since this occurred in North Carolina I think it is only appropriate to put in an appropriate context why the man found himself in the situation that he is in. Basically he handled the situation as would Barney Fife and not as Andy Taylor. Andy kept his town of Mayberry lily white and knew how not to cause any scene.

I have my doubts that the lady lived in the neighborhood. As is often the case it is easy to go out to the county assessor's GIS site and type in a name to find out where somebody lives. Had no luck finding ownership by her name in Forsyth County, NC. She could have been a renter but then again the man had difficulty with the address she gave and thus he proceeded to ask for an ID.

Since this occurred in North Carolina I think it is only appropriate to put in an appropriate context why the man found himself in the situation that he is in. Basically he handled the situation as would Barney Fife and not as Andy Taylor. Andy kept his town of Mayberry lily white and knew how not to cause any scene.

Seriously, read the article. It's unambiguous.

This guy obviously checked this woman because of the color of her skin. I’m 98% sure if she were a white woman, he wouldn’t have even bothered.
The woman was asked for her ID because she told another woman that she lived on a street with no houses on it yet. That woman notified the pool chair whose job is the enforce the rules regarding freeloaders using the pool. When he asked for her ID she didn't provide one and gave a different address.

There is absolutely no reason to believe the color of the woman's skin had anything to do with it.

I've read it and numerous others. I've also seen various videos, the guy went about things totally wrong, demanding things in way that anybody would find confrontational.

I've read it and numerous others. I've also seen various videos, the guy went about things totally wrong, demanding things in way that anybody would find confrontational.

If you've read the article (and "numerous others"), you know that her residence in the development is not in question. It's a fact.

Yet you continue to attempt to deny it. Why?

Forum List

Back