Man who called Dems "parasites" on billboard receives welfare millions

sangha

Jun 1, 2010
It looks like another welfare queen republican doesn't like Dems

'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies - KansasCity.com

'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies

The Raytown farmer who posted a sign on a semi-truck trailer accusing Democrats of being the “Party of Parasites” received more than $1 million in federal crop subsidies since 1995.

But David Jungerman says the payouts don’t contradict the sign he put up in a corn field in Bates County along U.S. 71 Highway.

Providing a military, framework for a court system, maintaining national sovereignty, and that's about it.

OK Dude, I'll give you the basic challenge

Name one nation that has become and remained prosperous by following what you suggest?

This should be fun :lol:

You guys really don't understand farm subsidies.

Farmers have been hamstrung and can't make it without them.

He's right.

That he is a parasite doesn't mean that the democrats aren't....It merely means that he's the pot calling the kettle black.

So, in the end, democrats are still parasites.

Not really. I'm a democrat. I'm not a parasite.

Therefore, I have proven his statement incorrect.

NEXT.

Farmers were forced into parasitism by yahoos in the cities. They can't farm their land if it's deemed a wildlife habitat, they can't divide it up and sell it, they can't build on it, and they're fined if they don't farm it the way they're told to.

So how many farmers do you know well, dr?

Farmers were forced into parasitism by yahoos in the cities. They can't farm their land if it's deemed a wildlife habitat, they can't divide it up and sell it, they can't build on it, and they're fined if they don't farm it the way they're told to.

You're full of shit. Farmland is EXEMPT from being designated a wildlife habitat. Farmers divide their land and sell it all the time, they build on their land, and no one tells them how to farm

You are delusional

WHAT?

They don't divide it up and sell it because they wouldn't make as much in return as they receive in subsidies from the Federal Government.

Is your above statement similiar to your Kent State delusions or your thoughts that circumcision should be done because it is the only thing that distinguishes us from animals?

No, you fucking idiot. They don't divide it up and sell it because they aren't allowed to sell it in parcels of less than 160 acres, and building on it is out of the question.

How many farmers do you know, doc?

No, you fucking idiot. They don't divide it up and sell it because they aren't allowed to sell it in parcels of less than 160 acres, and building on it is out of the question.

Seeing that I live in a rural area, I know MANY.

Tell me more about this 160 acre parcel rule...link, por favor.

I can't wait to see this!!

My mom bought 14 acres from a farmer

I can't wait to see this!!

My mom bought 14 acres from a farmer

You won't see anything.

When Allie gets backed into a corner, she disappears.