Man Vs. Drone...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
That's a sharp eye! I don't care what side you're rootin' for; he totally punked the drone...

So they are using a drone to take out 1 guy

I guess the way their using drones now in war means its no longer a toy.

Still that was good shooting hitting it when its coming right at ya

Still who is making this video

You want to see when the drones hit their targets?

Yesterday I saw a video where a drone blew a guys hand off and another hit a Ruskie in the waist and blew his legs and one arm off. They zoomed in on him taking one last breath.

Warning: The videos on Reddit are NOT edited. I saw a drone drop a grenade on a guys head and nothing above the neck remained. All you could see was a piece of his spinal cord sticking up where his skull used to be.

Yes drones are being used against individuals. Whatever they need them for. I've seen them blow T90 tanks in half or fly into a window and blow up a building full of Ruskies. It's a beautiful thing seeing these Putin fuckers getting blown to bits.

Here is a shot from a drone right before it hits the top of a Russian military vehicle full of Russians.

6ry4pzy2aecc1.jpeg

Last edited:
You want to see when the drones hit their targets?

Yesterday I saw a video where a drone blew a guys hand off and another hit a Ruskie in the waist and blew his legs and one arm off. They zoomed in on him taking one last breath.

Warning: The videos on Reddit are NOT edited. I saw a drone drop a grenade on a guys head and nothing above the neck remained. All you could see was a piece of his spinal cord sticking up where his skull used to be.

Yes drones are being used against individuals. Whatever they need them for. I've seen them blow T90 tanks in half or fly into a window and blow up a building full of Ruskies. It's a beautiful thing seeing these Putin fuckers getting blown to bits.

Here is a shot from a drone right before it hits the top of a Russian military vehicle full of Russians.

6ry4pzy2aecc1.jpeg
No. That wasn't what I wanted to see. That's why I posted a vid of a guy punking out a drone. Showing it can be done...

Forum List

Back