Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

You don't know jack shit about firearms. The SKS is semi-auto, the AK-47 is full auto.
The AK47 as issued to the members of any number of militaries is select-fire.
The AK47 as widely available on the US civilian market is semi-auto.
Bullshit.
Me:
You:
Bullshit
Proof of your error:
AR-15 Rifle for Sale | AK 47 | AR 10 Rifles | Cheap Shipping Best Deal
All of these are semi-auto only

Apology accepted.

Last edited:
All AKs are automatics, meaning they auto-reload.

That doesnt mean they are 'fully' automatic and autofire when reloaded.
Wrong they are semi automatic they require a pull of the trigger for every shot.
You don't know jack shit about firearms. The SKS is semi-auto, the AK-47 is full auto.

No it's not.
It's the same as the AR,semi auto.
:rolleyes:
No, it's full auto, like the m16.

You sure are a hard learner. I gave you information that you didn't know before, and instead of assimilating that into your store of knowledge like a normal person, you double down on stupid.

I theorize that a big reason why stupid people like you are such hard learners is that your egos are too fragile to admit to yourselves that you were wrong. And with some help from a mental health professional, many of you could eventually learn like a normal person.

Sucks to be you, dumbass.

So what do you call a semi auto AK?
I don't call any semi autos an AK.

A WASR-10 is derived from the AK and looks very similar to an AK, but the receiver is significantly different and it doesn't have a full-auto mode.

Wrong they are semi automatic they require a pull of the trigger for every shot.

No it's not.

You sure are a hard learner. I gave you information that you didn't know before, and instead of assimilating that into your store of knowledge like a normal person, you double down on stupid.

I theorize that a big reason why stupid people like you are such hard learners is that your egos are too fragile to admit to yourselves that you were wrong. And with some help from a mental health professional, many of you could eventually learn like a normal person.

A WASR-10 is derived from the AK and looks very similar to an AK, but the receiver is significantly different and it doesn't have a full-auto mode.

Nobody else agrees with you.

Century Arms GP WASR-10 AK-47 Semi Auto Rifle 7.62x39mm 16.25" Barrel 30 Round Detachable Box Magazine Stamped Receiver Wooden Furniture Matte Black Finish - RI1805N - 787450074477

The WASR-10 is just a cheap AK.

No it's not.

I don't care if you don't call Semi auto AK's a cheeseburger. You're fucking wrong and the longer you keep this up the bigger idiot you look like.

Bullshit.
Me:
You:
Bullshit
Proof of your error:

Apology accepted.
Looked at your link. They don't have any AK-47s for sale.

You failed, hard learner.

Now you have tripled down on stupid instead of learning something new today.

Bullshit.
Me:
You:
Bullshit
Proof of your error:
Apology accepted.
Ah - rather than apologize for your error, you choose to lie.
Good to know I no longer waste any more time on you.

Bullshit.
Me:
You:
Bullshit
Proof of your error:

Apology accepted.

I looked at the link and it appears they do have them for sale. S/A of course.

No it's not.

I don't care if you don't call Semi auto AK's a cheeseburger. You're fucking wrong and the longer you keep this up the bigger idiot you look like.
You are incorrect. I see you are a hard learner too.

Let me guess, you thought you had an AK-47 and like to tell your buddies you have an AK-47, and I just busted your bubble and you don't feel like you're as much of a man anymore. Is that it?

Or do you just prefer to remain stupid?

No it's not.

Let me guess, you thought you had an AK-47 and like to tell your buddies you have an AK-47, and I just busted your bubble and you don't feel like you're as much of a man anymore. Is that it?

I noticed you ignored my post that proved you wrong.

Bullshit.
Me:
You:
Bullshit
Proof of your error:

Apology accepted.

I looked at the link and it appears they do have them for sale. S/A of course.
No. They just randomly put "AK-47" all over their website. They don't have any actual AK-47s for sale. They just want gullible people to think they do.

I noticed you ignored my post that proved you wrong.
Liar. I showed you where you failed, hard learner. Now you have quadrupled down on stupid. You just looooove being stupid, don't you?

The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

Because there is no such thing as "too much firepower".

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

(Excerpt) Read more at concealednation.org ...

I'd need a an antacid to read your drivel.
Terrific, more dead.
Texas, worst education.
Let me guess, concealed a white rube site?
Why don't you quote the number of inter family shootings and suicides?
Found one example to fit your zero college mind?

Well to be fair, it wasn't really an AK-47, which are select fire, and capable of fully automatic fire. It was a semi automatic rifle which resembled and AK cosmetically. That would be like calling an AR-15, and M-16.
if it looks like a duck and fucks like a duck,,,,well its still a duck

its an ak47 thats been modified for civilian use

and the AK does not stand for automatic,,,

The AK-47, officially known as the Avtomat Kalashnikova is a gas-operated, 7.62
×39mm assault rifle, developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalashnikov.

and not all of them are made equal,,,

Century Arms Red Army C39v2 7.62x39mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
Avtomat is Russian for automatic.

Forum List

Back