Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

Because there is no such thing as "too much firepower".

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

(Excerpt) Read more at concealednation.org ...

Looks like we have another happy ending to what could have been a tragic story. :)

A loaded automatic weapon placed under a couch?

Is that standard operating procedure in Texas? Must be a real shit hole.

It wasn't an "automatic" weapon. Otherwise the BATF would have been up his ass in a NY minute.

But the SOP in Texas is to shoot home-invading shitheads without thinking twice, agreed. Even in my far-north state we have a "deadly force" law, and there's an AK hanging on a hook behind my bedroom door.

I'm pretty sure it was a semi-automatic.

If it hadn't been loaded he couldn't have used it to protect himself.

I keep many of my weapons loaded and ready.

The bad guys don't pay attention if you call time out to load.

Why else would law-enforcement officers keep a round in the pipe and 15 in the magazine? When mere fractions of a second count, a firearm that isn't loaded, cocked, and locked is nothing more than an over-priced club.

Mea culpa, it seemed likely to be an automatic, the way the OP was phrased. That said, only a fool keeps a loaded weapon under a couch, or a hermit without friends, family or visitors.

Mea culpa, it seemed likely to be an automatic, the way the OP was phrased. That said, only a fool keeps a loaded weapon under a couch, or a hermit without friends, family or visitors.

Lordy. I wear a loaded weapon every day and I have plenty of friends, family, and visitors.

Is this where we’re supposed to pretend everyone lives a protected life in their parents basement?

Libs would like you to store an empty gun in a safe and the ammo in another locked safe on another floor. Now, what the hell good is that?!!!

Last edited:
Is this where we’re supposed to pretend everyone lives a protected life in their parents basement?
well his kid could have been in the basement playing video games,,,,

Forum List

Back