Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

A loaded automatic weapon placed under a couch?

Is that standard operating procedure in Texas? Must be a real shit hole.

Dear brainlet: Bad guys don't wait for you to load your gun.

I bet you park your car in the garage with an empty gas tank, huh?

who said it was an automatic???

All AKs are automatics, meaning they auto-reload.

That doesnt mean they are 'fully' automatic and autofire when reloaded.
Wrong they are semi automatic they require a pull of the trigger for every shot.
You don't know jack shit about firearms. The SKS is semi-auto, not the AK-47.
The ak-47 as used in the US is a semi automatic weapon. THE ONLY exception is illegal weapons or a license for a full auto.
The AK-47 as used anywhere on Earth, even the USA, is a fully automatic weapon. THE ONLY exceptions are guns that are misidentified as AK-47.
Wrong as usual. The original AK-47 had a semi auto setting as well as auto. Removing the Auto does NOT change the weapon as built.

All AKs are automatics, meaning they auto-reload.

That doesnt mean they are 'fully' automatic and autofire when reloaded.
Wrong they are semi automatic they require a pull of the trigger for every shot.
You don't know jack shit about firearms. The SKS is semi-auto, not the AK-47.
The ak-47 as used in the US is a semi automatic weapon. THE ONLY exception is illegal weapons or a license for a full auto.
The AK-47 as used anywhere on Earth, even the USA, is a fully automatic weapon. THE ONLY exceptions are guns that are misidentified as AK-47.
Wrong as usual. The original AK-47 had a semi auto setting as well as auto. Removing the Auto does NOT change the weapon as built.
I never said they didn't have a semi-auto setting. All AK-47s have a semi-auto and auto setting.

AK = Automatic Kalashnikov

Not automatic.

Not only does that show Wry to be a complete DOLT product of the fake media, had it been an automatic, there would not have been any survivors.

PROOF once again that GUNS SAVE LIVES and gun laws cost them.

I'm pretty sure it was a semi-automatic.

If it hadn't been loaded he couldn't have used it to protect himself.

I keep many of my weapons loaded and ready.

The bad guys don't pay attention if you call time out to load.

Why else would law-enforcement officers keep a round in the pipe and 15 in the magazine? When mere fractions of a second count, a firearm that isn't loaded, cocked, and locked is nothing more than an over-priced club.

Some do, some don't - it depends on the agencies policy and the comfort of the officer/deputy/agent.

Why do you pretend you know anything? You seem only able to echo what you hear from others on the far side of reality.
any person not comfortable with a round in the chamber shouldnt be carrying a gun,,,

Not the way I was trained, and our range master was damn clear on safety issues.

If their are no little kids in the house theirs really nothing wrong with it

who said a 30 round clip doesnt come in handy
reloading at close range ....as fast as you think you are thiers a couple seconds where you can get rushed

dont gimme the horse shit I NEVER miss at close range
when theirs more than one person and they start scattering and duckin ...or shooting back
Ill take 30 over 10 anytime

OUT in meat space use your own judgment when dealing with your emotionally unstable lefttarded friends

we should really consider a gun ban....for them :badgrin:

unstable freak.jpeg

Not automatic.

Not only does that show Wry to be a complete DOLT product of the fake media, had it been an automatic, there would not have been any survivors.

PROOF once again that GUNS SAVE LIVES and gun laws cost them.

Yep Wry Catcher consistently faked out by fake news. People in San Fransisco tend to bubble dwelling. Its fascinating. These progressives who live there dont even realize they reside in the most racist city in the United States.....been booting blacks out for 30 years via racist zoning laws. It's a disgrace. They do make these gun threads a hoot though! Gun grabbers are almost invariably social oddballs so are real comfortable being made to look st00pid in any public setting!

The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

Because there is no such thing as "too much firepower".

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

(Excerpt) Read more at concealednation.org ...
This liberal has never stated as such and happens to own an ar-15...I don't think the ak-47 would have killed more than an ar-15 just depends on who's shooting.

This kind of stuff happens all the time in Texas. Mexicans and negroes are always doing home invasions, and usually get themselves killed by the home owners.

Why else would law-enforcement officers keep a round in the pipe and 15 in the magazine? When mere fractions of a second count, a firearm that isn't loaded, cocked, and locked is nothing more than an over-priced club.

Yup. Cocked, locked and ready to use.

I keep my shotgun loaded and right where I can grab it if needed.

Its the only way to keep a gun. If you have to load it your already dead.

Last edited:

Some do, some don't - it depends on the agencies policy and the comfort of the officer/deputy/agent.

Why do you pretend you know anything? You seem only able to echo what you hear from others on the far side of reality.
any person not comfortable with a round in the chamber shouldnt be carrying a gun,,,

Not the way I was trained, and our range master was damn clear on safety issues.

the more you talk the more we know you dont know shit about guns,,,

I wasnt talking about range rules,,,and the only safety rules you need are dont put your finger on the trigger until youre ready to shoot and dont point it at anything you dont want to kill

Well to be fair, it wasn't really an AK-47, which are select fire, and capable of fully automatic fire. It was a semi automatic rifle which resembled and AK cosmetically. That would be like calling an AR-15, and M-16.

Forum List

Back