Man tries to hire killer - to kill unborn baby

I hope it works out. The poor guy is beside himself with worry. He's 45, this is his second marriage and he didn't have any kids with his first wife. They kind of feel like this is their last chance. If anything goes wrong this time I don't know how either one of them are going to be able to cope with it.

I think she should have a c-section, but he said she's more afraid of that than she is of anything going wrong at the very end.

Shit. My baby just got caught on the lip of the cervix and if my doctor hadn't reached in with his bare hands and pulled her out by the head she would have been born dead, or severly retarded. Instead she just had this bump on her head that went away after a couple of years.

You never know.
Very true... my best friend had to have forceps deliveries with all 3 of her boys. Another friend of mine has four kids, and every one was born with some sort of genetic disorder where they have to go get transfusions until a certain age. But, they all lived and are healthy, "normal" kids. :)

Originally Posted by dilloduck
No----It's NOT totally untrue. Women HAVE had abortions due to outside pressure and regret until this day. Reproductive choice is all about changing the natural process of life so women can somehow feel more "equal" to men.
Religion and science have only served to confuse the real issue.

Feel more equal or be more equal?

What is the real issue? That women aren't equal and have no right to "feel" they are?

I'd say you pretty much summed it up right there.

Feel more equal or be more equal?

What is the real issue? That women aren't equal and have no right to "feel" they are?

I'd say you pretty much summed it up right there.

That abortion is all a feminist power issue ? You bet it is. Men and women have different experiences because nature made them different. Women don't like being the one who carries the child for nine months because they may not even want it. How do they defend the power grab ? By defining and redefining what life is, when it starts , etc etc. Ponit is that women want to be in total control of the reproductive process----the ultimate power grab over men. Who had the power over this "fertilized egg" before the woman decided she did ?

It's a trick question--pro-abortionists want it both ways. If the mother kills it, it's called choice. If someone else kills it, it's called murder. Another convenient redefining of terms so they have al lthe power. I say the indictment should be for two murders.

Very true... my best friend had to have forceps deliveries with all 3 of her boys. Another friend of mine has four kids, and every one was born with some sort of genetic disorder where they have to go get transfusions until a certain age. But, they all lived and are healthy, "normal" kids. :)

My doctor didn't have time to use forceps. He was taking a nap, actually. He broke my water, and then told the nurses he was going to lie down and to wake him up when it was time for the delivery. Nurses do everything anyway. It was very funny. They all called him by his first name and pretty much were like "yeah, go take a nap, we'll call you if we need you".

When the monitor stopped beeping, and I asked why we couldn't hear the heart beat anymore, one of the nurses checked the wire and then ran out of the room. Her and the doctor came running back in and the next 5 minutes were hell. He gave me a episiotomy, with no pain killer, and stuck his hand up me to free her head. When he told me to stop screaming I told him to get his fucking hand out of me. Those were my exact words. "Get your fucking hand out of me".

She was the most beautiful baby in the nursery. She really was. Except for the head bump, and the pink knit cap covered that, she didn't have a mark on her. She was just perfect. All the babies had blotches, or just looked like they'd been through a mill. But she was just the prettiest baby there. You could have put her on the cover of a baby food jar.

The head bump finally went away. But the damn kid just wouldn't grow any hair. She was about 3 before she really had what you'd call a real head of hair. So when she was a baby I bought a lot of outfits that came with caps or bonnets to cover it up. It was the size of one of those Cadbury Creme Eggs you buy at Easter and it was on one side of the top of her head.

Shit, now I have this urge to go feel the top of her head to see if you can still feel it. She's 13 now, and I don't think that would go over very big. It would annoy the hell out of her, though, and that alone would make it worth it.

Oh, good, we're agreed that it's ALIVE. I have heard people argue that it isn't.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you can't tell other people to live the way you want them to. It also, ultimately, comes down to what is the priority. I will always think the life/lives in being take priority.

Luckily, this isn't a theocracy.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you can't tell other people to live the way you want them to. It also, ultimately, comes down to what is the priority. I will always think the life/lives in being take priority.

You're exactly right---it's a power issue. Women want power that men don't have.

are you even reading what you write?

It's a trick question--pro-abortionists want it both ways. If the mother kills it, it's called choice. If someone else kills it, it's called murder. Another convenient redefining of terms so they have al lthe power. I say the indictment should be for two murders.

Actually it is not a trick question, unborn victims of violence have rights according to law.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/abortion/unbornbill32504.html

Why would such a law pass?

Because the mother claims that the unborn child is really an extension of her. No one touches that "thing" except her.

Which is the fallacy of creating laws in the name of 'equality' and junk. It's about providing Mothers (while robbing fathers) of rights to their offspring. :(

Forum List

Back