Man tries to hire killer - to kill unborn baby

I asked "Who cares? You think the sperm donor should get an overriding vote on a decision that could kill the mother?" to which you replied "I do". That's textbook Taliban thinking.

My mistake---I was just responding to the "who cares?" portion of your post.

I think the egg donor AND the sperm donor should resolve this issue as a team. They created them as a team and they will hopefully be raising them as a team. In this situation with the mothers' and 3 embryos' lives at risk I would hope that the Doctor, egg donor and sperm donor all would agree to save as much life as possible even at the risk of the loss of embryos. I'm sure it would be a bittersweet decision to have to make.

I think the egg donor AND the sperm donor should resolve this issue as a team. They created them as a team and they will hopefully be raising them as a team. In this situation with the mothers' and 3 embryos' lives at risk I would hope that the Doctor, egg donor and sperm donor all would agree to save as much life as possible even at the risk of the loss of embryos. I'm sure it would be a bittersweet decision to have to make.

Right to lifers like you really are very comical. You can't even refer to the parents as parents. They're the "egg donor" and "sperm donor". All that matters to you is the baby. The people involved, the people that are already alive and exist, mean nothing to you. The only reason you even bring up the "sperm donor" is to use it as argument to prevent the "egg donor" from having an "abortion".

What did you think of that video? It's an ad for condoms, sure, but it's also a great ad for abortion, too.

I agree only to the point where the mother's life is at risk, and then IMO, hers is the only opinion that matters on the issue.

Right to lifers like you really are very comical. You can't even refer to the parents as parents. They're the "egg donor" and "sperm donor". All that matters to you is the baby. The people involved, the people that are already alive and exist, mean nothing to you. The only reason you even bring up the "sperm donor" is to use it as argument to prevent the "egg donor" from having an "abortion".

What did you think of that video? It's an ad for condoms, sure, but it's also a great ad for abortion, too.

If you weren't so FUCKING STUPID you would have realized that I was sorta poking fun at Misslemans post.

I started the "sperm donor" stuff...not Dillo.

If you weren't so FUCKING STUPID you would have realized that I was sorta poking fun at Misslemans post.

Oh, come off it. You are already on record as saying you don't care about the mothers life. Don't be so snippy. At least you're honest about it. That's very refreshing.

I agree only to the point where the mother's life is at risk, and then IMO, hers is the only opinion that matters on the issue.

Oh really? And if the "sperm donor" ( you know--the guy she may have even loved enough to marry) tells the "egg donor" " I agree with you. I want you to be alive even though it will end the life of the fetus" that it wouldn't be of any importance ???

In the middle of a tantrum, great idea. However, in the middle of a super-market...

Where else do kids throw tantrums?

Seriously, it's the only place my kid did it. And she only did it once. Once it started, because I wouldn't buy her what she wanted (it was one of those stupid balloons on stick), I picked her up and left. I left a full cart of groceries, too.

She never did that again.

I've never seen a kid throw a tantrum anywhere but in a grocery store.

Oh really? And if the "sperm donor" ( you know--the guy she may have even loved enough to marry) tells the "egg donor" " I agree with you. I want you to be alive even though it will end the life of the fetus" that it wouldn't be of any importance ???

That's right Dillo. IMO, if her life is in jeopardy, his opinion, whether in agreement or opposed, is irrelevant.

Some people take this discussion seriously. If you just want to troll around and fuck with people why don't you go over and play with Roomy.

Oooh. I pissed you off apparently.

I take the discussion seriously, too. It's you I don't.

Her decision is exactly what I've been saying.

You are also saying his opinion is irrelevant which is the very heart of this topic whether people want to admit it or not. If a husband SUPPORTED his wifes' decision to abort it may help her tremendously. I dont call THAT irrelevant.
Truth is tho that these women want to take men as far out of the reproductive process as possible unless they need him for financial support after the decision is made. Nazi-feminism at it's best. Power trip ~~

You are also saying his opinion is irrelevant which is the very heart of this topic whether people want to admit it or not. If a husband SUPPORTED his wifes' decision to abort it may help her tremendously. I dont call THAT irrelevant.
Truth is tho that these women want to take men as far out of the reproductive process as possible unless they need him for financial support after the decision is made. Nazi-feminism at it's best. Power trip ~~

Have you forgotten what started this thread in the first place?

A boy had his girlfriend killed because she was pregnant.

You want to get back to that subject?

She's dead, too. Or has that fact slipped your mind.

Have you forgotten what started this thread in the first place?

A boy had his girlfriend killed because she was pregnant.

You want to get back to that subject?

She's dead, too. Or has that fact slipped your mind.

Roomy likes to show up drunk on weekends---he'll like you !

Forum List

Back