Man tries to hire killer - to kill unborn baby

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you can't tell other people to live the way you want them to. It also, ultimately, comes down to what is the priority. I will always think the life/lives in being take priority.

Luckily, this isn't a theocracy.

You're on the wrong playing field, Jillian. You keep calling me over to the "religious" playground, but I like it better here on the "legal and scientific" playground. :)

I just knew you were gonna go there..heh. No, but it can breath on its own and be fed orally, and does start having a personality IMO (as opposed to a soul)

Oh, and babies DO have "personalities" in utero. I could tell a difference in all four of the babies that I carried to term. They moved differently, reacted differently to positions I would take.

Oh, and babies DO have "personalities" in utero. I could tell a difference in all four of the babies that I carried to term. They moved differently, reacted differently to positions I would take.

Not when they're a few cells, they don't. That comes later along ... far too late to be an issue under Roe v Wade.

But yes, my son had a definite personality in utero in the later months. Kicked like a maniac.... I knew he was gonna be a black belt.

They became people after they were born (IMO)...and therefore have such rights...

But why should birth be the point at which they are called "persons"? Are they really such drastically different beings than they were, say, 5 minutes BEFORE birth?

But why should birth be the point at which they are called "persons"? Are they really such drastically different beings than they were, say, 5 minutes BEFORE birth?

hhmmm....I think there is a time (probably in the third trimester) when they can be considered getting there. You realise that my beliefs are based in nature. When nature says the foetus is ready to be human it's born. But you make a valid point re five minutes...

hhmmm....I think there is a time (probably in the third trimester) when they can be considered getting there. You realise that my beliefs are based in nature. When nature says the foetus is ready to be human it's born. But you make a valid point re five minutes...

But they're not talking about "five minutes". They're talking about from the second the egg is fertilized... not even when it implants in the uterine lining. Because it hits emotional buttons, they blur those lines intentionally.

You ask a question... their answer comes back... "but what about the baby?!?!?!" Sheesh! :crutch:

But they're not talking about "five minutes". They're talking about from the second the egg is fertilized... not even when it implants in the uterine lining. Because it hits emotional buttons, they blur those lines intentionally.

You ask a question... their answer comes back... "but what about the baby?!?!?!" Sheesh! :crutch:

Women want the power of choice, a choice that will determine the growth of future generations of Americans. If women choose to not give birth and resort to abortion, they theoretically have the power to stop next generations from existing. They claim this right not because of any kind of special knowledge, compassion, wisdom, scientific insight or studies, economic considerations or consideration of anyone else but themselves. They claim this right should be thiers only because they have a uterus. Have uterus--will control.

Women want the power of choice, a choice that will determine the growth of future generations of Americans. If women choose to not give birth and resort to abortion, they theoretically have the power to stop next generations from existing. They claim this right not because of any kind of special knowledge, compassion, wisdom, scientific insight or studies, economic considerations or consideration of anyone else but themselves. They claim this right should be thiers only because they have a uterus. Have uterus--will control.

Damn Dillo...you have the worst case of ovary-envy I've ever seen. If you feel that emasculated, maybe you should consider a sex change so you can share in this power.

Damn Dillo...you have the worst case of ovary-envy I've ever seen. If you feel that emasculated, maybe you should consider a sex change so you can share in this power.

Silly boy----they can't transplant a uterus but attacking the messangers' manhood is a bit dated don't you think?

Forum List

Back