Man threatens to kill Donald Trump, his daughter, and wife

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just another African American (Said, So As To Be Politically Correct) shooting his mouth off, and instead shooting himself in the foot !

Ever notice that, even though we now have had for the past 8 years a (African American ?) President that , nothing has really changed for them, even though change was promised. I think that this proves the point. You Can't Fix Stupid as in the case of having 12 kids, all from different sperm donors, on welfare, no job, no education and no ambition, demanding change and (All Black Lives Matter) While the men go out and sell drugs, steal and be punks with guns and 22's on the rim's !

I think that in a pluralist society those who call the color of their skin all day, do not belong there. The guy above is probably very dangerous and should be subjected to some harsh disciplinary measures.

I think that in a pluralist society those who call the color of their skin all day, do not belong there. The guy above is probably very dangerous and should be subjected to some harsh disciplinary measures.
Talk is cheap

Anyone can kill Donald Rump. Couldn't be easier. All you gotta do is pay no attention to him. He starves to death.

BLM member?
Liberal?
Or just a racist white-hating thug?

...really doesn't matter....

Just another African American (Said, So As To Be Politically Correct) shooting his mouth off, and instead shooting himself in the foot !

Ever notice that, even though we now have had for the past 8 years a (African American ?) President that , nothing has really changed for them, even though change was promised. I think that this proves the point. You Can't Fix Stupid as in the case of having 12 kids, all from different sperm donors, on welfare, no job, no education and no ambition, demanding change and (All Black Lives Matter) While the men go out and sell drugs, steal and be punks with guns and 22's on the rim's !

Yet another example of the ignorance, fear, hate, stupidity, and racism common to many on the right.

A black punkass liberal threatens to kill a white Republican, his wife, and kids, and the terrorist, would-be murder's liberal apologist says it's the conservatives who are ignorant, racist, and fearful for no reason.

CCJ, you are a liberal POS, and your post proves it....keep defending liberal terrorists / thugs like this...

And this punkass, racist, would-be terrorist murderer is just another example of the racial divide and hatred Obama has created in this country.

A black punkass liberal threatens to kill a white Republican, his wife, and kids, and the terrorist, would-be murder's liberal apologist says it's the conservatives who are ignorant, racist, and fearful for no reason.

CCJ, you are a liberal POS, and your post proves it....keep defending liberal terrorists / thugs like this...

And this punkass, racist, would-be terrorist murderer is just another example of the racial divide and hatred Obama has created in this country.
You and your fn racist pos can take all the credit for the divide and hatred You started on obama before he reached the WH ,,,,,,racist republican bastards trying to throw their shit at others

White racists? I don't see any white racists on that video threatening to kill a black politician and his family..... maybe you need to get your eyes checked.

White racists? I don't see any white racists on that video threatening to kill a black politician and his family..... maybe you need to get your eyes checked.
maybe not on that video but if for the past 7 years you haven't noticed the racism in your repub party you need the eyes checked.....

White racists? The terrorist group BLM, black militant would-be murderers, were the ones who called for the murder of all whites and police. Yet you want to look at this video and blame whites?

Go away, you race-baiting racist terrorist sympathizer. Learn to hold POSes like this accountable for their actions.

maybe not on that video but if for the past 7 years you haven't noticed the racism in your repub party you need the eyes checked.....

Maybe not in that video, b...b....but...

:p

its the election season, this is normal.

Occupy Democrats
Pssst!!

Clinton and Carter are Democrats! They obviously wouldn't endorse Donald Trump even if he offered them a genuine scientifically proven cure for aging.

As for Obama, he wouldn't endorse Trump even if he offered him a shiny new teleprompter.

As for the Bushes, Trump represents a threat to the establishment that they grew accustomed to. That's it. This would be like a kid refusing to eat cantaloupe because there's salt on it.

White racists? The terrorist group BLM, black militant would-be murderers, were the ones who called for the murder of all whites and police. Yet you want to look at this video and blame whites?

Go away, you race-baiting racist terrorist sympathizer. Learn to hold POSes like this accountable for their actions.
Funny how you never mention the 100's of threats Obama gets

Forum List

Back