Man the barricades. The Libs are coming!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Oh my God! Two of Liberaldom’s hated sources are tying the knot. WND is bad enough, but two of them together is too much for environmental freakazoids and Hussein’s ostriches to bear. I fear they will turn to armed rebellion when they learn:

An internationally known challenger to the claims of climate-change alarmists and former special adviser to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, debuts today as an exclusive commentator for WND.

XXXXX​

Monckton’s exclusive column will appear each Wednesday on WND’s Commentary page. Read his debut column, “Can America survive Obama?”

'Lord' Monckton joins commentary team
Former aide to Margaret Thatcher 'high priest of climate skepticism'
Published: 8 hours ago

‘Lord’ Monckton joins commentary team

Here’s an appetizer from Monckton’s first offering on WND:

Let us begin by stating the central problem of politics. That problem, first debated between the legalists and the Confucians in the Chinese Empire half a millennium before our Savior was born, is the vested-interest problem.

How do you and I – the little guys – prevent well-organized, superbly connected, comfortably funded, media-savvy vested interests from prevailing over our interest, which is the general interest?

The biggest vested interest of them all is not big media, big banks, or big oil. It is big government. Wherever big government has been tried, it has expensively failed. Now, as the outstandingly researched book “Fool Me Twice” thoughtfully reveals, Mr. Obama is going to try it again – the triumph of “hope-and-change” over experience.

Can America survive Obama?
Exclusive: Christopher Monckton of Brenchley warns of 'bright-Red' plans for next 4 years
Published: 8 hours ago
by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley

Can America survive Obama?

Who cares what the Brits think about America, I thought we had that all cleared up in 1776. By the way Pierce Morgan can go home to. He is Britians new American expert.

Who cares what the Brits think about America,

To signelect: I do when a Brit makes an astute observation about the coming election:

A lot of people who have been getting a lot of other people’s money for a long time are going to have to do without it.

Panic in the camp of 'black Jesus'
Exclusive: Christopher Monckton of Brenchley notes fear among Obamaites post Ryan pick
Published: 12 hours ago

Panic in the camp of ‘black Jesus’

Forum List

Back