Man sues neighbour after he paid him to get his wife pregnant failed after 72 attempts

I see the failings in the plan.
  1. He should have had both his wife AND the neighbor tested for fertility first.
  2. The neighbor should have donated sperm so the wife was artificially inseminated.
  3. No monies should have been paid until successful insemination was confirmed.
  4. They should have hired me. I would have gladly copulated with the beauty queen wife twice a day for a week until she was well knocked up. My bullets never fail.

missing-tooth-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don’t care if he sues me or not. I’M GONNA KEEP TRYIN IF IT KILLS ME!

Sometimes Germans are so stupid that they really embarrass me. Don't they know that if you are trying to knock up your wife, that it only really counts if you do it during the three days or so around the time of her monthly ovulation?

Dummy should have been banging her four times a day for three days in a row each month! Where there is a will, there is a way.

traute.jpg

Sometimes Germans are so stupid that they really embarrass me. Don't they know that if you are trying to knock up your wife, that it only really counts if you do it during the three days or so around the time of her monthly ovulation?

Dummy should have been banging her four times a day for three days in a row each month! Where there is a will, there is a way.

View attachment 858946
If that photo is of the woman in question you couldn't pay me enough to want her carrying my child and raising it. :scared1:

Was there some sort of contract protecting the guy banging the wife from being stuck with child support payments afterward?

Otherwise, no deal.

Forum List

Back