Man Shot At Protest In Denver

The common theme is leftist jurisdictions that don't enforce law and order.

I really can't wait until the point in time that the country can exist without armed men shouting at each other in opposing protests.
You do not live in reality.

Nor does it sound like you have a clue about America's political history.
Not sure how old he or she is, but it could very well be his or her reality up until Obama stirred it all up with his racism. Some people joined the military for economic reasons back in the day, and they luckily made it 20 years without going to war, but that wasn't the reality for others who joined during war times. That's what we're dealing with today, kids (20 to 35 years old), living in these alternate realities. And they think that the sky is dark, and the night is light. These are voters today.
Its because of the Fake News MSM.

People that believe the Fake News MSM are not living in reality.
The fake news agenda is to create a false narrative that goes along with their false reality. The poor sap's today are just eating it up because the years of purposely destroying the family has worked for the left, and the youth of today are caught in the grip of it all. Trump is trying his best to break the cycle, and that's why he has been attacked by these vermin for 5 years now.

The fake news agenda is to create a false narrative that goes along with their false reality. The poor sap's today are just eating it up because the years of purposely destroying the family has worked for the left, and the youth of today are caught in the grip of it all. Trump is trying his best to break the cycle, and that's why he has been attacked by these vermin for 5 years now.
I just love it when people who live nowhere near any of the affected cities tell me about a false reality.

All you guys do is look at the internet and watch TV and think you know what's going on.

I just love it when people who live nowhere near any of the affected cities tell me about a false reality.

All you guys do is look at the internet and watch TV and think you know what's going on.
Dude or dudett, if you think that people have to be near something when the news brings it into your living room 24/7, then you are one dumb human being. And yes you could say that news is biased one way or the other, but video don't lie, and data don't lie, so quit trying to belittle people as if you are the guru of truth and information here. You aren't. Hate to break it to you like that, buuut I think you knew it already.

Dude or dudett, if you think that people have to be near something when the news brings it into your living room 24/7, then you are one dumb human being. And yes you could say that news is biased one way or the other, but video don't lie, and data don't lie, so quit trying to belittle people as if you are the guru of truth and information here. You aren't. Hate to break it to you like that, buuut I think you knew it already.

What's absolutely amazing is that you were just belittling others for being misled by a false narrative and now you're telling me that you know what's going on because you watch the news.

Does that strike you as a little hypocritical?

What's absolutely amazing is that you were just belittling others for being misled by a false narrative and now you're telling me that you know what's going on because you watch the news.

Does that strike you as a little hypocritical?
You strike me as hypocritical. I stop there.

for you it's no act. I learned long ago you are here to bullshit so I slid you over with partisan king Slade and left you two to have fun in your bullshit together.

dont hate me cause I'm a better troll than you.
I legitimately try to add substance to the conversation. I had with you on many occasions. Did my best. You just don't like what I have to say so it's easier to ignore it than confront it.

for you it's no act. I learned long ago you are here to bullshit so I slid you over with partisan king Slade and left you two to have fun in your bullshit together.

I legitimately try to add substance to the conversation. I had with you on many occasions. Did my best. You just don't like what I have to say so it's easier to ignore it than confront it.
oh bullshit. you tell people they are getting emotional and shove leftist powerpoints up asses and try to scare people.

oh bullshit. you tell people they are getting emotional and shove leftist powerpoints up asses and try to scare people.
Try maybe..... But it doesn't work.... Leftist scare no one. If anything they are pitiful really. Their desperation is unhealthy for them, and their misery is even worse. Attempting to transform the nation proved to be a monumental task for them, because working class America who cares about lower taxes, and their money going to truly good causes wasn't buying into their bullcrap. Watching Tucker, and they are so pathetic that they are bullying children at school because of their conservative views. I can't wait for Trump to be elected again, and he does something against this vile bullcrap.

Your every post reflects the "false reality" you live in.

No help from Conservative members is needed

Yes, we are better informed than you.

LOLOL

All evidence to the contrary.

LOLOL

All evidence to the contrary.
Your opinion, but you know what they say about opinions right ?

Antifa and BLM needs to be eradicated from the US. These groups don't serve Blacks or the fight against systemic racism which doesn't even exist. These are two groups whose goal is to make the USA a Marxist nation. We really need to vote Republican at this time or our freedoms might just disappear. Viva Trump

Antifa and BLM needs to be eradicated from the US. These groups don't serve Blacks or the fight against systemic racism which doesn't even exist. These are two groups whose goal is to make the USA a Marxist nation. We really need to vote Republican at this time or our freedoms might just disappear. Viva Trump
Agree that these groups are not what they appear, and the alliance of them is for greater agenda's that go far beyond just simple protest over inequality. Don't have to dig to deep to figure it all out.

Forum List

Back