Man Shot At Protest In Denver

This is not normal. It's not healthy for a country.
1602683756770.png

1602683772889.png

1602683811508.png

So if I'm understanding this correctly, it's ok to shoot an unarmed person who is chasing you. But it's not ok to shoot someone who hits you and then attempts to pepper spray you.

Kind of a weird.

When exactly is it ok to use deadly force against an aggressor?
Can't do nothing with your understanding can we ? It's wrong, but I digress.

Every situation has a set of unique circumstances to deal with, but of course leftist with their one tracked minds attempt to apply one standard to every situation in hopes of the same outcome. Their hope is always the conservative dead and the leftist justified, the store looted and the leftist justified, the town burned and the leftist justified, the 4 year grad gets the same pay as the high school grad, and the leftist are justified, people are chosen by skin color over another, and the leftist are justified, government grows to unhealthy levels, and the leftist are justified. If the leftist say the day is dark, and the dark is day, the leftist now are justified. It's a fact as has been proven over and over again. Your welcome.

This is not normal. It's not healthy for a country.
View attachment 401457
View attachment 401458
View attachment 401459
That's right, so tell the leftist to stop stirring up the radical left against this nation. That won't happen, especially when we got two unqualified candidates running for the left in this Biden and Harris. If the medical people tells me a vaccine is safe I'll take it says Harris, but if Trump tells me it's safe I won't take it..... Good grief, so this woman actually thinks that Trump would intentionally harm her, and she's running for vice president of this country ???? Talk about race relations going in the tank under Obama, well then wait until these two race baiting idiots get a chance at it. Pathetic.

I really can't wait until the point in time that the country can exist without armed men shouting at each other in opposing protests.
You might be waiting a long time if the leftist don't settle down, and except the results of an election. I mean good grief the crazies can't sit it out for 4 to 8 years between leadership change ? Come on mannnnnnnn in Joe Bidens hippy words. LOL

So if I'm understanding this correctly, it's ok to shoot an unarmed person who is chasing you. But it's not ok to shoot someone who hits you and then attempts to pepper spray you.

Kind of a weird.

When exactly is it ok to use deadly force against an aggressor?
Can't do nothing with your understanding can we ? It's wrong, but I digress.

Every situation has a set of unique circumstances to deal with, but of course leftist with their one tracked minds attempt to apply one standard to every situation in hopes of the same outcome. Their hope is always the conservative dead and the leftist justified, the store looted and the leftist justified, the town burned and the leftist justified, the 4 year grad gets the same pay as the high school grad, and the leftist are justified, people are chosen by skin color over another, and the leftist are justified, government grows to unhealthy levels, and the leftist are justified. If the leftist say the day is dark, and the dark is day, the leftist now are justified. It's a fact as has been proven over and over again. Your welcome.

That’s a lot of typing without saying much.

What are the unique circumstances that make one of those shootings acceptable and one unacceptable?

I really can't wait until the point in time that the country can exist without armed men shouting at each other in opposing protests.
You do not live in reality.

Nor does it sound like you have a clue about America's political history.
Not sure how old he or she is, but it could very well be his or her reality up until Obama stirred it all up with his racism. Some people joined the military for economic reasons back in the day, and they luckily made it 20 years without going to war, but that wasn't the reality for others who joined during war times. That's what we're dealing with today, kids (20 to 35 years old), living in these alternate realities. And they think that the sky is dark, and the night is light. These are voters today.

What's not real about what I said? You think it's healthy for people to be showing up armed to the teeth to these rallies? You think this is the way we should discuss our differences?

Get real.

Not sure how old he or she is, but it could very well be his or her reality up until Obama stirred it all up with his racism. Some people joined the military for economic reasons back in the day, and they luckily made it 20 years without going to war, but that wasn't the reality for others who joined during war times. That's what we're dealing with today, kids (20 to 35 years old), living in these alternate realities. And they think that the sky is dark, and the night is light. These are voters today.
Obama's racism? Giving voice to the experience of minorities isn't stirring up racism, it's letting the majority finally know what many in the minorities have been feeling for a long time.

Maybe he shouldn't have hit the guy with a gun.

View attachment 401354
Maybe that left arm shouldn't have been reaching for his mace. What happened to social distancing 6' ??

In hindsight, he probably shouldn’t have hit the guy with a gun. Didn’t work out too well for him.
Yeah he misjudged it for sure, because he's dead, but hopefully justice will prevail against the idiot that couldn't take an open slap as a gesture or warning to stop the so called security gaurd from attempting to violate his right to have protection (the mace) on his person in which it appears the so called security gaurd was reaching for.

What's not real about what I said? You think it's healthy for people to be showing up armed to the teeth to these rallies? You think this is the way we should discuss our differences?

Get real.
what I wonder is why you posted pictures of peaceful protesters and didnt post the ones from the riots showing buildings burning in the background from the leftist???

as far as I recall no one was hurt or killed in those event nor was there any property damage,,,

Obama's racism? Giving voice to the experience of minorities isn't stirring up racism, it's letting the majority finally know what many in the minorities have been feeling for a long time.
It was way more than that,cand you know it.

View attachment 401354
Maybe that left arm shouldn't have been reaching for his mace. What happened to social distancing 6' ??

In hindsight, he probably shouldn’t have hit the guy with a gun. Didn’t work out too well for him.
Yeah he misjudged it for sure, because he's dead, but hopefully justice will prevail against the idiot that couldn't take an open slap as a gesture or warning to stop the so called security gaurd from attempting to violate his right to have protection (the mace) on his person in which it appears the so called security gaurd was reaching for.

Lesson learned: don’t strike a gunman in the head.

Bad things might happen.

Its because of the Fake News MSM.

People that believe the Fake News MSM are not living in reality.

View attachment 401354

Lesson learned: don’t strike a gunman in the head.

Bad things might happen.
I'll have to agree with you on that one, regardless of why the gunman couldn't take a slap. Well I'm guessing the gunman will be thinking as he's rotting in jail, don't shoot someone because he slapped you for trying to take his can of mace.

Forum List

Back