Man Punches 12 Yr Old In The Face

Need to know what led up to it to make a judgement. Some reports said the girl attacked the man's daughter. Hard to tell without full video.
If thats true, id smash anyone who fucked with my kid in front of me.

Need to know what led up to it to make a judgement. Some reports said the girl attacked the man's daughter. Hard to tell without full video.
:linky:

Googly? I can't link newscast, moron
No link means you’re making it up.

It doesn't mean that. If you watch the video, he is heard in the clip ordering the kids to 'break it up' before the girl filming the incident asks, 'who is he?' .

He was being the man from Gillette commercial and was breaking up the fight.

By the way, related to your post... if after two years o investigation there is no proof of Trumps collusion with Russia, does it means you lefties are making it up?
Great, now where in any of that does it indicate his own daughter was attacked?

Nope, Africa is still on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Check a map, you’ll see.
I got that, but now cultural primatologists don't have to go there to study primates. They can just go to US malls.
Are malls where conservatives are hanging out these days?
We're talkiing about the behavior of primates. In this case young females in packs. Interesting stuff. The more we observe them, the more we find out about our own origins 10s of thousands of years ago.

I'm serious.
Are you saying conservatives aren’t primates?? :ack-1:

See: order

Homo (genus) - New World Encyclopedia
Unlike the girls in the vid, conservatives would be of little interest to primatologists.
You didn’t answer the question. Are conservatives primates or not?

Good for him. I wouldn’t put up with a bunch of feral fucks terrorizing me either.
Why doesn’t the thread title say ‘Man Punches Black Girl of Black Mob’? That would be way more accurate considering the dialect of the mob betrays their own self-segregating culture. He didn’t do anything suggesting he was white but they spoke in a dialect rooted in their being black. Totally dishonest thread title.

Video captures man hitting 11-year-old child in NC mall fight

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

Of course it wasnt justified. He's rightly going to jail whatever his excuse was. there is no excuse
Bull! She ran up to him in an extremely aggressive manner in the middle of a very tense situation. You don't stop to think of the age, race, sexual orientation, political leanings or favourite rap song of the assaulter.

A situation he apparently placed himself into and made no effort to avoid. And while that girl did approach him in a threatening manner, she didn’t appear to be threatening him with death or great bodily harm. His reaction to punch an 11 year old girl in the face does not appear to me to be justified. But we’ll see how this case turns out.

Yesterday I was at the mall when five black teen boys came in. They were all dressed alike in knee shorts with team logos and hoodies.

While they didn't hurt anyone they found it great fun to surround someone peacefully going about their business and dance around them like savages around the camp fire while laughing in uproarious fun. It was enough to briefly hold strangers prisoner. They did not approach me however. I guess I don't look friendly.

You are full of shit.

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

I hope he gets off scot free. If a kid comes at you, you should have every right to knock that kid out cold. Unless someone would like to somehow prove that getting punched, scratched, and bitten by a 12 year old is somehow not painful and cannot cause injury. The only charges here should be against the kid. Just because it didn't turn out the way the kid wanted doesn't excuse the kid's crime.

Just that short video what I saw was him surrounded and the girl came at him. Then it was simply fight or flight instinct for him.

First of all I don't understand why the video is entitled white man like that supposed to make some kind of a difference?

I'm not sure what the little girl was thinking she appears to be black.

Why is it that I smell racial tensions here?

In the overall picture size difference and age difference should have prevailed upon his common sense to find another way to solve that problem. I will say though after having been pushed back a good ten feet her rushing back at him was not only stupid but also very aggressive and very suggestive. It looks very much like an attack.

That 12 year old girl looks like she's about a hundred and sixty five pounds.

Jo

I hope he gets off scot free. If a kid comes at you, you should have every right to knock that kid out cold. Unless someone would like to somehow prove that getting punched, scratched, and bitten by a 12 year old is somehow not painful and cannot cause injury. The only charges here should be against the kid. Just because it didn't turn out the way the kid wanted doesn't excuse the kid's crime.

playback of the knockout game videos feature young black men between the ages of 14 and 17 winding up and taking a full overhand swing knocking their chosen Target out cold. Always adults BTW....some elderly.
I dunno....maybe the video at the OP is ho it ought to end up instead.

Jo

Last edited:
Just that short video what I saw was him surrounded and the girl came at him. Then it was simply fight or flight instinct for him.

I've seen these gangs of teens at malls. Out of control explains it nicely

Yup, flash mobs

Watching the clip ware a loud questions, however off the top a man should never hit a 12 year old girl, just my upbringing. He should have walked away.

Black teens attack others at whim. They fully expect to be allowed to beat up adults with self defense by those adults prohibited.

LA schools have very precise instructions on how to take a beating. Lay on the ground in a fetal position. Clasp your hands on the back of your neck elbows forward to protect your face. Knees drawn up protecting the internal organs.

Take the beating until help arrives.

I guess this white guy didn't get the message.

The girl who took the hit in my opinion looks like a bully coming towards her chosen victim...until she ends up on the ground. Then she looks like someone who got what they were in sheer and severe need of.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

The girl who took the hit in my opinion looks like a bully coming towards her chosen victim...until she ends up on the ground. Then she looks like someone who got what they were in sheer and severe need of.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

She'll think twice next time

^^^ I hope that my older sister sees the clip. She was always taking things out on me. I of course would defend myself as best as I could.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back