Man Punches 12 Yr Old In The Face

I am a parent of 2 teen boys, I raise them to respect others so I doubt they would ever be in a situation like this. However if I had a 12 yr old daughter and I saw a grown man punch her in the face; I will have my bail money ready because I would be beating the brakes off his ass in short order.

Now matter what she said or did; parental reflex.
If your kid behaved like that, YOU should be beaten.
and I am sure if someone objected to how your kid behaved, you are more than alright that he beats the shit out of her with his big black savage hands

I am a parent of 2 teen boys, I raise them to respect others so I doubt they would ever be in a situation like this. However if I had a 12 yr old daughter and I saw a grown man punch her in the face; I will have my bail money ready because I would be beating the brakes off his ass in short order.

Now matter what she said or did; parental reflex.
That guy would have flattened you quicker than he did the little thuggette.
Yea, you believe that -- use it as inspiration for your next circle jerk party

and I am sure if someone objected to how your kid behaved, you are more than alright that he beats the shit out of her with his big black savage hands
Assault? If I behaved the way that kid did, my dad would have gotten his belt.

The kid deserved it. You are why kids (especially black kids) act like that.
WTF?

You’re equating a father disciplining their own child with a stranger punching a child in the face? :cuckoo:

WTF?

You’re equating a father disciplining their own child with a stranger punching a child in the face? :cuckoo:
Primatologists no longer have to go to Africa. Africa has come to US malls.

Adults have the right to self defense even against children.

It's quite obvious watching that video that we have no idea whether that was self defense or not. We'd need much more information to decide that.

On an emotional level though, I hate to see a child being hit by an adult.

WTF?

Nope, Africa is still on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Check a map, you’ll see.

WTF?

Nope, Africa is still on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Check a map, you’ll see.
I got that, but now cultural primatologists don't have to go there to study primates. They can just go to US malls.

WTF?

I got that, but now cultural primatologists don't have to go there to study primates. They can just go to US malls.
Are malls where conservatives are hanging out these days?

Video captures man hitting 11-year-old child in NC mall fight

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

Wonder where the dad of the girl is gonna do.

You'd think there is one?

WTF?

We're talkiing about the behavior of primates. In this case young females in packs. Interesting stuff. The more we observe them, the more we find out about our own origins 10s of thousands of years ago.

I'm serious.

WTF?

We're talkiing about the behavior of primates. In this case young females in packs. Interesting stuff. The more we observe them, the more we find out about our own origins 10s of thousands of years ago.

I'm serious.
Are you saying conservatives aren’t primates?? :ack-1:

See: order

Homo (genus) - New World Encyclopedia

Need to know what led up to it to make a judgement. Some reports said the girl attacked the man's daughter. Hard to tell without full video.
:linky:

Googly? I can't link newscast, moron
No link means you’re making it up.

It doesn't mean that. If you watch the video, he is heard in the clip ordering the kids to 'break it up' before the girl filming the incident asks, 'who is he?' .

He was being the man from Gillette commercial and was breaking up the fight.

By the way, related to your post... if after two years o investigation there is no proof of Trumps collusion with Russia, does it means you lefties are making it up?

I'm serious.
Are you saying conservatives aren’t primates?? :ack-1:

See: order

Homo (genus) - New World Encyclopedia
Unlike the girls in the vid, conservatives would be of little interest to primatologists.

I'm serious.

dfatk8.jpg

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

Of course it wasnt justified. He's rightly going to jail whatever his excuse was. there is no excuse

Of course it wasnt justified. He's rightly going to jail whatever his excuse was. there is no excuse
Bull! She ran up to him in an extremely aggressive manner in the middle of a very tense situation. You don't stop to think of the age, race, sexual orientation, political leanings or favourite rap song of the assaulter.

Forum List

Back