Man Punches 12 Yr Old In The Face

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Video captures man hitting 11-year-old child in NC mall fight

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

The man, the adult, should have simply removed himself from that situation. That being said, he was out numbered and under attack. A gang of 12 year old girls can kill a man....they did seen to be the aggressors.

In theory could it ever be justified for an adult male to punch a twelve year old girl?
Yes. Was it in this case? That isn't clear and has yet to be determined.

Need to know what led up to it to make a judgement. Some reports said the girl attacked the man's daughter. Hard to tell without full video.
Just that short video what I saw was him surrounded and the girl came at him. Then it was simply fight or flight instinct for him.

I've seen these gangs of teens at malls. Out of control explains it nicely

I am a parent of 2 teen boys, I raise them to respect others so I doubt they would ever be in a situation like this. However if I had a 12 yr old daughter and I saw a grown man punch her in the face; I will have my bail money ready because I would be beating the brakes off his ass in short order.

Now matter what she said or did; parental reflex.

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

Wonder where the dad of the girl is gonna do.

Wonder where the dad of the girl is gonna do.

I take that back after i saw the video. Wonder what kind enviroment it was in?

That was a joy to see. The man should get some kind of reward. Where is it wtitten that adults have to take a beating from an underage attacker? Maybe next time that girl will have better sense than to come after an adult.

Yesterday I was at the mall when five black teen boys came in. They were all dressed alike in knee shorts with team logos and hoodies.

While they didn't hurt anyone they found it great fun to surround someone peacefully going about their business and dance around them like savages around the camp fire while laughing in uproarious fun. It was enough to briefly hold strangers prisoner. They did not approach me however. I guess I don't look friendly.

Last edited:

Yes. Serious. The kid assaulted him. Where's the thugs parent.

I am a parent of 2 teen boys, I raise them to respect others so I doubt they would ever be in a situation like this. However if I had a 12 yr old daughter and I saw a grown man punch her in the face; I will have my bail money ready because I would be beating the brakes off his ass in short order.

If your kid behaved like that, YOU should be beaten.

That guy would have flattened you quicker than he did the little thuggette.

No worries, the bro’s in genpop will take good care of Mr. Bell for slugging an 11 year old sista.

Forum List

Back