Man picks up BB gun off shelf in walmart - Cops shoot him dead.

No it would not. If you are administratively discharged from basic training it's as if you never joined at all.

I joined the Army in 1983 based on some tests I took. The recruitment was into OCS. After 4 weeks, we were gathered into a room where the Sargent informed us that there were too many applicants, and that half of us would be dropped into general infantry, OR we could opt out.

No one knew what half was what, and I wasn't going to take a chance, I opted out - as far as any records are concerned, I was never in the Army. As you say, it's as if I never joined at all.

Doubts cast on witness's account of black man killed by police in Walmart

"One month later, Ritchie puts it differently. “At no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody,” the 24-year-old said, in an interview with the Guardian. He maintained that Crawford was “waving it around”, which attorneys for Crawford’s family deny.

Ritchie told several reporters after the 5 August shooting that he was an “ex-marine”. When confronted with his seven-week service record, however, he confirmed that he had been quickly thrown out of the US marine corps in 2008 after being declared a “fraudulent enlistment”

The grand jury failed to indict the officers. You can have all the doubt in the world. It's not going to change a thing.

So if he WAS a marine and had been kicked out. Wouldn't that make him an ex-marine?

No it would not. If you are administratively discharged from basic training it's as if you never joined at all.

Link?

Entry Level Separation - What is an ELS

The link doesn't support the claim. But nice try.
Hey convict. If you are booted from the military before completing training you are not an ex anything.

I joined the Army in 1983 based on some tests I took. The recruitment was into OCS. After 4 weeks, we were gathered into a room where the Sargent informed us that there were too many applicants, and that half of us would be dropped into general infantry, OR we could opt out.

No one knew what half was what, and I wasn't going to take a chance, I opted out - as far as any records are concerned, I was never in the Army. As you say, it's as if I never joined at all.

Correct, you received an entry level separation..

The grand jury failed to indict the officers. You can have all the doubt in the world. It's not going to change a thing.

So if he WAS a marine and had been kicked out. Wouldn't that make him an ex-marine?

Link?

Entry Level Separation - What is an ELS

The link doesn't support the claim. But nice try.
Hey convict. If you are booted from the military before completing training you are not an ex anything.

Sorry but his link doesn't help your case.

Video interview of Ronald Ritchie who called 911 on John Crawford.

That fat scared lying criminal pussy could never cut it as a marine. In that video he looks & sounds proud to have been the 911 caller who got John Crawford & Angela Williams murdered for shopping. Now us tax slaves get to support 6 more dependents because this proud pussy got 2 parents killed.

ronald-ritchie.jpg

Tasha Thomas (Girlfriend Of John Crawford) Dies along with friend In Fatal Car Crash months after shooting. Murder or suicide after being harshly treated like a suspect by police who murdered her boyfriend. Now 4 people are dead because a cop decided to kill someone for shopping.

Fat lazy liar Ronald Ritchie parks in largest handicap space up front at Walmart. Ritchie & his Fat Wife spent 14 minutes walking around store entrance to get a motorized scooter to joy-ride around store, not shopping. There they call 911 & tell police Crawford is loading & aiming an AR15 at people in store. So police will come in hot & execute Crawford.

Police shoot Crawford for holding a BB gun while shopping. Angela Williams with children in next isle died of heart attack from shock of shooting. Months later 2 more have died of suicide due to the police brutality. 6 plus children now without parents. Yes they will grow up damaged!

Last edited:
Tasha Thomas (Girlfriend Of John Crawford) Dies along with friend In Fatal Car Crash months after shooting. Murder or suicide after being harshly treated like a suspect by police who murdered her boyfriend. Now 4 people are dead because a cop decided to kill someone for shopping.

Fat lazy liar Ronald Ritchie parks in largest handicap space up front at Walmart. Ritchie & his Fat Wife spent 14 minutes walking around store entrance to get a motorized scooter to joy-ride around store, not shopping. There they call 911 & tell police Crawford is aiming an AR15 at people in store. So police will come in hot & execute Crawford.

Police shoot Crawford for holding a BB gun while shopping. Angela Williams with children in next isle died of heart attack from shock of shooting. Months later 2 more have died of suicide due to the police brutality. 6 plus children now without parents. Yes they will grow up damaged!

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

Cops told him to drop the gun (which looks like an AK47), and HE REFUSED.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?

Sounds to me like Darwin at work here.

Fat lazy liar Ronald Ritchie parks in largest handicap space up front at Walmart. Ritchie & his Fat Wife spent 14 minutes walking around store entrance to get a motorized scooter to joy-ride around store, not shopping. There they call 911 & tell police Crawford is aiming an AR15 at people in store. So police will come in hot & execute Crawford.

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?

If that were the case Fat lazy liars April & Ronald Ritchie would be dead now.

Last edited:

If that were the case Fat lazy liars Amy & Ronald Ritchie would be dead now.
They set the trap, why do you think that they would fall into it?

If they keep doing this sort of thing, yeah they probably will but not from a one off event.

If they keep doing this sort of thing, yeah they probably will but not from a one off event.
Just look at those two fat cows April & Ronald Ritchie leaning on post in front of Walmart as Tasha Thomas frantically tells Ronald Ritchie that she can't find her boyfriend John Crawford. Ritchie laughs realizing that he is the 6'ft Black Male he just had police kill inside.
4835426020001.vpx

Last edited:

Just look at those two fat cows April & Ronald Ritchie leaning on post in front of Walmart as Tasha Thomas frantically tells Ronald Ritchie that she can't find her boyfriend John Crawford. Ritchie laughs realizing that he is the 6'ft Black Male he just had police kill inside.
4835426020001.vpx
That's enough from you!
You're a waste of bandwidth.
Permanent Ignore

I don't know. Some articles say the cops just shot the guy without warning.

Well, if they said put it down, and he didn't, any movement at all could be a threat.

Cops DO NOT have to wait for you to get the first shot off. Raising the gun towards them could be enough.

Some will say its a toy gun. Doesn't matter. If it LOOKED real, then to them it is real.

But, in a week, the cop haters will say this "kid" only had one of those clear orange or green water pistols with the little plastic tab you pull to fill it with water, and the cops were on camera entering the store and said "I CANT WAIT TO SHOOT AN INNOCENT BLACK PERSON"
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ran around our neighborhood with realistic toy M-16s, no one ever bothered calling cops.....people are afraid of everything nowdays.
Ever point them at cops who dont know they are toys? As a 22 yr old?

Not saying he shouldn't have put it down. But that is not the point. I would never mistake that for a real gun. How is it that trained professionals couldn't? Oh and it looks nothing like an AK. It is a loose copy of an ACR. If you're going to argue a point at least get the facts straight.

The point is the police never tried to identify what he had in his hands. All the videos show they grabbed him from behind and never even glanced down the aisle.

The point is Crawford never even tried to point the gun at anyone including police. They gave him 0.5 second warning & killed him. He was on the phone & had no idea what was going on before he was shot dead. It even happened in an open carry state. He did nothing wrong!

Forum List

Back