Man Pelted To Death With Oranges

There will be some pansy ass crying there is a need for orange control because they are now deadly weapons. This looks like a disagreement and an unfortunate end for the orangeman.

Reminds me that football season will be here soon.

I'm familiar with the story.They started out using grapes, but things escalated until it was out of control. They were already trying to contact an arms dealer for a supply of grapefruit....

So prosaic.... to be pelted to death by humble oranges

apricots.....mangoes, passionfruit even....sure .... but oranges.?

The suspects were trying to write a song about an orange. The victim taunted them that they would never find a word that would rhyme with "orange". One thing led to another, and...the rest is history.

I have never heard of something like this before ..... now the police in Limpopo, South Africa, await details of autopsy ...

Friday 22 August 2014

Two men arrested after South African worker is 'pelted to death with oranges' | World news | The Guardian

I do not know which is worse, getting popped in the melon by an orange or kicked in the nuts. But these guys went after this orangeman with a passion. They are all a bunch of fruits.

Oh, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...

but seriously ladies and gents.....it is "refreshing" no pun intended, to be killed by oranges as oppose to bullets or other sort of ammunition! don't you agree? :)

but seriously ladies and gents.....it is "refreshing" no pun intended, to be killed by oranges as oppose to bullets or other sort of ammunition! don't you agree? :)

Yeah, more sub-limely apeeling. Bullets are the pits.

Forum List

Back