Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

4C35BCA2-9573-4BD0-B5A0-B2D74D78895A.jpeg

Maybe his defense was, "You just grab 'em by the pussy, and they let you do it!"
It appears that none of the sex was consensual

if he forced them against their will thats rape and he should go to jail

so I say the sentence was too light

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'

So when a black guy get's a lenient sentence, it's ok? Like the thug who ran down those in the parade, who got lenient sentences after another.

So when a black guy get's a lenient sentence, it's ok? Like the thug who ran down those in the parade, who got lenient sentences after another.

I have no desire to make any of this about race. The sentence one gets is the same as what another should get.

Whining bitch? That is all your punk ass has done about Fuhrer getting his ass handed to him by Biden. Please someone listen there was voter fraud, voter fraud, voter fraud I tell you.
Fraud happened. It has been proven to the extent that states want to decertify. More evidence surfaces almost daily. The lie has failed, just like you.

Fraud happened. It has been proven to the extent that states want to decertify.

No state is wanting to decertify. You have a few politicians blowing smoke but they can't come up with any actual evidence to do anything.

I have no desire to make any of this about race. The sentence one gets is the same as what another should get.

Agreed. But it's obvious that some blacks and whites and white get easy sentences. And some get harsher sentences.

Whining bitch? That is all your punk ass has done about Fuhrer getting his ass handed to him by Biden. Please someone listen there was voter fraud, voter fraud, voter fraud I tell you.

Oh look, it's the forums racist who thinks blacks are better than whites.

No state is wanting to decertify. You have a few politicians blowing smoke but they can't come up with any actual evidence to do anything.
Bullshit. WI and AZ. have made it clear they would if they could. Why they can't is the RINOs standing in the way.

You will see plenty of evidence very soon. Evidence attained by the same technology used by our weaponized FBI.

Bullshit. WI and AZ. have made it clear they would if they could. Why they can't is the RINOs standing in the way.

You will see plenty of evidence very soon. Evidence attained by the same technology used by our weaponized FBI.

No, Wi and AZ has not. A small number are blowing smoke. I've been told "very soon" for over two years now.

Forum List

Back